Television Oct 1! Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Oh I forgot to mention that Jimmy Kimmel was weird. Usually he laughs at everything. He can't do anything without laughing but was too serious in this ... it felt off place. He's such a laugher that he shouldn't have gotten any good takes with Larry David.

Great episode. Going to watch the leaked ones tonight and see what's up.

Man HBO can't keep their shit together

I think those motherfuckers stole them from the first hack because they're not the final cut episodes. like when they segue into a location scene & show a house or something, you can see the "stock image" watermark on them still. also, they don't have the full credits.

I think those motherfuckers stole them from the first hack because they're not the final cut episodes. like when they segue into a location scene & show a house or something, you can see the "stock image" watermark on them still. also, they don't have the full credits.
Interesting. Hopefully it doesn't take away from anything, cause I don't have the patience to wait and will watch the leaks later

It was a great episode not one of his best but made me laugh. I liked how the asst said the job was boring he got all mad and started packing her stuff asap. " Door ajar"

Interesting. Hopefully it doesn't take away from anything, cause I don't have the patience to wait and will watch the leaks later

haha I'm the same way, watched them last night. all I'll say is "classic Leon" haha. he kills it man.

How is this popular?
Every episode is the same, people moaning at each other, usually jews. Every bloody episode! I gave it a good try but it's shit!

I rewatched every season after I first caught wind of this new season, & boy it feels so good to have Larry & company back on television. The confrontations between Larry & Susie were always my favorite, but on this most recent rewatch of the show I nearly died every time Larry & Funkhauser went at it. I cannot wait to have the Funk Man back onscreen.

The first episode was good, got a decent amount of solid laughs out of me once it all started to come together, & has me totally stoked for the rest of the season. It was probably right around the scene when Larry & Lewis kept motioning for the other to come to them but decided to go to a neutral spot when neither would acquiesce the other that I truly felt back at home in Larry David’s world. Thought it was a right proper first episode to kick everything off after such a long hiatus, blemishes & all.

How is this popular?
Every episode is the same, people moaning at each other, usually jews. Every bloody episode! I gave it a good try but it's shit!
The very “jewishness” of the show is the absolute crux & essence of the comedy bro. You’re just being an anti-semitic dullard.

Last edited:

200_s.gif

Pretty , pretty good

350x700px-_LL-f0a8f960_ohlawd.gif

Can't believe it's been 6 years since the last series

Great news! I love this show

Bellator knows what's up

Frigging finally. I'll watch this with a cuppa coffee with some vanilla bullshit in it.

I never felt that way. I can watch the seasons all the time and not get bored. That's just me though. Others felt differently, of course.

I only disliked the Blacks storyline. It was boring to me, and Loretta was a horrible character.

Leon is great though.

I saw it this morning and was happy as hell. I remember watching J.B. Smoove (Leon) a while back on some late night talk show and he said that Larry told him it was time to get the ball rolling again and to make sure his schedule was open or fluid. That was probably a year ago, or more, and I've been eagerly awaiting the return of Curb.

I will say that the way they ended it in the last season was absolutely perfect : Larry had finally made such a complete ass out of himself that he had to finally just leave the country. LMAO I'm excited for a new season as I don't think Larry would have put this together if he didn't feel it was going to be amazing. And @ObsoleteSoul, I can't believe anybody disliked "The Black's" storyline... shit was funny as hell and I think they did it with just the right "edge" to keep it funny without being too serious.

73697020bd843f4be8f7b21640da0d9f1726b151.jpg

You guys gotta see this shit.

Larry is back. Decent premiere. The shower bit was funny. The lesbian thing wasnt. Him asking Richard to meet half way had me in tears. lol

Hope Mondo Freaks makes an appearance this season.

It only lasted a second but Susie berating the assistant whilst Jeff and Larry were freaking out over the Ayatollah

<36>

Lol definitely my fav part of the episode

Very busy episode. Felt like they went a little over the top reintroducing what seemed like everyone in the same episode. That being said it was a pretty, pretty good episode coming off that long layoff. Didn't feel as smooth as before but probably just getting back in the groove.

Got the feeling newly single Ted Danson is going to plow Larry's ex-wife.

All of the leaked episodes are fucking amazing.

Yea they are. I hate the fucking logo at the bottom but I started watching one and just got lost in the episode. It looks like this season is only getting better and better.

It only lasted a second but Susie berating the assistant whilst Jeff and Larry were freaking out over the Ayatollah

<36>

It was hilarious too cause it also implies the end of the foisting right then and there. Jimmy and Larry jokingly made reference to how it would go on and on and eventually someone would have to end up marrying her but you could see that Susie had absolutely ZERO QUALMS about telling the woman off and likely firing her. While everybody else had to beat around the bush and not cite the assistant's incompetence due to sympathy over her situation, Susie didn't give two shits...

Very busy episode. Felt like they went a little over the top reintroducing what seemed like everyone in the same episode. That being said it was a pretty, pretty good episode coming off that long layoff. Didn't feel as smooth as before but probably just getting back in the groove.

Got the feeling newly single Ted Danson is going to plow Larry's ex-wife.

Haha it's almost assuredly going to happen. Historically Larry was annoyed by Cheryl and Teds closeness (I think it was the anonymous donor episode where he complained about how they did the playful tap while talking to one another) and now with the separation they are definitely laying the foundation for that happening and Larry freaking out about it.

Back