Rose might just shock the world, It's Silly to count her out

Now add rose making her tap to strikes. I was telling everyone that unlike JJ's past opponents, Rose has a legitimate high-level striking coach and training partners, but people kept counting her out.

Rose looks great and professional (unlike many other WMMA fighters) when striking in open space. I wonder if she made improvements in the clinch. I'm curious to see what will be her next step. I still believe theres a significant strength difference between her and girls like Joanna/Claudia/Andrade. Joanna appeared to carry more weight and looked bigger than her in the cage. What happens if one of these girls grab her is the question that needs to be answered imo.

Anyways, Joanna's fanbase was in desperate need of being humbled down a little. You couldn't dare to say anything with a tint of criticism without being brigaded by Joanna's fans.

Rose looks great and professional (unlike many other WMMA fighters) when striking in open space. I wonder if she made improvements in the clinch. I'm curious to see what will be her next step. I still believe theres a significant strength difference between her and girls like Joanna/Claudia/Andrade. Joanna appeared to carry more weight and looked bigger than her in the cage. What happens if one of these girls grab her is the question that needs to be answered imo.

Anyways, Joanna's fanbase was in desperate need of being humbled down a little. You couldn't dare to say anything with a tint of criticism without being brigaded by Joanna's fans.
Yup, she was human.

I had multiple people tell me that Rose was gonna be her easiest fight ever.

lol, people are ridiculous

Newbie twit gets lucky and thinks he's hot shit.
Proceeds to get high on his own supply and calls Holly winning on the feet against Cyborg.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/k...alkthrough-for-cyborg.3682429/#post-137067695
<36>
I spoke pretty openly that the fight definitely wasn't a walkthrough for Cyborg and was going to be a tough fight, one which Holly could very well win..as stylistically It seemed like a good matchup for her on paper. It was definitely a tough fight and Cyborg was shown not to be the indestructible force who was going to walk through Holly with ease / In the first round as was thought by most. I may not have been correct In the result but most of what I said was still quite accurate. I did lean more towards the fight being up In the air, even on the feet as the fight got closer and I acknowledged Cyborg was working with Claressa shields / living In thailand and tightening up the biggest hole In her game, her technique. Most of the people who picked Cyborg just thought It would be a walkthrough, easy, first round and wouldn't even be a challenge which was terrible analysis, even If they might've gotten the actual winner correct.

full

Back