Warning: SARAH MORAS may just be too adorable for you to handle

Interviewed after her first round submission victory in Edmonton last night.

"It was really awesome walking out, the song that I picked was my dad's favorite song, he passed away 6 years today so it's very emotional, then I got my period today so it's even more emotional ... too much information I'm sure ..."

MIon4mo.jpg

Adorable and SEXY.

I'm ready for my.....

team-17-light.svg

If she can lineup some sponsorship then she
can get some things going do to the fact her
expenses will be offset a little so she can afford
to fight more often instead of delivering mail.

She's the little bitch hoping she breaks other ppl limbs when they depend on those limbs to fight and do their job. I hope she has a career ending injury, would be hilarious

This is a combat sport. Do you get upset if fighters hope they knock out (brain concussion) their opponents? Fighters need their brains too, not just their arms, and may have to retire due to concussions. Training to armbar is training to break arms for a finish. Intentionally breaking limbs is part of playing the sport well, just like knockouts are.

Helwani has never sounded creepier.

During the Summer Kickoff press conference where Lee and Chiesa were going at it, his question to Karolina Kowalkiewicz was "How can you sit there so angelically through all of this?"

well she made a fan of me.

first for showing some heart then to come back and show some skill to not giving up on that armbar then to that nasty finish.

and to say "I HOPE SO!!!" was always a fan of Mir and Aoki and i will be looking forward to her next fight.

thank god for woman and there periods otherwise none of us would be here like myself who has a wife and kids. and seen for 18 years coming up first hand what woman go thru.

im for sure not gonna shame her for it.

and thank god im a man lol

I think you might have your period now.

Jeez you need to spend more time away from the wifey bro.
They suck the testosterone right out if you aren't careful.
I know that sounds like a good thing but it isn't.

It's OK to not be a douche, but you're a little too supportive of menstruation right now.

Oh for fucks sake cheesecake, is there any need to mention your period ?

<{CMPALM}>

hf3_D5m7.jpg

PerkyAllHypacrosaurus.gif
lmao great gif. They were both surprised!!! hahaha. That's when you know the decision went to the wrong person?

I think you might have your period now.

Jeez you need to spend more time away from the wifey bro.
They suck the testosterone right out if you aren't careful.
I know that sounds like a good thing but it isn't.

It's OK to not be a douche, but you're a little too supportive of menstruation right now.

lol , i never said anything positive about it i just said i wasnt gonna shame her for mentioning it.

and who is being irrational and lashing out hormonallly tryin to prove he is a big bad man.

lol , i never said anything positive about it i just said i wasnt gonna shame her for mentioning it.

and who is being irrational and lashing out hormonallly tryin to prove he is a big bad man.

Lashing out {<huh}

Not at all bro, just looking out for a fellow sherdogger.
They will turn you into a man bun wearing beta if you let them.

Probably start by not using the term "shaming". It's not a good look for any man.
It's OK for a man to not want to hear a woman talk about menstruation.
There's nothing "shaming" about talking about how we don't like it.

It's not like she is in a room with us and we're throwing tomatoes at her.

lmao great gif. They were both surprised!!! hahaha. That's when you know the decision went to the wrong person?

The other woman (Dufresne) pretty much just lay on top of her accomplishing nothing else other than being on top, whereas Moras was active underneath... the judges decided that lay and pray wasn't good enough. Surprising, but not necessarily the wrong call.

"It was really awesome walking out, the song that I picked was my dad's favorite song, he passed away 6 years today so it's very emotional, then I got my period today so it's even more emotional ... too much information I'm sure ..."

MIon4mo.jpg

That is the girl who said she could beat up guys on tuf
Then a guy challenged her to wrestle and she couldn't do shit and looked stupid af

she looks like this bug eyed Jewish girl at my old college who always yelled someone was a fascist who didnt agree with her in debate class

MIon4mo.jpg

Listen, she's like o.k but how can she be adorable and Paige looks like a monkey...
Sherdog is a strange bunch .Paige is fucking adorable......an easy 8.5, at least while this gal is a 6 ....at best.
I hate to talk about women this way and if my wife actually saw this post, she'd punch me square in the face.No apologies afterwards. If I got to wear a black eye from it- she'd smile at me every time

She looks like an over-enthusiastic awkward high school teacher

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back