Rose might just shock the world, It's Silly to count her out

Claudia dropping Joanna with a jab:

di1Q1kD.gif

KK turning Joanna's legs into spaghetti:

yep, but even though Joanna is queen way above anybody I've seen her go through adversity. Cyborg has never had to fight a girl with her size and strength who also has a great skillset. Gadelha, Andrade and Karolina have all showed a lot of skills that I haven't seen from Cyborgs opponents.

She did fight the greatest kick boxer in the world and showed how much of a bad ass she is

Heavy knockout.

Blood everywhere.

I made the claim that Joanna has a suspect chin.

That guy laughed it off.

I substantiated my claim with good evidence.

I never claimed that Claudia knocked out Joanna or that KK made Joanna bleed profusely.

joanna hasn't been finishing fights when she can.
hope she loses.
she a bitch on tuf. so entitled

It's possible that Rose get a submission finish, but she won't win standing.

It's possible that Rose could be the woman to dethrone JJ, but she's not there yet. Rose has good BJJ, but JJ's TDD is far superior to Rose's takedown abilities. So this will likely be a kickboxing match.

Rose's strength on the feet is striking from distance. The problem is that JJ is much better than Rose at striking from distance. And Rose's weakness is the clinch, as we saw when Karolina busted her up with knees and elbows. JJ is better in the clinch than Karolina. Essentially, JJ is better than Rose at Rose's strength (striking from distance) and is great in the area Rose is weakest (clinch).

I'm a Rose fan and I'll be rooting for her. And anything can happen in MMA; but it's a long shot. I expect Rose to get pulverized over 5 rounds, if she lasts that long.

I made the claim that Joanna has a suspect chin.

That guy laughed it off.

I substantiated my claim with good evidence.

I never claimed that Claudia knocked out Joanna or that KK made Joanna bleed profusely.

Yeah but both didn't even hit her chin. Claudia catched her out of balance. Karolina hit her in her nose between eyes and blinded her.
Karolina is basic example she is hard to KO, because she recovered, even blind, fast and wrecked Karolina after that. Last round was something like 10:1 strike difference.
Joanna was in trouble in every fight, it's not like she is some kind of godess of fighting, crushing other girls, at least not all of them.

Yeah but both didn't even hit her chin. Claudia catched her out of balance. Karolina hit her in her nose between eyes and blinded her.
Karolina is basic example she is hard to KO, because she recovered, even blind, fast and wrecked Karolina after that. Last round was something like 10:1 strike difference.
Joanna was in trouble in every fight, it's not like she is some kind of godess of fighting, crushing other girls, at least not all of them.

When I said chin I was referring to a fighter's capacity to absorb blows to the head without being wobbled, dropped or knocked out, not the literal chin.

Rose has the skill and athletism to match JJ. However, she seems to not be mentally there during championship fights. External factors like bailing out her husband from jail after he went on a rampage at a pizza restaurant before her championship fights may have contributed to her lack luster performances in her past championship fights.

I think Rose beats her.

Shock the world ? No one cares about this fight and 85% of people watching either in person or at home will be having a smoke during those 30 minutes

both are over rated imo

rose is skilled and athletic but lacks poise. JJ lacks defense and power but has great output, technique, and heart. both are good but have serious holes. i think it will be a fight unlike the last WMMA title match up though. i think it'll be worth watching

The world? Might just shock the 300 weirdos worldwide that follow wmma.

Joanna has a suspect chin, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Rose might catch her with something. I think this is going to be another decision for Joanna though.

:rolleyes:

Agree is dumb to count out rose she can catch jj in a submission during a scramble and make it lool easy. The issue with rose is not her skills or condition, rose don't seem to be able to fight through adversity, that was the only reason she lost to Karolina as she is bettet just about everywhere.

Disagree with Rose being better than Karolina everywhere, as Karolina was winning when it hit the ground too, but definitely agree about Rose being a head case.

Back