Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
t62olu.jpg

Everybody fade this. Unsurprisingly getting murdered on my round robins first two weeks, and I expect the same today. Just hoping livebet keeps me up as it has thus far

EDIT Jags up 30-0 lmfaooo like I said please fade for profit

Last edited:
Big play of the week: Bengals +8
Teaser of the week: bills +9.5 and Eagles +0.5
Added:

Bears +7 for 2.2u
Bengals play is also 2.2u
Teaser is risking 1.1u to win 1u

Giving me confidence in my team even though I think they're about to get wrecked today without Bradford still
Bucs missing a lot of guys today. its worth a 1u play at home. their defense is still pretty damn good

First lb of the day gotta be a small play on Steelers -150 following muffed punt turned into Bears TD. Bears fucking suck, they'll crumble as the game continues.

Seahawks ML +117 5 Units

Count your blessings, giving back with a freepick. I am 5-1 thus far spot picking value plays, finding good spots.

I hate getting political, but what Trump is saying about the NFL is disgusting.

-
Barry

I swear 4th quarter Lions were livebet gold last year and this could be 2nd time this season already it continues. Hit them +300 and +150

fuck it, took Pats ML live at +200 right now.

Refs are fucking bitch ass motherfuckers but still will always lb Lions

Refs are fucking bitch ass motherfuckers but still will always lb Lions
i wasnt watching, what happened? are you talking about the holding that gave the Lions a free first down late?

i wasnt watching, what happened? are you talking about the holding that gave the Lions a free first down late?
Dude Falcons won cause these fucking refs reversed the td call but it looks good

Bengals are my top play at +8 but i strongly think theyre a live dog. I'm gonna wait for the Packers to tie this game up or take a lead then LB Bengals ML for about half a unit. Packers are very banged up and Bengals were embarrassed last week so they're coming out fired up

Bengals are my top play at +8 but i strongly think theyre a live dog. I'm gonna wait for the Packers to tie this game up or take a lead then LB Bengals ML for about half a unit. Packers are very banged up and Bengals were embarrassed last week so they're coming out fired up
bengals d looks bad against the B unit for the Packers. im not LBing them, just the 2u on the +8 i already have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back