Tillerson calls Trump a Moron

Democrats are creaming themselves reading that this morning.

I'm sad because this President hasn't earned the respect of the cabinet that HE chose to work for him.

Democrats are creaming themselves reading that this morning.
Most are not. We're pretty disappointed in how shitty the government is being run and how divided and partisan they are.

Most of us would just rather have competency in the White House instead of feeling good that people call him a moron.

Most are not. We're pretty disappointed in how shitty the government is being run and how divided and partisan they are.

Most of us would just rather have competency in the White House instead of feeling good that people call him a moron.

If any Trump bots think dems would be happy about this cluster eff, it really shows you what THEIR mentality is.

My favorite was one poster saying "It's going to be weird watching Democrats defend Jeff Sessions"

Yeah it's weird watching them defend his decision to recuse himself from something he should absolutely recuse himself from.

Why the fuck is Trump talking to the Boy Scouts about votes to repeal Obamacare and his Victory against Hillary Clinton last year? Does he know what audience he's talking to?

I'm convinced he only has one speech (the one he gives in front of a campaign rally) and he thinks its appropriate to give where ever he is, including foreign nations or in front of children.

I won't be surprised if he's still talking about Hillary Clinton or Obama in his state of the union speech.
*broad generality, non sequitur attack on political opponent*
*pause for applause, smirk, look left to right wearing a face that says you think you're the smartest fucker on the planet*

He apes Mussolini. I'm waiting for the hand gestures to level up

If any Trump bots think dems would be happy about this cluster eff, it really shows you what THEIR mentality is.

My favorite was one poster saying "It's going to be weird watching Democrats defend Jeff Sessions"

Yeah it's weird watching them defend his decision to recuse himself from something he should absolutely recuse himself from.

It's just so obvious that the Trumpsters are a tribal group and not all that into policy and governing. It really explains so much of what they say and their blind defense of a clearly incompetent president.

I thought Tillerson was smarter than that, everyone has known this for years. heheh

He wanted to resign in July already, wont be long and he's gone.
Read here

Tillerson’s Fury at Trump Required an Intervention From Pence
Read here

Might as well add
Trump's generals are speaking up

LOL. I think Tillerson is a Sherdogger. He's making an unscheduled statement right now saying how awesome Mr. President Trump is.

Tillerson just gave a press statement where he said everything is fine, he's not resigning and Trump is the Greatest. President. EVAR!!!

Check your facts jack, I've been big on Tillerson from the beginning.

I'd rather it been Romney or Huntsman (big liberals) but if you were going to pick someone from the business world he was the best option.

And I bet Trump picked him just because he liked the name Rex. Just like he picked Mattis because he heard him referred to as Mad Dog.

Good thing Rex and Mad Dog don't have mustaches: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nsition-president-elect-cabinet-a7489576.html

Tillerson didn't deny he called Trump a moron in the presser he just had. He deflected when pressed on it specifically saying -

"I'm not going to deal with this petty stuff." …

“I’m not going to deal with petty points like that.”

I mean given the whole presser was to slobber Trump and counter the NBC story in the first place.

Things that make you go hmmm....

But then his audience of one seemingly approved -

I thought you hated Trump?

Anywho, Tillerson just denied the story and this looks like another case of fake news you guys fell for.

He didn't deny calling him a moron. He just denied being talked out of resigning......

Even his private sector billionaire anti-Establishment hand picks think he's a retard.

LOL. His base will catch up eventually.

Tillerson didn't deny he called Trump a moron in the presser he just had. He deflected when pressed on it specifically saying -

Hmmmm.

Does Trump get pissed at that??? We'll find out within 48 hours lol

I thought you hated Trump?

Anywho, Tillerson just denied the story and this looks like another case of fake news you guys fell for.
Or maybe you're swallowing a lie from a man who decided to remain, and doesn't want this fact to hurt the administration going forward.

Far more logical explanation. But that's not your strength.

Trump is a moron. DC is full of morons in general, it's just that polished politicians listen to their publicists and have a filter.

Still eating up anonymous sources with no questions asked. Never change libs.

Shouldn't you be helping Arpaio find Obama's birth certificate or combing anti-Trump rallies for guys that look like Stephen Paddock?

Back