Tillerson calls Trump a Moron

I gave Comrade Rex a bunch of shit when he was appointed but he seems to be doing a good job.
They need to tell Blotus to not tweet about foreign affairs. Tell him to only shit tweet about Hillary, uS politicians, media and athletes

But Tillerson, very much like Trump, is in Putin's pocket.
We knew that since he was confirmed.
So they should get along just fine

Just because he did work in Russia doesn't mean he's in Putin's pocket.

We haven't heard his name at all as part of the Mueller investigation.

He was against sanctions on Russia because...

In 2014, Tillerson expressed opposition to the sanctions against Russia in response to the annexation of Crimea at an Exxon shareholder meeting.[95] He told the meeting "We do not support sanctions, generally, because we don't find them to be effective unless they are very well implemented comprehensively and that's a very hard thing to do."[96] In 2016, Tillerson said that the US should have deployed military units to neighboring states next to Russia in a more "muscular" response.[97][98] In 2017, Tillerson said that Russia's annexation of Crimea was illegal.[99] He also compared China's controversial island-building in the South China Sea to Russia's annexation of Crimea.[64]

He's holding on to Putin's pocket so hard he wanted the US to put more military personal near their borders lol

I thought Tillerson was smarter than that, everyone has known this for years. heheh

He wanted to resign in July already, wont be long and he's gone.
Read here

Tillerson’s Fury at Trump Required an Intervention From Pence
Read here

Might as well add
Trump's generals are speaking up
He's right, Trump's a moron as it must be hard for people with integrity to stand working for him.
He's the worst President in United States history.

Imagine you worked you're from a being a civil engineer to the CEO of one of the largest multinational corporations in the World and you had to take orders from a man who's dumbfounded by the fact the islands are surrounded by water....

You're doing everything you can to calm tensions between a crazy dictator with nukes only to have this idiot undermining all of your work...
By water. BIG. Water

And yet, he hired him. Makes a lot of sense.

I gotta say, it's funny how fast Libs will flip the switch on the evil oil baron, who is in bed with those dirty Russians, simply because it's anonymously reported that he insulted Trump.

Check your facts jack, I've been big on Tillerson from the beginning.

I'd rather it been Romney or Huntsman (big liberals) but if you were going to pick someone from the business world he was the best option.

And I bet Trump picked him just because he liked the name Rex. Just like he picked Mattis because he heard him referred to as Mad Dog.

This fucking presidency is one of the most retarded things this country has ever done...

tenor.gif

Also Trump won't let Tillerson fill positions in the State Department because he won't appoint Trump sycophants.

He's been trying to appoint people left and right and the Whitehouse keeps turning them down and he's taking all of the heat for it.

Why the fuck is Trump talking to the Boy Scouts about votes to repeal Obamacare and his Victory against Hillary Clinton last year? Does he know what audience he's talking to?

I'm convinced he only has one speech (the one he gives in front of a campaign rally) and he thinks its appropriate to give where ever he is, including foreign nations or in front of children.

I won't be surprised if he's still talking about Hillary Clinton or Obama in his state of the union speech.

I gotta say, it's funny how fast Libs will flip the switch on the evil oil baron, who is in bed with those dirty Russians, simply because it's anonymously reported that he insulted Trump.
AFAIK, Tillerson was pretty pissed after Trump's politicized Boy Scouts speech. He used to be a leader of the organization, so he's probably not a fan of politicizing a speech meant for boy scouts still learning the ropes. How would you feel? Wait, it's Trump we're talking about here.... ;)

Tillerson was/is also trying to have diplomatic talks with NK, and then Trump tweets this

That's comically dangerous. Even the most ardent Trump slurpers should recognize that these kinds of tweets are not helpful.

He hired him to be his boss. Trump is a billionaire clown - he's a self-promoting carny huckster with a reality television show in the rarefied air of real corporate titans like Tillerson and Cohn. Trump probably jerks off to the idea of these types having to show deference to him now.

And I don't say this because I'm a fan of Tillerson or Cohn, quite the opposite. I find it amusing Tillerson got blocked in giving Putin all he wanted and now has to stick around and debase himself working for Trump. He looks positively miserable.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...ment-staffing-nominees-report/article/2627393

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson lashed out at a White House aide last Friday because he's frustrated at delays in appointing his proposed nominees for State Department jobs, according to a new report.

Politico reported Wednesday night that Tillerson berated Johnny DeStefano, who leads the presidential personnel office, because the White House keeps blocking his choices for senior State Department posts.

The secretary of state and former Exxon CEO also complained the White House has been leaking damaging information about him to the media Politico reported, citing an unnamed person familiar with the meeting.

The heated conversation occurred in chief of staff Reince Priebus's office, where President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, and Margaret Peterlin, Tillerson's chief of staff, were also present. Politico said Tillerson became so incensed, that Kushner spoke with Peterlin afterwards to say that the secretary of state had acted unprofessionally

In a statement to Politico, the State Department did not deny the exchange happened.

"Colleagues are capable of frank exchanges," said R.C. Hammond, a State Department spokesman. "Evaluating nominees did get off to a slow start, but it is now moving along at a pretty good clip."

Tillerson has chafed at the White House's involvement in the State Department's personnel process after Trump promised him full autonomy over staffing decisions. Tillerson, who is 65, resents being told what to do by younger White House staffers, Politico reported.

DeStefano, 38, worked as a senior adviser to former House Speaker John Boehner before he joined the Trump administration where he has struggled to fill government jobs.

Even the most ardent Trump slurpers should recognize that these kinds of tweets are not helpful.

You would think that, but you would be wrong.

Besides assautling women and golden showers in Russia, Trump's other fetish is purposely undermining and trying to embarrass everyone he works with.

AFAIK, Tillerson was pretty pissed after Trump's politicized Boy Scouts speech. He used to be a leader of the organization, so he's probably not a fan of politicizing a speech meant for boy scouts still learning the ropes. How would you feel? Wait, it's Trump we're talking about here.... ;)

Tillerson was/is also trying to have diplomatic talks with NK, and then Trump tweets this

That's comically dangerous. Even the most ardent Trump slurpers should recognize that these kinds of tweets are not helpful.

Tillerson is also in support of keeping Iran Nuke Deal that Trump is pushing to end. Mattis recently came out public in support of keeping the Iran Nuke deal as well.

Mattis had to talk Tillerson into staying after the Boy Scout fiasco. I bet Mattis went public in Iran to support Tillerson publicly to give him some backing after the Trump NK tweets. Mattis, Kelly and McMasters have a pact whereby one of the three have to be Stateside to babysit Trump at all times. This is when Kelly was Homeland Security. Getting him to be COS was a coup (literally or just figuratively?). Now Kelly is with Trump nearly his every waking hour, or just a room away.

Mattis knows Haley is angling for the SOS gig if Tillerson quit, and she's been hawkish as hell out of her UN bully pulpit - everybody knows she's speaking to an audience of one and whenever the camera is on her she is auditioning. Since Haley was confirmed by this current Senate, she wouldn't need reconfirmation and Trump could just slide her in to SOS without any oversight from the Senate.

Mattis needs Tillerson to stick around because State and Defense, along with NSA and COS they have tremendous power surrounding Trump and can largely control the information he gets.

A Trump surrogate lecturing people on acting unprofessionally?????

<36><36><36><36>
Trump's his daddy in law. He pretty much has to defend him anywhere he can, even if in reality Jared and Ivanka are actually liberal.

Tillerson is also in support of keeping Iran Nuke Deal that Trump is pushing to end. Mattis recently came out public in support of keeping the Iran Nuke deal as well.

Mattis had to talk Tillerson into staying after the Boy Scout fiasco. I bet Mattis went public in Iran to support Tillerson publicly to give him some backing after the Trump NK tweets. Mattis, Kelly and McMasters have a pact whereby one of the three have to be Stateside to babysit Trump at all times. This is when Kelly was Homeland Security. Getting him to be COS was a coup (literally or just figuratively?). Now Kelly is with Trump nearly his every waking hour, or just a room away.

Mattis knows Haley is angling for the SOS gig if Tillerson quit, and she's been hawkish as hell out of her UN bully pulpit - everybody knows she's speaking to an audience of one and whenever the camera is on her she is auditioning. Since Haley was confirmed by this current Senate, she wouldn't need reconfirmation and Trump could just slide her in to SOS without any oversight from the Senate.

Mattis needs Tillerson to stick around because State and Defense, along with NSA and COS they have tremendous power surrounding Trump and can largely control the information he gets.
Yeah, Mattis is legit and isn't too keen on jumping into a war. Trump seems like he's itching to be a war time president.

Back