So UFC 215 is this weekend and no one on Sherdog is talking about it

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can we care a little more please?

MayMac is so last week.

I trust Sherdog as my MMA news source and I had no idea its this weekend.

Inb4 "manlets/boo WMMA". Seriously though, I will watch, and if no one else does, so be it.

WAR Adriano Martins

Dude is gonna tear shit up @ LW

Let me see.

Magny vs RDA

MM vs Borg

some WMMA title fight

<Fedor23>

Don't mind watching the replay.

Last edited:
Is this the one where Struve fights some Chechnya guy?

Waiting for Valentina to whoop Nunes

This is going to be a good card. I'm excited.

MM complains that the UFC is not promoting him enough. doesn't do anything himself.

There's a midget and a women's fight headlining, maybe that's why idk.. <{chips}>

The UFC doesn't even care. We're 5 days away and the fight card with the lineup and fighter stats isn't even listed on their mobile app.

IMG_3548.PNG

I'll watch the RDA / Magny on Youtube. Don't give a shit about the rest.

Who's fighting? I'm still not over the biggest fight ever.

Fuck UFC215. All the fights will be free on YouTube the next day for those that even give a shit.

All I really have to say about UFC 215 is, I really think Valentina Schevchenko is a live dog, and that her challenge of Amanda Nunes is going to be the most interesting fight of the night, imo

Their first fight, she had Nunes at the end IIRC. Nunes is like Conor McGregor in a way; she is hot the first two rounds. But around the ten minute mark, she stars to fade. And Schevchenko isn't just versatile on the feet, she's versatile off her back and on top!!! :meow:<5><{JustBleed}>

It's a good card tbh, will be looking forward to it, annoyed with DJ & Amanda but the card as a whole is solid.

I trust Sherdog as my MMA news source and I had no idea its this weekend.

Bad idea. Most threads are not current. They're often senseless opinion-based threads started by those with too much time and ego.

I used to post MMA news here as so few people here.

What is there to talk about? All you can talk about is the fighters skills and predictions for that card

Back