THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who isn't 100% feeling Jon Bernthal playing Punisher? He does a good job, but he just doesn't look right, something feels a bit off.

Either way I'm super ready for this.
The court room scene and his debate with chained up Daredevil sold me on him being The Punisher. That being said if I read a Punisher comic I still hear Thomas Jane's gritty voice in my head.

i hope they show him going global

maxresdefault.jpg

It's a G36C from the looks of it.

Unusual choice of weapon. The G36C is used by several UK and Northern Irish police forces, but the only American agencies I know that use the weapon are the Baltimore PD and the Capital Police.

Unusual choice of weapon. The G36C is used by several UK and Northern Irish police forces, but the only American agencies I know that use the weapon are the Baltimore PD and the Capital Police.

out of curiosity how do you know that? is that a hobby of yours or you involved in certain type of circles?

out of curiosity how do you know that? is that a hobby of yours or you involved in certain type of circles?

I just looked up G36C on Wikipedia. It included a list of nations that use the G36.

just a random thought but you guys think the vegas shooting might prompt netflix to tone down the shooting in this series or worse, delay the release?

just a random thought but you guys think the vegas shooting might prompt netflix to tone down the shooting in this series or worse, delay the release?

I hadn't thought of that, but yeah, it might have an impact.

Fuck. I know it's meaningless in the face of such horrendous tragedy, but still, I'll be pissed if the series is delayed. We've waited long enough already:(

Am I the only one who isn't 100% feeling Jon Bernthal playing Punisher? He does a good job, but he just doesn't look right, something feels a bit off.

Either way I'm super ready for this.

I think his face and acting are perfect. The only thing i could nit pick would be that he's kind of on the small side. The punisher in the comics was always portrayed as a pretty large guy, one that would manhandle a lot of the scum.

Thomas Jane had the right size but i didn't like his look nor his acting.

I still maintain that Dolph Lundgren gave the best portrayal, but he's obviously too old to play him now, so I'm happy with bernthal. They should be careful to only cast short actors though, so nobody towers over him except for the kingpin

I hadn't thought of that, but yeah, it might have an impact.

Fuck. I know it's meaningless in the face of such horrendous tragedy, but still, I'll be pissed if the series is delayed. We've waited long enough already:(

I'd rather have it delayed than have them attempt to make the punisher less violent.

Hopefully neither.

It's a fucking TV show.
^^ Not directed at you, esum80.

I just looked up G36C on Wikipedia. It included a list of nations that use the G36.

you should of came up with a cooler story like youre an undercover spy with secret intelligence. I would of bought it

you should of came up with a cooler story like youre an undercover spy with secret intelligence. I would of bought it

Nah, I have to keep up my cover story. If I told you the truth I'd have to kill you...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back