Trump reaches deal on DACA with dems, no wall

1.-

https://www.uschamber.com/sites/default/files/the_facts_on_nafta_-_2017.pdf

Everyone got jobs and money, thats what happens when trade grows exponentially.

2.- Mexico never received a bailout, it received a loan which it paid in full and ahead of schedule.

1. Mexico got jobs, which created a giant sucking sound going south.
2. The IMF and the US organized a bailout which was paid back based on NAFTA giving mexico wealth(Mexico was facing a default), the US worker lost on that deal.

I figure this wall will be built around the same time Donald takes out ISIS and puts Hillary behind bars.

That should all be happening any day now.

1. Mexico got jobs, which created a giant sucking sound going south.

2. The IMF and the US organized a bailout which was paid back based on NAFTA giving mexico wealth(Mexico was facing a default), the US worker lost on that deal.

1.- Evidence plz.

2.- Mexico lacked liquidity so it asked for a loan, which it got and paid back in full plus interests.

How is that a bailout? Bailout would be receiving a loan and never paying back or paying it back without interests.

<TrumpWrong1>

Once again yes or no - 2.5 million people who tried to be in America illegally are not in America. Why are you afraid to answer that? Your original post was some crap about people not caring about america regarding immigration. Which is proven to be wrong.

I'm not sure if you are just stupid or purposely being dumb. doesn't matter.

By your standards the United States government has killed zero Native Americans. Do you know why? Because they killed Indians. (Sounds silly doesnt it) The actions didn't change only the name did.

I'm not sure if you are just stupid or purposely being dumb. doesn't matter.

By your standards the United States government has killed zero Native Americans. Do you know why? Because they killed Indians. (Sounds silly doesnt it) The actions didn't change only the name did.

The actions did changed, before people caught at the border were sent back to Mexico, now they are brought for processing to know who is trying to get in.

I figure this wall will be built around the same time Donald takes out ISIS and puts Hillary behind bars.

That should all be happening any day now.
Glad you're happy ISIS isn't defeated because of partisan politics.

Glad you're happy ISIS isn't defeated because of partisan politics.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Trump claimed he'd figure out healthcare in a few weeks and defeat Isis In a few months.

The man talks out his ass like it's going out of style

Trump claimed he'd figure out healthcare in a few weeks and defeat Isis In a few months.

healthcare is simple. You are just being low energy here.

In a perfect world those complex
Problems would be solved on the back of a cocktail napkin but here in the real world it takes more insight than that
No fooling?
I thought he was gonna get everything done immediately without any problem because he's so rich.
I also thought his lies, if he said them with sincerity, would come true.
What a fool I've been, and how poor I must sound

No fooling?
I thought he was gonna get everything done immediately without any problem because he's so rich.
I also thought his lies, if he said them with sincerity, would come true.
What a fool I've been, and how poor I must sound

It is comical how people bought the things he said as being true.

I'd love to sit across a poker table from these rubes

It is comical how people bought the things he said as being true.

I'd love to sit across a poker table from these rubes
No shit.
You could listen to any speech.
"Lie... lie... probably a lie... No way he can ascertain the truth or fatherhood of that one... bullshit... bull FUCKING shit..."

Apparently he found the political crowd that enjoys being lied to

Almost all Latin American countries are shit.
Yes, true.

The game changes once they arrive in a country that actually allows them to have rights.

Same with people from india. Country is a toilet but give them a country that allows them to have options then you will see how fruitful they can be as a people.

I have nothing but great repsect for indians. They seek education, they are motivated and are clean cut.

No shit.
You could listen to any speech.
"Lie... lie... probably a lie... No way he can ascertain the truth or fatherhood of that one... bullshit... bull FUCKING shit..."

Apparently he found the political crowd that enjoys being lied to

everything he says is and was a lie. It's so obvious unless you're a complete moron

And now you're applauding that a terrorist group who's committing horrible atrocities hasn't been defeated yet because "heh heh Trump lied about the timeline heh heh".

Back