Rose might just shock the world, It's Silly to count her out

Joanna has a suspect chin, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Rose might catch her with something. I think this is going to be another decision for Joanna though.

Sure, it's a fight. Anything can happen and she has been getting better, but her only good chance is to try and take it to the ground. I think she'll get long termed beating on the feet, as it goes on.

been boxing for over a decade and striking for a long time. I wouldn't say that at all

i think maybe you just don't know what you're watching, how to analyze It, or just have a strong confirmation bias of sorts.

You have Ali in your AV talking about how good Rose's boxing is. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Rose is a little too small IMO.

You'd need a grinder like Chael or Fitch style to beat JJ IMO. Though I'll be honest I don't know enough about 115 WMMA to know if there is that style of person out there. I thought Esparza was maybe that style?

Anyway I'll probably just bet it'll go to decision.

she just turned 25 and Is improving rapidly every fight.

Her last fight against Michelle she looked amazing.

She did lose to Karolina but the fight was a year and a half ago. Rose smashed her on the feet too, the places she had trouble was In the clinch and on the ground. Joanna Is most likely going to keep this fight at range for most of the fight, where Rose Is best.

Literally everyone Is counting Rose out, saying she has zero chance, one person even said It was the biggest mismatch in WMMA history which is fucking ridiculous.

Rose might just show up at her very best and shock the world. The girl has all the potential In the world and deep down we all know she'd be champ eventually.

Training with Valentina Shevchenko the last year, someone who beat Joanna multiple times In kickboxing doesn't hurt either.

This is gonna be a war, there's no question about it.

Do not count Rose out

Only reason I'd count her out is if she's still mentally unstable. She has talent, I just hope she's in a good place. Her length could give Joanna some problems.

It's pretty easy to see that girls like jj and cyborg are in a class of their own compared to other wmmaers.
I've never had to see Cyborg face somebody on an even playing field though so I can't put her in the same bracket as Joanna.

Rose is still evolving as a fighter.

Her opponent is already at the peak of her game.

It's not like rose is a one shot ko artist. She is tough and improving but at this point she gets mauled.

She has about as much chance of winning as David branch does.
David the Middle Aged Hobo Branch has plenty of chance you hater!

I've never had to see Cyborg face somebody on an even playing field though so I can't put her in the same bracket as Joanna.

Just as an eye test. It's easy to see Joanna and cyborg don't fight like the other girls.

They have a feel for distance what to throw when to throw it.

A lot of the other girls are doing a weird set combo they keep doing.

Of course she can shock the world, but chance is small, and Joanna is favourite, i think it's obvious.
Andrade is also 25 btw. 16-6 record

Just as an eye test. It's easy to see Joanna and cyborg don't fight like the other girls.

They have a feel for distance what to throw when to throw it.

A lot of the other girls are doing a weird set combo they keep doing.
yep, but even though Joanna is queen way above anybody I've seen her go through adversity. Cyborg has never had to fight a girl with her size and strength who also has a great skillset. Gadelha, Andrade and Karolina have all showed a lot of skills that I haven't seen from Cyborgs opponents.

Joanna should rightfully be considered the favorite, but Rose can give her trouble, especially if it hits the ground.

She has some pretty wild kicks, too.

Getting Joanna to the ground has proven to be difficult lately.

yeah, she has a chance, but not a big one. would like for her to win, would be a more exciting champion
Yes of course it will end with first defence vs Gadelha, or maybe not if she will keep ducking her.

No one would be shocked.

And Gadelha is the best anyway.

The problem is that Joanna does nothing but throw weak leg kicks and run these days, so unless Rose can close the distance, it's going to be another 50-45.

Never understood why people put Joanna on a pedestal, praising her quote-unquote "technical skills." She's a homeless man's version of Mayweather, but cucks like Luke Thomas wanna act like she's something special.
damn what puss you are, so insecure... did momma beated you with a cable ?. Shes easlly one of most skilled females in wmma ( and we don't have many like her; skill wise)

Agree is dumb to count out rose she can catch jj in a submission during a scramble and make it lool easy. The issue with rose is not her skills or condition, rose don't seem to be able to fight through adversity, that was the only reason she lost to Karolina as she is bettet just about everywhere.

been boxing for over a decade and striking for a long time. I wouldn't say that at all

i think maybe you just don't know what you're watching, how to analyze It, or just have a strong confirmation bias of sorts.
...sorry I interfere, but you do claim jj stand up = rose stand up or they are close ?. Carefull with answer, coz Im preparing gif now ;)

Back