PWD 485: RIP Baron Corbin

What is your favorite hot sauce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think if PWG, GFW, NJPW, ROH and any other feds did a NWA type affiliation with the right backing they could really compete in the States with the WWE?

look up phun forums then go into "celebrity extra" and it's all in there.

People that would benefit most with a move to NXT

Ascension
Ziggler
Rowan
Harper
Dillinger
Emma
Dana Brooke
Gallows/Anderson

What about Hot Sauce Harry's?

florida_large.jpg
That hot sauce has not been good since the early 2000's.

Tough guy character actor Sonny Landham passed away the other day too. He was in 48 Hrs. with Nick Nolte & Eddie Murphy, Firewalker with Chuck Norris & Louis Gossett Jr., Action Jackson with Carl Weathers & Craig T. Nelson, Best of the Best II with Eric Roberts and Phillip Rhee and of course Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger & Jesse Ventura.

This is still one of the most badass scenes in movie history....
predator-billy-o.gif
It sucks we didn't see him made a beta by the Predator

"One could say Kaitlyn has walnut-crushing thighs" - William Regal

You think if PWG, GFW, NJPW, ROH and any other feds did a NWA type affiliation with the right backing they could really compete in the States with the WWE?
No. I think they could do well for themselves and be profitable . But not compete with the wwe.

Sounds like Pro Wrestling USA, so...no.

Goddamn. Watching the old NXTs, and Jinder Mahal is in them. This is 2012. 5 years ago.

He is the exact fucking same as he is now, minus the roids. Same promos, matches. How the fuck do you not improve in 5 years?

#jinderisdiarrhea.

Goddamn. Watching the old NXTs, and Jinder Mahal is in them. This is 2012. 5 years ago.

He is the exact fucking same as he is now, minus the roids. Same promos, matches. How the fuck do you not improve in 5 years?

#jinderisdiarrhea.

I said it before and I'll say it again, he is garbage. Great look and that's it. I hate watching him wrestle, watch Johnny Wrestling and Almas last night then watch a Jinder Mahal match. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back