Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

Highlight reels are great because you get to show all of his best shots and act like that's how he fought the whole time but EVEN FLOYD ADMITTED that he fought Mcgregor that way to FINALLY give the fans what they wanted from him. So you aren't only arguing with me but you are now arguing with Floyd and he is the one who actually fought.
Ive watched all 50 fights on numerous occasion. Floyd has pop and makes fighters hesitent to throw, miss, and get countered.
If you dont know you either didnt watch or youre just hating

Sorry, but you talk rubbish

Do, what you are saying is that Conor threw retarded punches, punches that connected all up until round nine.

Is that what you are Saying?

No. I'm saying he threw a bunch of punches that had absolutely no power behind, a good percentage of them failed to connect clean, plus dozens of illegal blows during the entire fight without one single point being taken from him. So much for a biased ref.

No. I'm saying he threw a bunch of punches that had absolutely no power behind, a good percentage of them failed to connect clean, plus dozens of illegal blows during the entire fight without one single point being taken from him. So much for a biased ref.
The illegal shots were because Mayweda kept using the 'gay present your ass technique' and never even got so much as a warning.

Conor landed more shots than hall of fame boxers on Mayweda.

Your hate knows no bounds

You have not proved anything. You have to photos at a dodgy angle where you cannot tell how close to the body he is.

My photo shows the impact, plain and simple. Haters have got so desperate, they are even saying I manipalated the photo lol

My photo perfectly shows his shorts being lifted way up from the impact. In motion you can see the same exact thing. If i punch you in the body your shorts don't get lifted up your leg. You have no notion of simple laws of physics. What your photo shows is the END of the trajectory of the punch, which goes upwards in an uppercut fashion. If you can't understand something so simple and obvious you're just a very special type of retard.

Again, you are relying on pages to tell you what happened but you did not watch the fight. I'm not upset about the victory, in fact I thought he would have destroyed him in a couple of rounds so Mcgregor did much better than I anticipated. In fact, he did so well, Floyd had to fake a low blow to get out of trouble in the 9th round, a round the fight should never have reached, much less finding Floyd seeking ref assistance to bail him out. I think you are "the salty one" because you were hoping Mcgregor was going to get destroyed and when he didnt, well you get your moronical postings we have here. Calm down... Floyd won.

No, i watched the fight, several times, and i know Floyd won. I told you that and your answer was that NO ONE thinks Floyd won. So then i provided evidence that most people who commented on it actually think Floyd won. So, once again, you're proven wrong.

Floyd didn't fake a low blow. Floyd was hit below the belt, just like my photo shows. And it happened two times in the fight. The very experienced ref saw it and call it a low blow too. You don't have to accept the reality for it to be a reality. It doesn't matter what you think. The fight is over and Floyd won.

Oh, and BTW, EVEN if that was a legal blow, which it wasn't, as you saw, Conor did nothing with that moment. He grabbed Floyd again instead of trying to finish. Conor spent a good portion of the fight breaking the rules. No point was taken away from him. And yet, people are still upset with the referee. If the ref wanted, he could have been DQ'd for the amount of punches to the back of the head he threw. You're not supposed to spend an entire fight breaking the rules with no consequences. The ref overlooked a lot of shit and let him stay in the fight.

No, i watched the fight, several times, and i know Floyd won. I told you that and your answer was that NO ONE thinks Floyd won. So then i provided evidence that most people who commented on it actually think Floyd won. So, once again, you're proven wrong.

Floyd didn't fake a low blow. Floyd was hit below the belt, just like my photo shows. And it happened two times in the fight. The very experienced ref saw it and call it a low blow too. You don't have to accept the reality for it to be a reality. It doesn't matter what you think. The fight is over and Floyd won.

Oh, and BTW, EVEN if that was a legal blow, which it wasn't, as you saw, Conor did nothing with that moment. He grabbed Floyd again instead of trying to finish. Conor spent a good portion of the fight breaking the rules. No point was taken away from him. And yet, people are still upset with the referee. If the ref wanted, he could have been DQ'd for the amount of punches to the back of the head he threw. You're not supposed to spend an entire fight breaking the rules with no consequences. The ref overlooked a lot of shit and let him stay in the fight.
Mayweda was turning his back and throwing elbows. He broke the rules far more than Conor. Conor's illegal shots only happened because Mayweda was cheating.

Mayweda was turning his back and throwing elbows. He broke the rules far more than Conor. Conor's illegal shots only happened because Mayweda was cheating.

Conor threw over 30 punches to the back of the head.

You're such a dumb nuthugger. I remember when you were running around claiming Conor was going to destroy Floyd. Right at that moment i knew that after Conor's loss you would be running around disputing Floyd's win.

You're the type of basement reject with absolutely no social skills. I would like to see who you are in real life. I'm pretty sure you are failure. Most likely ugly, unemployed, with no woman. Lol.

You're in my ignore list from now on. Your lack of intelligence is just too much for me to deal with

You're such a dumb nuthugger. I remember when you were running around claiming Conor was going to destroy Floyd. Right at that moment i knew that after Conor's loss you would be running around disputing Floyd's win.

You're the type of basement reject with absolutely no social skills. I would like to see who you are in real life. I'm pretty sure you are failure. Most likely ugly, unemployed, with no woman. Lol.

You're in my ignore list from now on. Your lack of intelligence is just too much for me to deal with
Nobody is on my ignore list because I'm not a pussy like you.

My photo perfectly shows his shorts being lifted way up from the impact. In motion you can see the same exact thing. If i punch you in the body your shorts don't get lifted up your leg. You have no notion of simple laws of physics. What your photo shows is the END of the trajectory of the punch, which goes upwards in an uppercut fashion. If you can't understand something so simple and obvious you're just a very special type of retard.

There was no drag! Even in the slow motion video, you see no drag. So the punch magically hit his balls, then ended up on the middle of the belt. If it dragged from his balls to the belt, you would clearly see it, so why don't You?

And like I said I paused it many times from that angle to get the impact spot, and that is the impact spot!

It is funny that you call me a retard, when you make some of the most retarded posts on here, which are nothing more than bashing.

Ask me this! Why are the people who joined in July, absolutely clueless about boxing and mma ?

One thing they all have in common is they just post bashing Conor? Every single post, bashing Conor. It is clear you know little to nothing about boxing!

One thing that bugged me about Floyd in this fight was turning his back, crouching, with his hands against his head. I feel he did not have to do this, and Conor hit him a few times on the back of his head because of that.

Ive watched all 50 fights on numerous occasion. Floyd has pop and makes fighters hesitent to throw, miss, and get countered.
If you dont know you either didnt watch or youre just hating
He didn't make Maedana hesitant nor did he make McGregor hesitate. Now you are trying to sell mayweather as a power puncher? If that is the basis for your argument, "pushing pencils has made you weak..."

He didn't make Maedana hesitant nor did he make McGregor hesitate. Now you are trying to sell mayweather as a power puncher? If that is the basis for your argument, "pushing pencils has made you weak..."
Floyd didnt even fight conor as a counter puncher you dumb fuck comprehend what you read. I said he makes them miss then tags them. That makes them afraid to overcommit and get hit with a sharp counter.
Maidana did well for 4 rpunds of fight 1 then floyd took him to school.
In the second fight floyd made him fight a totally different fight.

I already said Conor punches where not hard . His hardest the uppercut. But the point is, he connect quite a few time throughout the fight.

And are you forgetting! The ref had to warn Floyd because he was turning his back and crouching with his hands against his head. He done that a few times before the ref had to warn him.

Floyd didnt even fight conor as a counter puncher you dumb fuck comprehend what you read. I said he makes them miss then tags them. That makes them afraid to overcommit and get hit with a sharp counter.
Maidana did well for 4 rpunds of fight 1 then floyd took him to school.
In the second fight floyd made him fight a totally different fight.
Did you even watch the first Maedana fight? What the hell are you talking about with this "He took him to school" crap. He got beat, bell to bell. If anything maybe he won 4 rounds tops. If he beat him so bad and so easily, why the hell did he give him a rematch? Such a boring fight, why run it back? As for the second fight, Maedana was PAID handsomely to change his strategy and guarantee a Floyd win. You are a naive little biscuit to believe that boxing is real.

Did you even watch the first Maedana fight? What the hell are you talking about with this "He took him to school" crap. He got beat, bell to bell. If anything maybe he won 4 rounds tops. If he beat him so bad and so easily, why the hell did he give him a rematch? Such a boring fight, why run it back? As for the second fight, Maedana was PAID handsomely to change his strategy and guarantee a Floyd win. You are a naive little biscuit to believe that boxing is real.
No he didnt, i juat watched that fight last night fool.

Back