2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

I've been stuck watching King for 3 years make Luke Falk look like a high school player. He'll pan out.

I had higher expectations for King. Maybe seeing all of these players go down has bothered him but he doesn't seem anxious to hit anyone.

This team I swear to God is half the reason I am slowly losing my hair.

Between the Packers and Brewers there's a good reason there are so many bald men in Wisconsin.

Once Bahk and Bulaga return everyone's hair growth will be restored.

Once Bahk and Bulaga return everyone's hair growth will be restored.
How long will they be back though? Bulaga already came back then left during the ATL game not to be seen again

Between the Packers and Brewers there's a good reason there are so many bald men in Wisconsin.
Man I live in WA and this team drives me bonkers.

I've turned off baseball because the Mariners are just... just awful

How long will they be back though? Bulaga already came back then left during the ATL game not to be seen again

It looks like it's week to week with them. Both of them practiced today, so that's good news. Obviously the medical staff is being extremely cautious about putting them back out there.

Adams somehow cleared concussion protocol and is expected to play

God I hope they beat the cowgirls, the one team I cannot stand to lose to, especially down here in TEXAS

That's just insane...
I've watched the hit a couple times and I wonder if what saved him was Trevathan hit him mostly in the facemask unlike those hits Austin Collie and Welker had received to the side of the head.

I expect a big game from Adams today. I originally picked Dallas in this game, because I thought they would be looking a lot better and coming into this game on a win.

Rodgers and this offense should feast on that Dallas D. And if Daniels is back then they should be able to contain Zeke just enough.

GB 31 Dallas 24

Feel like if the oline can show up, Aaron Jones is gonna turn heads

I just hope we have 11 players to put on the field.

Feel like if the oline can show up, Aaron Jones is gonna turn heads

Even if it's the same o-line from the game against the Bears he should have a pretty solid game.

One can only imagine what Jones can do with Bahk and Bulaga back out there.

I have Adams on my fantasy team and sat him in favor of Amendola but picked up Jones for a Flex spot

Back