White Teens Almost Hang Biracial Eight-Year-Old Boy

Being biracial can be weird. Sometimes you feel like you belong to no one, sometimes you feel accepted by everyone, sometimes you have to answer questions about race other people probably never think about. Growing up is weird.

Being biracial can be weird. Sometimes you feel like you belong to no one, sometimes you feel accepted by everyone, sometimes you have to answer questions about race other people probably never think about. Growing up is weird.
Lol then dont allow yourself to be defined by your skin color. Stupid follower mentality

Lol then dont allow yourself to be defined by your skin color. Stupid follower mentality
Of course. It's not that easy when you're an 8 year old boy though and there want to paint you in a certain light. Not sure why you feel the need to be an asshole over a post.

Of course. It's not that easy when you're an 8 year old boy though and there want to paint you in a certain light. Not sure why you feel the need to be an asshole over a post.
How am i being an asshole im providing you with tough love.

I made a post relevant to an 8 year old biracial kid being lynched. That kid is absolutely clueless as to why that shit happened. I feel bad for him, he will be questioning himself the rest of his life.

Thank you for telling a grown man not to let himself be defined by his skin color though. You've really opened my eyes.

this happens all the time in the middle east and asia and russia

Me thinks The Young Turks are being a little dishonest and misleading with their use of the term "lynching", and are desperately trying to turn this into a case of extreme and calculated racism, and not simply asshole kids being asshole kids.

Don't get me wrong, it's still fucking horrible, and the kids deserve some harsh punishments, but bringing what shitty things children do into the political agenda spectrum, is not productive at all.

It's violent bullying but not lynching, lynching has a definition. The same story would have happened in a black neighbourhood with black kids beating the shit out of a biracial kid for being too 'white' and TYT would have never reported on it, doesn't fit the narrative.
A child is assaulted and you people try to turn this into a TYT hate thread lol. Pathetic.

Crazy story, I guess I would have to wait for more info before I would know if it was really a lynching or whatever. But even if it was just some weird playing around that got out of hand, these kids need to get in serious shit because it's really dangerous. And if it actually was some racially based abuse, then they need to get the book thrown at them. Whatever that means for guys that age. Seeing as how they're minors we might never get the real story, and the little shits may never face true justice.

thats not up to the person. When every thing about you in society is immedietely judged first by your race, and secondly by your economic class, those aspects are going to take a major role in your life. Speaking AS a 'race-mutt' i can tell you. You will NEVER be black enough for black folks, and white folks will merely tolerate you.

thats not up to the person. When every thing about you in society is immedietely judged first by your race, and secondly by your economic class, those aspects are going to take a major role in your life. Speaking AS a 'race-mutt' i can tell you. You will NEVER be black enough for black folks, and white folks will merely tolerate you.
Its up to u to not give a fuck about what others think

Its up to u to not give a fuck about what others think
i can 'not give a fuck' all i want. But in the REAL world, where peoples judgments of you actually affect your life, it doesnt really matter what i think. Didnt get that bank loan to fix your house because you live in an area that 98% white and southern? lol well at least i have a good self image! Walking home for 10 blocks because a cabby wont stop to give you lift? fuck you, at least i have good self image!

you sound like a twat who has never had struggle for something because an aspect of your personage was something you couldnt change. It's like listening to youtube channels about Koreans who live Japan suddenly become second class citizens and dont know how to cope with it.

Where are all the sarcastic comments like when Muslims kill. religion of peace stuff.
Its great to see people genuinely upset.
But in threads about terror attacks.
People dont even angry, they are so use to it.
They just write sarcastic comments .
Because the message is clear. Dont get upset at the muslims.

People are to afraid too attack any other group besides whites.

i can 'not give a fuck' all i want. But in the REAL world, where peoples judgments of you actually affect your life, it doesnt really matter what i think. Didnt get that bank loan to fix your house because you live in an area that 98% white and southern? lol well at least i have a good self image! Walking home for 10 blocks because a cabby wont stop to give you lift? fuck you, at least i have good self image!

you sound like a twat who has never had struggle for something because an aspect of your personage was something you couldnt change. It's like listening to youtube channels about Koreans who live Japan suddenly become second class citizens and dont know how to cope with it.
Being black wont deny you a bank loan lol. Being a criminal will. The 2 arent analogous

Back