White Teens Almost Hang Biracial Eight-Year-Old Boy

A child is assaulted and you people try to turn this into a TYT hate thread lol. Pathetic.

Don't start a thread with dishonest language like lynching and dishonest intentions if you want an honest, heartfelt conversation. But OP just couldn't resist.

Don't start a thread with dishonest language like lynching and dishonest intentions if you want an honest, heartfelt conversation. But OP just couldn't resist.

I used the exact title the they used.

They have very strict laws about juvenile cases, so the chief is following the law by keeping it quiet. The local paper explains (it's just them giving all the reasons that the details aren't being released). All we have to go on is the word of an understandably distraught mother.

http://www.eagletimes.com/news/2017...ality_laws_at_the_center_of_juvenile_han.html
Well, the MSM tends to be far more professional than the TYT or Breitbarts or Infowars of Huffpo's of the world when it comes to gathering facts responsibly before printing a story, but that professionalism eroded in the past two years pertaining to matters of identity politics, and basically doesn't exist anymore.

If the TYT is writing about it, and the MSM isn't...I'm suspicious.

Last edited:
Lynching is hanging to death. This boy was strangled. Either way, put the pieces of shit who did this away for a long time. Next time they will kill someone.

Do kids fight back anymore? jeez. When I was 5, i was ganged up by 3 boys, I punched the kid in the middle in the face and they all stopped.

Well, the MSM tends to be far more professional than the TYT or Breitbarts or Infowars of Huffpo's of the world when it comes to gathering facts responsibly before printing a story, but that professionalism eroded in the past two years pertaining to matters of identity politics, and basically doesn't exist anymore.

If the TYT is writing about it, and the MSM isn't...I'm suspicious.
Even in the current circus, they're less likely to run stories based on, like in this case, the feelings of an angry mother alone. Whereas TYT has no problem doing so. The MSM for instance didn't run with reports of the alt-right nighttime tiki torch rally soaking people with gas (in addition to the mace/pepper spray) when they surrounded them and beat some of them. (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-with-torches-encircles-counter-protest-group)

But that could have been run as a huge story. So it's not as if they're waiting with dripping fangs at each instance; there is some vetting of facts. In this case the facts aren't really available, and the angry mother didn't witness it.

Being biracial can be weird. Sometimes you feel like you belong to no one, sometimes you feel accepted by everyone, sometimes you have to answer questions about race other people probably never think about. Growing up is weird.

That's just your opinion.

I grew up with a mixed guy and he had no issues hanging out with an all white crowd, or an all black crowd for that matter. He would rock a straight afro at times, blast rap, but he would also blast rock, and I went to several rock shows with him. At the end of the day though, he preffered hanging out with white people and dating white women.

Has anyone read the link?

He put the rope around his own neck. But then said one kid pushed him of the table. The other kid said it was an accident, which I do not believe. The kid that pushed him should be charged as he knew what would happen if he pushed him.

This is not a lynching, this is some kids being ass holes and the older one that pushed him needs to be held accountable for his actions.

No one ever reads the link.

In all honesty, neither did I but that's because tyt make me cringe. They're a mirror image of alex jones just liberal retards instead of a CT troll.

That's just your opinion.

I grew up with a mixed guy and he had no issues hanging out with an all white crowd, or an all black crowd for that matter. He would rock a straight afro at times, blast rap, but he would also blast rock, and I went to several rock shows with him. At the end of the day though, he preffered hanging out with white people and dating white women.
I'm not sure what that has to do with my post quite honestly

Do kids fight back anymore? jeez. When I was 5, i was ganged up by 3 boys, I punched the kid in the middle in the face and they all stopped.

do ya really have to ask what with how boys are raised to practically be girls these days ? anyways, this is pretty disturbing behavior .. they need some 'scared straight' sessions or maybe just throw them in the ocean somewhere .. some bad apples aren't necessarily redeemable

Last edited:
14 year old that did it should be hung himself. What a fucking scumbag, kid is 8.

Sad, sickening stuff, happy he survived.

It's also sickening how media outlets only report the extremely rare white on black racist hate crimes when blacks do it at a far higher rate.

I don't get it.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Shocking stuff. The local police chief said, “These people need to be protected.” He was referring to the lynchers.

Well yeah, the perps do need to be protected because we have rule of law. What would you prefer, they get thrown to a mob?

Doesn't mean they're not scum worthy of many terrible things, it just means they're not worth undermining our system for.

Protect them to the fullest extent possible until their trial is over, then throw the fucking book at them if they're guilty.

Last edited:
That is truly terrible. I hope the perpetrators are appropriately dealt with.

I still can't find a reliable source for the story. There's no way the MSM wouldn't jump all over this if it was what the Young Turks are presenting. There's something we don't know, here.

I hate this argument ("the mainstream media would have jumped on it").

There is ample evidence that the media outlets merely ride waves of interest, as opposed to selecting stories on substance and trying to make them stick.

There's a reason why objectively horrific events like the shooting Tamir Rice, two pigs beating a homeless (white) man Kelly Thomas to death for 9 minutes on video, a corrections office boiling a (black) inmate to death in Florida, etc. don't get covered, while more ambiguous ones like Michael Brown do. There is no internal logic to news reporting: it's simple supply and demand. And it just so happens that events that are less cut and dry tend to drive up that demand because they electrify different sections of the populace. Other than bona fide police surrogates, no rational person was playing devil's advocate to those three aforementioned instances. Likewise, I don't expect the rural white community will come charging to defend these kids.

In situations like this, I just shake my head and condemn this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides, many sides. So many, many sides. All to blame. So really no blame for any one sides since there are so many, many sides.

Last edited:

8 year old vs multiple Teenagers, bro.

That's like Might Mouse fighting TRT Vitor, Ubereem, and Jon Jones on dick pills.

Sad, sickening stuff, happy he survived.

It's also sickening how media outlets only report the extremely rare white on black racist hate crimes when blacks do it at a far higher rate.

I don't get it.
giphy.gif

Man Bites Dog....Much better headline, it gets more views than dog biting man....Teens hanging an 8 year old boy is a rare headline by itself...add in the racial aspect...of course they will feature it

Not to mention, when Blacks do crimes against Whites like Jacking Cars, Murder, Robbing them, etc.....They don't do that to them because they are white....They want the stuff.

The White Teens said racist slurs while lynching him...Racism was obviously part of the motivation.

Use some logic.

Back