2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost 3 straight weeks by around 5 points per week. I could easily be 4-0 and now I'm 1-3. I'm literally dead inside right now lol.

I'm up 10 and he has Alex Smith and I have Hunt. Should be a win.

So since the chiefs refuse to run hunt I'm already down. Awesome.

Need kelce over hunt tonight. Had 5 point lead coming in...good first half.

Of course. Let smith run in it. Well means im going to lose in both leagues im undefeated. Unless hunt goes off.

I've got Wilson at QB and somebody gave up on Cam - anybody see that as an upgrade if I could get him off of waivers?

Lost a game today by 0.5 points since the KC safety could only get me ONE tackle and no passes defended. 2nd highest points scored for the week but get credit with a loss. FUCK h2h.

Losing because of Alex smith and losing cook stings. What's next? Zeke suspension?

The Cook loss is gonna hurt me the most on week 8 because Zeke and Shady share the same Bye week. All i have for that week is Demarco Murray. Now I'm either gonna have to make a trade or look at what's available in FA. Thinking about offering Fitz or Deziree for Jordan Howard.

I have Howard, Hunt and White. I lost Cook and Carson.

Question - should I bid/Waiver wire for Murray? If so, how much? I had him last year and I've played the McKinnon game before so I'm not sold on either of them. Lacy and Rawls are out there too...don't like either of them either as a workhorse

This team is 4-0. I don't want to make any trades and dont NEED them immediately but if one of the other RB's go down, I'm in trouble.

This is my last year playing single h2h which is 99% luck. I already changed my money leagues to h2h vs every team each week. In one standard league the guy that will be 4-0 after this week has done the worse job and is in last in points scored. But has played the lowest scorer 4 straight weeks somehow. Will never play the all luck style again.
I agree that there is luck involved in single h2h, but I've played in a points league before and I ran away with the title. I was so far ahead by mid season that nobody could catch me, and it kind of became boring.

Haven't tried leagues where you play everyone each week, but i assume it would have the same problem.

Derek Carr injury has fucked me. Need to grab a QB off waivers now to back up Brees. ugh.

I agree that there is luck involved in single h2h, but I've played in a points league before and I ran away with the title. I was so far ahead by mid season that nobody could catch me, and it kind of became boring.

Haven't tried leagues where you play everyone each week, but i assume it would have the same problem.
Total points is boring..i still like it over singke h2h though..but playing each team every week is the same in the standings as sungle h2h. If you run away with it in single then same fir pkaying all. It just makes it far more fair and fun. In sherdog i lost with 2nd most points..i got punished for doing great with a 0-1 week while lesser tesms got a 1-0 week. In real system I go 8-1 this week in a ten team league like I deserve.

Would have won my game if Doctson caught that last pass from Cousins. Instead I lost by one point...

{<jimmies}

Im looking good in SDII. I feel pretty unstoppable with Gurley and Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back