Warning: SARAH MORAS may just be too adorable for you to handle

Cub Swanson also doesn't approve
Cub-Swanson-UFC-Nashville-workout.jpg
51FJcf2aB7L.SX349_SY500_CR,0,0,349,500_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX349_SY500_CR,0,0,349,500_SH20_.jpg
Swanson soup broth doesn't approve either

Women talking about their disgusting periods is trashy and men that support it as strong are pussies.

To be fair, she just mentioned she got it. She didn't really talk about it.

Talking about it would be going into details about bloody uterine walls and discharge. I don't think any of that is trashy per se. Kinda inappropriate for a post fight interview but its all a part of nature.

Anyway, Moras is a moron. Inconsistent fighter who whines about everything.

she is a cute chick with lot of glutes
i dont mind mentioning the period, its as normal as weidman speaking about taking a dump during the vitor fight

She's cheeky, definitely not adorable.

God I feel fucking bad for her. Didn't she start a go fund me account to raise money for her fight not to long ago that would likely do nothing for her soon to be short lived career?

<bball1>

No...Ashlee Evans Smith camel toe weigh in is too adorable
ashlee-evans-smith.jpg

But I'd still eat Moreass front to back, not hating

Women talking about their disgusting periods is trashy and men that support it as strong are pussies.
Men who come out of closet are disgusting and trashy and men who support it are pussies

To be fair, she just mentioned she got it. She didn't really talk about it.

Talking about it would be going into details about bloody uterine walls and discharge. I don't think any of that is trashy per se. Kinda inappropriate for a post fight interview but its all a part of nature.

Anyway, Moras is a moron. Inconsistent fighter who whines about everything.

{<huh}

Only has two losses, hasnt fought in two years. How does that translate to inconsistent and whines about everything?

Too much crying in the first 40 seconds. Couldn't watch any longer. Cringe.

{<huh}

Only has two losses, hasnt fought in two years. How does that translate to inconsistent and whines about everything?

Did you even TUF bro? She was a total head case. And you're right; I didn't mean inconsistent, I meant inactive. Always crying about money and training.

Back