Television Oct 1! Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

All of the leaked episodes are fucking amazing.

Here we go again. The digital age has its benefits, but sometimes it sucks ass too. Guess I have to avoid this thread until the season is over. Thanks Obama.

Not only is he still alive. He has a shower scene and you can tell the guy is staying in shape he's freaking ripped.

Truth. Guy takes great care of himself, I guess that's what happens when you stay away from alcohol and drugs for the majority of your life. Richard Lewis looks like a corpse standing next to him.

thought the premiere sucked, but watched the leaks and they made up for it. Also, the return of the terrorist chicken lady hnnnnng

first episode was amazing so if what people are saying about the leaks is true, that they are great, better, i cant wait to watch

Truth. Guy takes great care of himself, I guess that's what happens when you stay away from alcohol and drugs for the majority of your life. Richard Lewis looks like a corpse standing next to him.
im surprised richard is still alive tbh

What you guys think of the second ep?

I thought it was meh. The tong/ cookie bit wasnt that funny. Funk''s nephew not being able to fap and Leon's friend mooching off Larry were the funniest parts.

"Do black people like brown sugar more than white sugar?" lol

I thought it was meh. The tong/ cookie bit wasnt that funny. Funk''s nephew not being able to fap and Leon's friend mooching off Larry were the funniest parts.

Wasn’t that funny at all but maybe it’s be cause it’s starting to feel like Larry just wants to start shit or question things for the hell of it more than ever. It feels a little too try hard.

Yeah I wasn't feeling this episode at all. Every joke seemed a bit forced.

Just popping in to say, loving this season so far.

iBXb1S0.jpg

"Do black people like brown sugar more than white sugar?" lol

Yeah I think a lot of people prefer the second to the premiere but I actually felt the other way.

There are certain Curb scenarios that are so vintage Curb that I think they feel it's enough to be hilarious, but it doesn't always work. That's how I felt about the cookie thing. Since it was such a significant part of the episode, it hurt the overall effect. It was such a Curb type scenario, but just didn't strike a chord. I thought that hotel manager guy was funny in spurts in his interaction with Larry though- loved Larry's point about the obfuscating pajamas.

I liked how Larry actually had a good interaction with the beautiful actress from Rules of Engagement playing the hooker. Always rare when he gives advice that doesn't horribly backfire.

Funkhouser enhances any given episode that he's on. Super Dave had some hilarious moments (casually revealing his dates with Cheryl being happy his nephew is going to relieve some tension while simultaneously being disgusted with the notion of having to listen to it, no one can go left haha).

Larry and Ted interaction was funny- Larry's anger that Ted implied he's not good enough/cool enough for Mary. "I didn't say it but there's a thing there.." The Mary dating a Larry clone didn't really do it for me though. Glad she made an appearance, though- was worried she wasn't going to be on at all once they played up the divorce storyline. She looks great.

One of my favorite moments was Funkhouser coming by to introduce/brag about his nephew and at first Larry is politely receptive but as Funk goes on, he quickly changes to dismissive and annoyed by the bragging. "Star pitcher of the varsity baseball team.." "Okay. Alright." Such a classic Larry reaction there and something that was subtly hilarious.

Leon and his buddy there were pure win. Loved Leon's interaction with the nephew. "You ever see Forrest Gump? Motherfucker lived a life!"

The friend hired as security making various demands and complaints was great.

Ultimately I liked a lot from the episode but just felt that, unusually, parts were greater than the sum.

Yeah I think a lot of people prefer the second to the premiere but I actually felt the other way.

There are certain Curb scenarios that are so vintage Curb that I think they feel it's enough to be hilarious, but it doesn't always work. That's how I felt about the cookie thing. Since it was such a significant part of the episode, it hurt the overall effect. It was such a Curb type scenario, but just didn't strike a chord. I thought that hotel manager guy was funny in spurts in his interaction with Larry though- loved Larry's point about the obfuscating pajamas.

I liked how Larry actually had a good interaction with the beautiful actress from Rules of Engagement playing the hooker. Always rare when he gives advice that doesn't horribly backfire.

Funkhouser enhances any given episode that he's on. Super Dave had some hilarious moments (casually revealing his dates with Cheryl being happy his nephew is going to relieve some tension while simultaneously being disgusted with the notion of having to listen to it, no one can go left haha).

Larry and Ted interaction was funny- Larry's anger that Ted implied he's not good enough/cool enough for Mary. "I didn't say it but there's a thing there.." The Mary dating a Larry clone didn't really do it for me though. Glad she made an appearance, though- was worried she wasn't going to be on at all once they played up the divorce storyline. She looks great.

One of my favorite moments was Funkhouser coming by to introduce/brag about his nephew and at first Larry is politely receptive but as Funk goes on, he quickly changes to dismissive and annoyed by the bragging. "Star pitcher of the varsity baseball team.." "Okay. Alright." Such a classic Larry reaction there and something that was subtly hilarious.

Leon and his buddy there were pure win. Loved Leon's interaction with the nephew. "You ever see Forrest Gump? Motherfucker lived a life!"

The friend hired as security making various demands and complaints was great.

Ultimately I liked a lot from the episode but just felt that, unusually, parts were greater than the sum.

lol I love Leon telling the nephew he was doing to much. Either way I like Leon but I don't want them to go to overboard with him. The best thing about Leon in the earlier season is you got him in spurts he wasn't constantly in your face. That's really the great thing about the show in general. It has several great side characters and it gives them to you in small doses so you never get tired of any of them really. Larry is the only consistent one throughout.

Watched the first 2 episdoes. That arab chick is smoking hot. lol @ sussy yelling at the disabled abuse survivor chick.

Back