Why couldn't conor knock floyd out?

7ptwepkxwf4-jpg.267775

'Mc Gregor is a tough competitor '

Indeed...

It was not competitive. boxing its not like Rocky movie.

Its way more subtle. Mayweather was dominating since round 1. Easily.

McGregors punches was the desperation of an ill beast.

Nonsense, he lost the round. Mayweather had a good long term game plan and he stuck to it. McGregor punched himself out, like he did against Diaz, end of.

Nonsense, he lost the round. Mayweather had a good long term game plan and he stuck to it. McGregor punched himself out, like he did against Diaz, end of.

We can give the first round to McGregor, but in reality Mayweather was already winning the mind game. It was already winning the mind game.

= press forward.

Just like Ali, Floyd's greatest asset is that he can take a punch. The drawback is that he already clearly has brain damage and it will only get worse
Mate you have no fucking idea. The dude is so crisp for 40 and 50 fights. He's barely been hit hard in his entire career.

because mcg beat up some little bums and floyd is the real deal
he was exposed
also floyd has unreal cardio, unlike the bums mcg fought on short notice

He was tired because he punched himself out. Mayweather wasn't walking forward like that in round 1, because if he had, he would have been flattened.
OH COME THE FUCK ON YOU ARE SLIPPING MATE

He was tired because he punched himself out. Mayweather wasn't walking forward like that in round 1, because if he had, he would have been flattened.

Punch himself out = fall in the trap like a beginner.

Could be the same reason why other world champion boxers couldn't knock him either - Because he was too defensively to be hit with anything major. Fucking duh.

Punch himself out = fall in the trap like a beginner.

Yeah, he lost due to lack of experience and a better game plan by Floyd. I agree with you.

But, lets stop the bullshit and act like McGregor was being hit from pillar to post from bell to belll ... Technically, he was holding his own and beating Mayweather in the stand up ... until he gassed out. A lot of Boxing pundits and ex-professionals have given Conor props for this. So stop the bullshit.

Again, fair play to Floyd, he had a good game plan.

In theory, if Conor had the gas tank of Cain Velaquez, he would have won.

Yeah, he lost due to lack of experience and a better game plan by Floyd. I agree with you.

But, lets stop the bullshit and act like McGregor was being hit from pillar to post from bell to belll ... Technically, he was holding his own and beating Mayweather in the stand up ... until he gassed out. A lot of Boxing pundits and ex-professionals have given Conor props for this. So stop the bullshit.

Mate you can't seperate the fact he was beating Floyd in the first few rounds from the fact THAT HE WAS BEING GIVEN THOSE ROUNDS BY HIS OPPONENT! He didn't start losing rounds just because he gassed, he started losing them because Floyd started taking them.

That's why I told you, it's more subtle.

- Mayweather controled the center of the ring= domination

- Mayweather walk on McGregor = domination

Now rewatch the fight. And tell me what u saw.

McGregor did his best he did extremely great for a 0-0 boxer. His uppercut and his left was brillant. He is talentuous. But Mayweather schooled him from A to Z.

Mate you can't seperate the fact he was beating Floyd in the first few rounds from the fact THAT HE WAS BEING GIVEN THOSE ROUNDS BY HIS OPPONENT! He didn't start losing rounds just because he gassed, he started losing them because Floyd started taking them.

My poiint is, Mayweather changed his game plan from round 4 onwards. He started opening more and walking McGregor down WHEN McGregor was tired ...

He wasn't walking McGregor down when Conor was fresh ... he couldn't.

That's why I told you, it's more subtle.

- Mayweather controled the center of the ring= domination

- Mayweather walk on McGregor = domination

Now rewatch the fight. And tell me what u saw.

McGregor did his best he did extremely great for a 0-0 boxer. His uppercut and his left was brillant. He is talentuous. But Mayweather schooled him from A to Z.

Mayweather wasn't walking him down in round 1.

And McGregor threw more punches, powerfull punches =ROUND 1 FOR McGregor

Thoses punches doesn't even do a scratch on Mayweather face or body. It is good indication that the fight will be very difficult for McGregor.

Round 2, i considered that Mayweather was already winning the mind game, and mcGregor is in doubt. He throws a punches that are are blocked. Mayweather walk on him til the end

Perfect.

"He started losing them (rounds) because Floyd started taking them."

I've noticed that Conor McGregor fans like to say silly things that can't really be proven definitively one way or another. This is a good example of that. Obviously that was not a big uppercut, at all. Floyd also obviously showed no signs of it bothering him, at all.

But...what if it did....and Floyd's just super composed? Lol.

There's this weird WWE fantasy land that Conor fans live in, and nothing will ever change that. He can get beat up, choked out, or anything else. You guys will still be there with your excuses and alternate facts.

My thoughts exactly! Conor fans are dreaming if they thought Conor even phased Floyd. Floyd walked him down like a bitch and gave zero respect for Conors so called power lol.

My poiint is, Mayweather changed his game plan from round 4 onwards. He started opening more and walking McGregor down WHEN McGregor was tired ...

He wasn't walking McGregor down when Conor was fresh ... he couldn't.

He doesn't change his game plan, it was only that Mayweather promised a great show for the fans.

His is not beloved because people find his defensive style boring. With his defensive style he would outpoint mcGregor like crazy.

So, instead He wanted to show a Mayweather that move forward for his last fight. It was all about fun for him, sincerely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back