Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

We're you drunk? Ah, turn the commentary off. That helps avoid the bias. It is the Money Show.
I had the sound off numb nuts.
Gtfoh trying to assume you know me.
I watvh boxing and mma 2 or 3 hours every night.
I rooted for maidana that night and he still lost.
Floyds just too good.

I had the sound off numb nuts.
Gtfoh trying to assume you know me.
I watvh boxing and mma 2 or 3 hours every night.
I rooted for maidana that night and he still lost.
Floyds just too good.
If you were truly "rooting for Maidana" then you would know he was ripped off, as well. You are upset that McGregor did better than you had hoped he would so you have to spin it. McGregor must have done better than I'm giving him credit for if he has guys, like you, jumping on grenades to explain away Floyd's performance, especially since he won.

If you were truly "rooting for Maidana" then you would know he was ripped off, as well. You are upset that McGregor did better than you had hoped he would so you have to spin it. McGregor must have done better than I'm giving him credit for if he has guys, like you, jumping on grenades to explain away Floyd's performance, especially since he won.
No he wasnt, ive watched it several times and he made floyd work hard in there but he couldnt keep the pace and lost the fight.
I rooted for cotto, oscar, and canelo to beat floyd as well and thought those guys did good but floyd beat them in my books too.
I call fights fair, even when the guy i like goes down.
I rooted for nate vs conor in the rematch and gave it to conor 3-2. I do myself no justice to lie to myself about who won a fight.

No he wasnt, ive watched it several times and he made floyd work hard in there but he couldnt keep the pace and lost the fight.
I rooted for cotto, oscar, and canelo to beat floyd as well and thought those guys did good but floyd beat them in my books too.
I call fights fair, even when the guy i like goes down.
I rooted for nate vs conor in the rematch and gave it to conor 3-2. I do myself no justice to lie to myself about who won a fight.
Well you've stumped me with another one. DE La Hoya beat floyd, as well.

Last edited:

The judges and most people who commented on the fight thought Floyd won. I just sent you a link with other people's opinions. The fact that you don't agree doesn't mean shit. Don't overrate your vision of things.

I already said Conor punches where not hard . His hardest the uppercut. But the point is, he connect quite a few time throughout the fight.

And are you forgetting! The ref had to warn Floyd because he was turning his back and crouching with his hands against his head. He done that a few times before the ref had to warn him.

Quantity is not quality. We look for quality

The judges and most people who commented on the fight thought Floyd won. I just sent you a link with other people's opinions. The fact that you don't agree doesn't mean shit. Don't overrate your vision of things.
What are you, a fucking liberal? Only your opinion counts? Your boy Floyd even said he finally gave the fans the fight TheyvThey've wanted from him. He admitted he's fought like a puss and it is still not enough for you.

LOL seriously! If you are not going to debate here, then go away. Be obsessed about Conor somewhere else, not a place where people will see through you straight away!

There is no doubt that Floyd won. Why not give your own opinion instead of copying others, or sharing other people's opinion!

There is no doubt that Floyd won. Why not give your own opinion instead of copying others, or sharing other people's opinion!

I gave my opinion. Then the fella said that NO ONE thinks Floyd won. He started talking about what other people think and i sent him a link with the majority of people agreeing that Floyd won.

LOL seriously! If you are not going to debate here, then go away. Be obsessed about Conor somewhere else, not a place where people will see through you straight away!

I call it the touch of death. That's what i call it.

I gave my opinion. Then the fella said that NO ONE thinks Floyd won. He started talking about what other people think and i sent him a link with the majority of people agreeing that Floyd won.

You have posted a lot on other people's opinion, as if that means you are right. I could post opinions of boxers who think Conor done well, but what is the point. Why don't you actually try and debate?

That's right, you can't!

You have posted a lot on other people's opinion, as if that means you are right. I could post opinions of boxers who think Conor done well, but what is the point. Why don't you actually try and debate?

That's right, you can't!

I honestly think you are a stupid person. Let me explain it to you like if you were 5:

1- Someone told me Maidana won. I told him no, Floyd won. So, right here i'm giving my opinion. My opinion is given. I watched the fight, Maidana did well in the first rounds, then started to tire and Floyd started to take over and beating him from a distance. Maidana had success in the clinch, but fighting at a distance he couldn't do shit. It was close but Floyd won. I had it 7 rounds for Floyd, i think.

2- Then the same person started talking about what other people thought. He didn't explain it to me why he thought Maidana won. He just said "NO ONE thinks Floyd one".

3- To show him that plenty of people thought Floyd one and he was wrong by saying NO ONE thought he won, i sent him a link of a forum where the majority agreed that Floyd one.

Were you able to understand it now?

Who the fuck is "WE"??? You score a fight based on punches landed. "WE" don't change the rules from boxer to boxer. If that is the case, then Floyd CLEARLY lost to Maidana.

I honestly think you are a stupid person. Let me explain it to you like if you were 5:

1- Someone told me Maidana won. I told him no, Floyd won. So, right here i'm giving my opinion. My opinion is given. I watched the fight, Maidana did well in the first rounds, then started to tire and Floyd started to take over and beating him from a distance. Maidana had success in the clinch, but fighting at a distance he couldn't do shit. It was close but Floyd won. I had it 7 rounds for Floyd, i think.

2- Then the same person started talking about what other people thought. He didn't explain it to me why he thought Maidana won. He just said "NO ONE thinks Floyd one".

3- To show him that plenty of people thought Floyd one and he was wrong by saying NO ONE thought he won, i sent him a link of a forum where the majority agreed that Floyd one.

Were you able to understand it now?
Even Floyd didn't think he won that fight and that's why he ran it back. If he "clearly" won, he would have just moved on but he caught so much shit for that performance and exposing that boxing is rigged that he had to try and win it outright.

BUT, what started all of this is you saying that McGregor only won one round against Mayweather and defending the corrupt scorecards. You are a MORON and we have a seaoned boxing analyst say he thought McGregor definitely won more than one round and he thought he may have won as many as FIVE ROUNDS. So let me see here.... A MORON with little :eek::eek::eek:ggot balls and a seasoned boxing analyst.... which one should I believe??? I'll let you answer that one.

Who the fuck is "WE"??? You score a fight based on punches landed. "WE" don't change the rules from boxer to boxer. If that is the case, then Floyd CLEARLY lost to Maidana.

"WE" = Me, many other people and certain judges. Not every judge looks at the punch count to decide the winner. If fighter A lands 8 light jabs and fighter B lands 4 powerful punches, a lot of judges will give fighter B the round. Actually, most will.

Even Floyd didn't think he won that fight and that's why he ran it back. If he "clearly" won, he would have just moved on but he caught so much shit for that performance and exposing that boxing is rigged that he had to try and win it outright.

BUT, what started all of this is you saying that McGregor only won one round against Mayweather and defending the corrupt scorecards. You are a MORON and we have a seaoned boxing analyst say he thought McGregor definitely won more than one round and he thought he may have won as many as FIVE ROUNDS. So let me see here.... A MORON with little :eek::eek::eek:ggot balls and a seasoned boxing analyst.... which one should I believe??? I'll let you answer that one.

Floyd never said he didn't win the first Maidana fight. He simply wanted a more dominant win that people couldn't argue about.

I never said Mcgregor won 1 round. I gave him 3 rounds based on the simple fact that Floyd barely threw anything and simply didn't even try. Don't put words in my mouth.

All i said was that different angles give you different perspectives on the fight, so maybe they saw something that we didn't, just like the third time i watched the fight, from a different angle, i noticed Conor didn't land nearly as many punches as i thought he did. From different angles you can see different things. Judges are right next to the ring. They can see and hear a lot of shit that you can't. A punch that doesn't seem like much on TV, in person might produce the sound of a strong impact. There are a lot of variables.

Also, like i said, not every person judges the fight the same way. Some judges give a lot of credit to dominance, to whoever is setting the pace of the fight. Whoever looks in control.

Floyd never said he didn't win the first Maidana fight. He simply wanted a more dominant win that people couldn't argue about.

I never said Mcgregor won 1 round. I gave him 3 rounds based on the simple fact that Floyd barely threw anything and simply didn't even try. Don't put words in my mouth.

All i said was that different angles give you different perspectives on the fight, so maybe they saw something that we didn't, just like the third time i watched the fight, from a different angle, i noticed Conor didn't land nearly as many punches as i thought he did. From different angles you can see different things. Judges are right next to the ring. They can see and hear a lot of shit that you can't. A punch that doesn't seem like much on TV, in person might produce the sound of a strong impact. There are a lot of variables.

Also, like i said, not every person judges the fight the same way. Some judges give a lot of credit to dominance, to whoever is setting the pace of the fight. Whoever looks in control.
Now, we are getting somewhere. McGregor fought well and he was able to hurt Floyd. I don't think Floyd thought the task was going to be as tough as it was and I, also, don't buy the narrative that Floyd's game plan was to wait for McGregor to tire and then move in for the kill. No way a "goat" would want a guy who has never boxed to last 10 rounds with him. I think he came in for the kill and got tagged a few times and the hand in his face, with the reach, stumped him. He eventually figured out a way around it and took care of business. Do you honestly think Floyd wanted to end up crouched in a ball, covering his head with his back turned to McGregor, hoping not to get hit? Do you, honestly, think that was his gameplan? He looked like a punk when he tried to pull that crap and he looked like a punk complaining about a "low blow" that was a legitimate shot, in the 9th. He won, as he should have won, but I know he didn't want the fight to go the way it did. Now we get the "40 year old" narrative but before the fight, all of the experts predicted a quick and painless Floyd victory, as did I. That didn't happen and now you have guys posting excuses for why Floyd won the way he did. Isn't it enough that he won? Or does the threat of a 6-10 month boxing trained McGregor scare everyone? He didn't do bad, at all, for training only 3 months to fight the "goat." If you can't admit that, well, there you go...

Back