2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Zuerlein putting my team on his leg doe

So if Carr is my backup for Brees I'm fucked next week aren't I?

could've started Powell and Kamara today

lol i can't catch a break

I don't know why I keep starting James White over Blount. Blount went crazy in yards today

You know what sucks? When you outscore everyone in your 12 team league except the guy your playing...smh

Lost by 3 in my main league. Thanks Julio, Murray. D Thomas.

Lost by 3 in my main league. Thanks Julio, Murray. D Thomas.

Yeah I lost by 4 points last week. I would much rather get blown out then lose a close game.

You know what sucks? When you outscore everyone in your 12 team league except the guy your playing...smh
Happened to me. Would have had the top score last week too, I think.

Now somebody is trying to trade me Martavis Bryant and Jay Ajayi for Shady

I already had most points against in sherdog league and this week I scored the 2nd most points but playing leading scorer as usual. Happens in this league every year for me.

This is my last year playing single h2h which is 99% luck. I already changed my money leagues to h2h vs every team each week. In one standard league the guy that will be 4-0 after this week has done the worse job and is in last in points scored. But has played the lowest scorer 4 straight weeks somehow. Will never play the all luck style again.

This is my last year playing single h2h which is 99% luck. I already changed my money leagues to h2h vs every team each week. In one standard league the guy that will be 4-0 after this week has done the worse job and is in last in points scored. But has played the lowest scorer 4 straight weeks somehow. Will never play the all luck style again.

Good battle this week in SDII. We had the two highest scores this week. I was lucky to come out with the win, but my RBs are studs. Gurley is having a great season. I think the Adrian Petersen experiment is finished.

I already had most points against in sherdog league and this week I scored the 2nd most points but playing leading scorer as usual. Happens in this league every year for me.
thats me lol. Good battle though. Miller and Zeke looked good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back