2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Randall couldn't cover a baby with a blanket.
If he did he'd miss the body and cover the head probably.

Rollins has his moments but I can't get over how useless Randall seems to be.

I AM impressed with Jones though, King too for the most part especially the Falcons game even though we got beat. He was thrown at like 6 times and allowed maybe 1-2 receptions I think?

Jones appears to be the jewel of the draft

King's best days will be ahead of him. He'll gain size and experience. Plus he's a fuckin rookie going up against #1 wrs lmao. Looking across the field at Julio and Green. When has any cb looked good in that situation

King's best days will be ahead of him. He'll gain size and experience. Plus he's a fuckin rookie going up against #1 wrs lmao. Looking across the field at Julio and Green. When has any cb looked good in that situation
Said something similar a week ago, he's had two rough matchups at the beginning of the year and has held his own, for the most part.

I've spent 3 years watching him and Budda Baker make the Cougs Air Raid look like a joke (much to my annoyance). Those two made an offense that can drop 550 yards and 6 TDs through the air on just about anyone falter to like 100 and 1. King will come into his own. Just needs the chance.

Said something similar a week ago, he's had two rough matchups at the beginning of the year and has held his own, for the most part.

I've spent 3 years watching him and Budda Baker make the Cougs Air Raid look like a joke (much to my annoyance). Those two made an offense that can drop 550 yards and 6 TDs through the air on just about anyone falter to like 100 and 1. King will come into his own. Just needs the chance.

I went to Tech when leech was coaching ,I was furious when they let him go

Came here to tell Randall to go fuck himself.

I'm telling you Thompson couldn't draft defense if it hit him in his face

My problem with King is that he doesn't tackle well and seems to avoid coming to the ball carrier on running plays.

My problem with King is that he doesn't tackle well and seems to avoid coming to the ball carrier on running plays.
He needs the weight room imo. That's part of why that's happening I bet.

No way, lol.

Did he really?
Randall was benched by the Packers at the start of the second half after allowing a touchdown pass just before halftime. He then left the sideline before the end of the game, Rapoport reported. One witness told Rapoport that Randall left the stadium before the game ended. A source close to Randall disputed that account, saying the corner didn't leave until after the game ended.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...sent-to-locker-room-after-argument-with-coach

Disputed but disputed by a friend.

Wow. I wonder if he will even start when the Pack goes down to Big D after the mini-bye?

I really hope he is benched and they let Hawkins start in his place.
I bet if he "starts" it'll be the way Hyde used to start for us. Get moved around all night sometimes sitting out whole series.

I bet if he "starts" it'll be the way Hyde used to start for us. Get moved around all night sometimes sitting out whole series.

Possibly.

But what's interesting is Randall's natural position appears to be at safety. Now we are loaded with talent at safety, so I doubt he'd be moved there. But it makes you wonder if this whole thing was doomed from the start with him switching over to CB.

Wouldn't be surprised if Zimmer or someone else poaches him and he becomes some pro bowl safety on anther team.

Possibly.

But what's interesting is Randall's natural position appears to be at safety. Now we are loaded with talent at safety, so I doubt he'd be moved there. But it makes you wonder if this whole thing was doomed from the start with him switching over to CB.

Wouldn't be surprised if Zimmer or someone else poaches him and he becomes some pro bowl safety on anther team.
If he becomes the next Heyward I am going to stab myself in the eye.

Back