• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Looked like Adams got murdered. That was old school, "jacked up" bullshit.

His neck was wrecked looking. Concussion or broken neck? Both?

Lol Pack.

The thing that sticks out to me about all that is how after the hit when Packers players were jawing at Trevathan (Rodgers included) USUALLY the "offending" player's teammates will get into it with the other team. In this case, Bears players were the ones dragging him away, almost half-heartedly with a "I have to do this but you getting your ass kicked wouldn't be so bad either"

Randall is the fuckin worst dude. The fuckin worst
He just let that can receiver blow past him on the close TD. Even my mom who doesn't understand what a holding penalty is was like:
"That dude sucks"

He was moving his extremities.

You can have a broken neck and still move all your hands and feet. My friend broke his neck during a sports injury, and recovered just fine.

Anyway, it looked really, really bad. Seeing a defenseless man get speared was disgusting.

That is going to be a massive fine and hopefully a two game suspension.

You can have a broken neck and still move all your hands and feet. My friend broke his neck during a sports injury, and recovered just fine.

Anyway, it looked really, really bad. Seeing a defenseless man get speared was disgusting.

That is going to be a massive fine and hopefully a two game suspension.
Oh I know, look at Kurt Angle.

My bigger point is his ability to move his hands and feet means there's no spinal cord injury.

Can we all agree that GB looked like absolute shit even in a blowout win? Terrible protection for the GOAT QB. He never had more than a second before the pocket collapsed. Terrible defense. And the injury bug shat upon the entire broken team once more. Oh, and the skill players aren't even that good.

This team is YUCK. Godgers is just that good, and tonight the Packers were gifted endless amounts of good luck turnovers.

This team has zero chance if they even make the playoffs. Just a garbage franchise right now. They are the Colts/Browns level bad, but just have a healthy GOAT QB.

Can we all agree that GB looked like absolute shit even in a blowout win? Terrible protection for the GOAT QB. He never had more than a second before the pocket collapsed. Terrible defense. And the injury bug shat upon the entire broken team once more. Oh, and the skill players aren't even that good.

This team is YUCK. Godgers is just that good, and tonight the Packers were gifted endless amounts of good luck turnovers.

This team has zero chance if they even make the playoffs. Just a garbage franchise right now. They are the Colts/Browns level bad, but just have a healthy GOAT QB.
All I know is when Bulaga and Bakhtiari are back they better STAY back

Think "absolute shit" is pretty overboard. Absolute shit was the first half against the Bengals. They were up 14-0 halfway through the 1st and just controlled the game from there.

Rodgers only got sacked 2x, a big improvement from the game before. Given they were basically starting 4 natural guards and a center I thought they held up fine, were running the ball as well. Only times the defense looked noticeably bad was the end of the 1st half, (something that my friends were jokingly shitting on me for because I openly said they were going to give up points before the half ends since they always do that). The other TD/long drive was in garbage time.

As for the, "gifted turnovers" part shitty teams/players turn the ball over. Bad teams make dumb decisions. Glennon is garbage. This is nothing new from most games vs the Bears over the last decade with Cutler throwing to the DBs more than his receivers.

They went out and easily handled a bad team from the start, at no point did I feel they were going to lose. Can't say the same for a playoff caliber Steelers team a few days ago at least. I get the "Rodgers carries us" rhetoric but at the same time people make it sound like he's surrounded with college level players, the truth lies in the middle.

I liked Aaron Jones in preseason, glad he did well when given the opportunity. Like how he always keeps his legs moving at the first point of contact and gets a couple extra yards instead of just falling down. Didnt get a chance to show it in this game but a good receiver out of the backfield too.

I agree that the Packers were, in part, gifted this game. I thought we would be in trouble with all of the injuries and how well the Bears played against Atlanta and Pittsburgh compared to the way we played against Atlanta and Cincinnati. As more injuries piled up, I thought we would really be in trouble when the Bears settled in but Glennon did his best Cutler imitation and kept us in the game.

Some terrible clock management at the end of the half. When Jordy didn't make the catch and there is a lot of time left, on third down you have to consider the time and bon't stop the clock with a pass out of bounds. Rodgers should have taken the sack to take another 30 seconds off the clock or force the Bears to use their second time out.

In the second half McCarthy used his last time out prior to a punt where a 5 yard penalty didn't mean much but it prevented a challenge on the "tipped" punt. Even though the win was sealed, you still need to make smart decisions.

Thompsons 2015 draft =90% bust , they should have gotten rid of him a few years ago

Randall pretty much done ,benched then disappeared

Adams only diagnosed with a concussion, no neck injury.

LMAO apparently Randall threw a bitch fit and left the field after he was benched

Guy is the fuckin Brad Jones of cornerbacks

Back