Trump's Prime Time Address tonight to announce Afghanistan Troop Surge...

Sounds like you're still with her. Can you hold it together for the next 3 years?

Btw- the only people played were simpletons like you who actually thought Hillary was going to win.

You're ducking the issues to go the pure trolling route because you know I'm right. Trump threw stardust in your eyes and convinced you that he would do the opposite of everything he's tried to do. And now you're more mad at people who tried to warn you than you are at the conman (which is actually typical).

Delicious liberal tears here.

Guess you were much happier with Obama arming AQ and Isis...

This is bad policy and it isn't going to work. Nobody wants to take the L and Trump obviously isn't the only one guilty of this. It will take somebody with a lot of political courage to withdraw because they'll get blamed for whatever comes next, which will almost certainly be the collapse of the Afghan government, as far as such a thing can be said to exist.

Politically this is actually an okay move for Trump. Nobody cares about Afghanistan. It's a low humming conflict that barely moves the needle as far as media coverage is concerned. It can and will go on indefinely. It's stupid and wasteful but if you're Trump thats probably preferable to owning the aftermath of a withdrawal.

You're ducking the issues to go the pure trolling route because you know I'm right. Trump threw stardust in your eyes and convinced you that he would do the opposite of everything he's tried to do. And now you're more mad at people who tried to warn you than you are at the conman (which is actually typical).

If you thought Trump would end the military's agenda, well, you probably thought you could keep your doctor too...

Delicious liberal tears here.

Guess you were much happier with Obama arming AQ and Isis...

This is a good illustration of how intellectually degraded the right is today. Trump could nuke Texas, and liberals would say, "shit, that's fucked up," and you'd be like, "yeah! liberals think Trump is an idiot! Winning."

If you thought Trump would end the military's agenda, well, you probably thought you could keep your doctor too...

I didn't think that, and I did keep my doctor (you mangled a talking point there).

There are like a 1000 good responses to this but I know it's been a tough day, so I am just going to ask you to think about who really is to blame for today. And if you find a way to forgive maga daddy for the let down, maybe ask your self why you really still like him. A little self reflection is order here.

Speaking of self-reflection... you're competely clueless.

You leftists dont even understand the roles being played here.

Then start fucking complaining, the hypocrisy / silence speaks volumes to the integrity of the right here. It's almost like it's all about tribalism and nothing else. And if you are not going to hold your fearless leader accountable to his statements, you bet his opposition is.

And for those few trumpets complaining, good on you.

As far as I am concerned it's a tough call, and I am not sure he is making the wrong call now. That being said it does call into question his ability to lead and his integrity. No surprise there.
Nah, you all do enough of that for everyone. Besides, complaining is for women and children.
At any ate, nothing in my life has changed, except I got a raise at work. Who sits in the White House doesn't really affect me. Unless the bastard wants to raise my taxes, that is.
And, he isn't a total disappointment, after all. I like his stance on the "refugee" problem, his hard line on N. Korea, and his immigration policy.
Plus he makes the left and pseudo-conservatives lose their heads. Can't be a globalist and a Conservative at the same time, sorry.

[
I think his lack of integrity and inability to lead are well-established facts by this point. It's always a difficult decision, and that's precisely why we don't want this clown making it.

Without question - I am speaking to people that voted for him, however.

Nah, you all do enough of that for everyone. Besides, complaining is for women and children.
At any ate, nothing in my life has changed, except I got a raise at work. Who sits in the White House doesn't really affect me. Unless the bastard wants to raise my taxes, that is.
And, he isn't a total disappointment, after all. I like his stance on the "refugee" problem, his hard line on N. Korea, and his immigration policy.
Plus he makes the left and pseudo-conservatives lose their heads. Can't be a globalist and a Conservative at the same time, sorry.
Trump isn't a globalist and he's not nation building. The terrorists need to go and Trump is taking care of the job.

Trump isn't a globalist and he's not nation building. The terrorists need to go and Trump is taking care of the job.

"Globalist" is just slang for "Jew" when Breitbart watchers say it, right?

"Globalist" is just slang for "Jew" when Breitbart watchers say it, right?
Did you listen to Trump's speech? We're not there to force our way of life onto them. We're not there to promote democracy. We're there to win.

President Trump plays the "War" card as his approval rating crashes...?

K9Y98.gif

Last edited:

It's almost as if you're illiterate.

No one on the right is mad about Trump being in office. :)

But it's gonna be a long 3 more years for you.

Enjoy.

I believe this is correct, in theory. One man against the Machine, though, can only do so much. I've never been under any illusion regarding Trump, he was a wild card, like RP McMurphy, though admittedly not as cool.

It's almost as if you're illiterate.

No one on the right is mad about Trump being in office. :)

But it's gonna be a long 3 more years for you.

Enjoy.

Seems my post went over your head. That's exactly what I'm saying. You got conned and you're mad at the people who warned you rather than the fellow that conned you. As I said, that is a typical reaction.

Speaking of self-reflection... you're competely clueless.

You leftists dont even understand the roles being played here.

That's it, blame the left for a trump's actions while we have a republican controlled house and senate. Cry some more about the media smearing Bannon, a person who has just gone back to his full time job of running an extreme right smear rag champion of internet trolls and white identity politics. Or just say you got it wrong with Trump and he is a let down.

Back