Anybody else want to see Obama vs Trump Debate?Money can go to Charity(Houston/Florida/Mexico,umad?)

It would be a complete waste of time. Trump's method of debate is to interrupt, make stupid faces and call people stupid names. There would be no joy in watching Obama make him look like a fool. That's low hanging fruit.

pheghE9.png

Last edited:
Not without a teleprompter he's not.

Sometimes I can't make sense of Obama, sometimes I'm not sure what he's talking about.

Yeah you can only understand the guy who uses words like bigly and reminds you he has the best words, ask anybody.

Cool no teleprompters allowed and if if if if if if if if if if obama wins he's pres again

There is no chance in hell Trump beats O in a debate.

The problem is, college professors make shitty Presidents. Everything Obama hemmed and hawed over (Arab spring for instance, toppling Libya, etc) was a complete failure. FFS even Obamacare, his single big accomplishment, was a complete failure.

I'll take a regular guy with a good gut and great advisors over one man who thinks he knows everything (though there is no doubt O is very intelligent).

Obama woud get ass handed to him.

All we'd here from Obama is 'If if if if if if if if if....'

This is my dream debate....It would be hilarious seeing Obama verbally destroy Trump, then seeing all his delusional fanbase use mental gymnastics to say he won.

Trumps fanbase has the same demographic as Conor/Ronda/Brock fans...Literally delusional.

Do it for Charity...the sooner, the better, Specially right now, Houston/Florida need help....Mexico too, hehehe.......Of course pussy trump will never accept because he knows that he will get destroyed.
Oh shit, that would not be pretty. Trump would end up like cro cop
tumblr_mcvx9eVRfn1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

Obama is intelligent, but sometimes he's too afraid to come out and say what he really means. He says a lot of words sometimes, very PC and beats around the bush, and it can sound pretty, but it's like, what does it mean and what is he really trying to say?

Obama is the goat on the teleprompter.
Yes, that is how most professional people behave while they are doing their jobs, not making up shit and lying as they go while speaking; unless they are a sociopath.

Obama would murder Trump in every arena outside of a monster truck rally. He is just a much more polished speaker and orator.

FYI - I hate Obama. A lot.

Only if his teleprompter stays on the whole time. Can't have any malfunctions.

Yes.
And when trump tries to walk up on Obama I wanna see Barack tell him.
"Step off, fatty, or I'll light you up."
I've yet to see Obama come anywhere close to delivering a burn like that. He just doesn't have that kind of wit. If Trump did anything outside what he trained for Obama would have nothing in the smack talk department.

It's kinda racist to beat Obama in a debate, ask Romney after their first debate.

Back