How to Defeat the Opposite Ideology

Conservative ideology is typically spread through traditional family, smaller communities, belief in God, Bible believing churches, traditional roles of man, woman, father, mother, and help your neighbor when he needs a hand.

Your liberal/left ideology is spread through breakdown of traditional family, breakdown of traditional roles, the promotion of sexual immorality, media, big cities, big govt handouts

Look at the voting maps by county, and this explains a lot.

That's a pretty broad generalization. There's quite a large contingent of people on the right that don't really match that paradigm.

Milo Yiannopoulos: Libertarian, gay, anti-monogamy
Penn Jillette: Libertarian, outspoken atheist
Michael Shermer: Libertarian, outspoken atheist
Ayn Rand: Libertarian, outspoken atheist

Most Liberals by pure percentage are religious, only 22% don't believe in God. 57% belong to a traditional Abrahamic Religion.

Religious conservative drastically oversell the correlation between conservationism and religion.

Humbling oneself to empirical understanding is the way left, at least from the right-center at which the Western political community is stuck (the way left of left-center is trickier and proposed in the second paragraph). Sticking one's head in the ground and believing what you want to believe rather than what is evident or logical (see: drug testing welfare recipients, climate change, supply side economics for examples) is the way right. This rightward position naturally has to do with some, most often misplaced, sense of power preservation, whether from an economic, ethnic, national, racial, or sexual standpoint, as is evident in aggressive positions on globalism, wealth distribution, and social empowerment. However, it's expressed perversely in rightist thought due to an aversion to even pragmatic self interest, which is why you see so many poor persons voting against their own interests, convincing themselves that plutocrats and the ultra-rich are somehow working in their favor.

The way left is education and deconstruction of class "logic" that undermines democratic-capitalist pragmatism. Once pragmatism is wholly embraced, and all of society reaps its benefits (this basically just implies basic political solidarity towards the end of achieving some demand-side capitalist state, social democracy, etc. that creates a more efficient distribution of resources in the marketplace) the moral codes of leftism will be free to express themselves, or not.

As far as strategy goes, posing leftward movement in reactionary and ultra-capitalist terms I would hope would prove more successful than alternative approaches. For instance, I always try to convince persons of the virtues of single payer healthcare on capitalist bases (lower per capita costs, increased economic mobility, reduced transactional costs) instead of pulling the compassion or "it's a human right" arguments.

Last edited:
Humbling oneself to empirical understanding is the way left, at least from the right-center at which the Western political community is stuck (the way left of left-center is trickier and proposed in the second paragraph). Sticking one's head in the ground and believing what you want to believe rather than what is evident or logical (see: drug testing welfare recipients, climate change, supply side economics for examples) is the way right. This rightward position naturally has to do with some, most often misplaced, sense of power preservation, whether from an economic, ethnic, national, racial, or sexual standpoint, as is evident in aggressive positions on globalism, wealth distribution, and social empowerment. However, it's expressed perversely in rightist thought due to an aversion to even pragmatic self interest, which is why you see so many poor persons voting against their own interests, convincing themselves that plutocrats and the ultra-rich are somehow working in their favor.

The way left is education and deconstruction of class logic that undermines democratic-capitalist pragmatism. Once pragmatism is wholly embraced, and all of society reaps its benefits (this basically just implies basic political solidarity towards the end of achieving some demand-side capitalist state, social democracy, etc. that creates a more efficient distribution of resources in the marketplace) the moral codes of leftism will be free to express themselves, or not.

As far as strategy goes, posing leftward movement in reactionary and ultra-capitalist terms I would hope would prove more successful than alternative approaches. For instance, I always try to convince persons of the virtues of single payer healthcare on capitalist bases (lower per capita costs, increased economic mobility, reduced transactional costs) instead of pulling the compassion or "it's a human right" arguments.
Excellent post.

How to defeat liberalism? Add responsibility to the platform. Then users like @dream have to get a job and can't spend all day on Sherdog.

You christians dont get to decide what is sexually moral and immoral, considering your book has an appalling, primitive view towards sex.

I don't care about the subject but this is a peeve. " You Christians can't decide what's wrong" denied my autonomy. " Your book is appalling!" Yours is all encompassing.

If conservatives receive all this welfare why are liberals enacting the bills? No one turns down free gov money come to think of it.

Is the media liberal ? Why yes I recommend " the slobbering Obama love affair" by Bernie Goldberg for a primer

Last edited:
By using science and evidence. Though human biases work against evidence, even when presented over the long term, it might sink in. Like immigrants settling into Switzerland or other advanced nations. They tend to leave their primitive religions and odd biases and assimilate. Usually by the 2nd or 3rd generation. For example, Muslim 1st generation parents stick to their culture more. By the third generation they adhere to the pro gay fad and atheism. That was just an example.

In the end Science will prevail, arguments and facts will have to revolve around science. Climate change, capitalism, homo erectus, secularism, human rights, etc....while the left vs right battle it out, it will eventually keep progressing for the better.

Because in the end our world views are based on how we perceive the world.

Funny how liberals love science but have thrown that out the window when it comes to genders. Randomly in the last five years 200 genders magically appeared. Sorry. Science doesn't support that theory. Never has no matter how many activist scientist you convince to pass off "theories".

Why would you want to. Only simpletons who are completely incapable of critical thinking would want no questioning of ideas or ability to implement change as needed?

I don't care about the subject but this is a peeve. " You Christians can't decide what's wrong" denied my autonomy. " Your book is appalling!" Yours is all encompassing.

If conservatives receive all this welfare why are liberals enacting the bills? No one turns down free gov money come to think of it.

Is the media liberal ? Why yes I recommend " the slobbering Obama love affair" by Bernie Goldberg for a primer

Why should a 1st century book written by sand strewn barbarians have any bearing on sexuality in the 21st century between consenting adults?

Whether it's Lot getting wasted and banging his daughters, Jacob getting paid with a woman, Judah banging a family member thinking she was a prostitute, or King solomon's creepy poetry on tits, I dont think these are sober, lucid minds that should be listened to.

The far left and the Far right are two pea's in a pod. I hate the far left more than most of you wingnuts could imagine. The wingnuts in the right wing circle have capitalized on the far left SJW faction amazingly. I can't deny that.

They definitely zoomed in on that.

By using science and evidence. Though human biases work against evidence, even when presented over the long term, it might sink in. Like immigrants settling into Switzerland or other advanced nations. They tend to leave their primitive religions and odd biases and assimilate. Usually by the 2nd or 3rd generation. For example, Muslim 1st generation parents stick to their culture more. By the third generation they adhere to the pro gay fad and atheism. That was just an example.

In the end Science will prevail, arguments and facts will have to revolve around science. Climate change, capitalism, homo erectus, secularism, human rights, etc....while the left vs right battle it out, it will eventually keep progressing for the better.

Because in the end our world views are based on how we perceive the world.

I know the point you were trying to make but based on what I have heard, in Europe the situation has changed regarding the Muslims and the successive generations of children. They're not becoming liberal because they live in their own little ghettos which function as an echo chamber for their islamic ideology, and sometimes even makes them more radical because they suffer the brunt of the anti-muslim sentiment and unlike their parents, they have the audacity to think that because they're born there and grew up there, they dont deserve the insults. So they turn to their islamic faith. For example the paris attacks were staged by 2 generation(born there while parents came from the middle east) arabs from Belgium I believe.

Funny how liberals love science but have thrown that out the window when it comes to genders. Randomly in the last five years 200 genders magically appeared. Sorry. Science doesn't support that theory. Never has no matter how many activist scientist you convince to pass off "theories".

I'm the last to defend transgenders cuz i think its gross and makes me think twice about hitting on chicks cuz ill probably deck them in the face if they tell me they were trans. But their argument is that there is no biological basis for sex. Sex is biological and cannot be refuted. Gender is social construct of roles and norms in society that traditionally fell in line with biological sex but it doesn't have to.

How would I defeat liberals? Give them a Bible and kill them with facts!

You would eliminate private schools and make all conservatives attend public schools where evolution, science and reason are taught. Then you would FORCE every child to attend school through college. Once you educate the populace conservatives will be eliminated

How would I defeat liberals? Give them a Bible and kill them with facts!

giphy.gif

Conservative ideology is typically spread through traditional family, smaller communities, belief in God, Bible believing churches, traditional roles of man, woman, father, mother, and help your neighbor when he needs a hand.

Your liberal/left ideology is spread through breakdown of traditional family, breakdown of traditional roles, the promotion of sexual immorality, media, big cities, big govt handouts

Look at the voting maps by county, this doesn't explain everything but this explains a lot.

Except when they need healthcare

You would eliminate private schools and make all conservatives attend public schools where evolution, science and reason are taught. Then you would FORCE every child to attend school through college. Once you educate the populace conservatives will be eliminated
I mostly agree. This is how the left got to be so far left today. Look at the sjw college students today.

You don't have to "defeat" conservatism. Over time, all conservative ideals of the day are replaced. Conservatism is mostly a triggered response to change and progress, a fear of something new. We've seen it through history.

I mostly agree. This is how the left got to be so far left today. Look at the sjw college students today.

I know, educate your people and they all of a sudden start becoming more liberal. Then they go and cure diseases and send people to the moon.

Back