Tillerson calls Trump a Moron

Throttlehead

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I thought Tillerson was smarter than that, everyone has known this for years. heheh

He wanted to resign in July already, wont be long and he's gone.
Read here

Tillerson’s Fury at Trump Required an Intervention From Pence
Read here

Might as well add
Trump's generals are speaking up

Last edited:
Imagine you worked you're from a being a civil engineer to the CEO of one of the largest multinational corporations in the World and you had to take orders from a man who's dumbfounded by the fact the islands are surrounded by water....

You're doing everything you can to calm tensions between a crazy dictator with nukes only to have this idiot undermining all of your work...

I got to say, I had my doubts letting Exxon run the State Department, but Tillerson has been doing an awesome job all things considered and I held that opinion before this even came out.

You're doing everything you can to calm tensions between a crazy dictator with nukes only to have this idiot undermining all of your work...
It's not clear which one is Kim and which is Donnie here.

I got to say, I had my doubts letting Exxon run the State Department, but Tillerson has been doing an awesome job all things considered and I held that opinion before this even came out.

He was recommended by Robert Gates. When I found that out I figured he couldn't be that bad.

Trump bots cry about how they think no one is working with Trump, but Trump is constantly undermining everyone and everything.

Democrats are creaming themselves reading that this morning.

I don't believe it. Tillerson's people deny it, and well, he still has the job.

Also reading that Rexy was pissed at the Boy Scouts speech.

He's an Eagle Scout and former National President of the Boy Scouts.

Still eating up anonymous sources with no questions asked. Never change libs.

That must be the most factual correct statement ever said from an American Secretary of State.

I don't believe it. Tillerson's people deny it, and well, he still has the job.

"Tillerson said “The president speaks for himself" and the President of the United States watched the interview three times trying to figure out its meaning. He came up with the wrong meaning.

The president, according to Hammond, told Tillerson he was upset with his comments when he saw them the first time. But, Hammond said Trump told Tillerson, after watching the interview a second and third time, the president understood that Tillerson was trying to say Trump is the best person to convey what his values are."

Trump is intimidated by real CEOs

He won't resign. Wants to resign after working there at least a year. Anything under a year is seen as failure. Expect a lot to leave after a year.

He won't resign. Wants to resign after working there at least a year. Anything under a year is seen as failure. Expect a lot to leave after a year.

He's a 65 year old millionaire, I don't think he's in this for a resume bump.

But Tillerson, very much like Trump, is in Putin's pocket.
We knew that since he was confirmed.
So they should get along just fine

Trump is intimidated by real CEOs

And yet, he hired him. Makes a lot of sense.

I gotta say, it's funny how fast Libs will flip the switch on the evil oil baron, who is in bed with those dirty Russians, simply because it's anonymously reported that he insulted Trump.

Back