Why Tillerson called Trump a Moron - Stated he wanted 10x Nuke increase during Nat Security Meeting

Trump is emotionally immature and insecure. It's an iobsessive compulsion to respond to everything.
Bret Hart wasn't even the best wrestler from Canada or his own family !!!

Can't even take a stiff shot from Goldberg

Bret Hart wasn't even the best wrestler from Canada or his own family !!!

Can't even take a stiff shot from Goldberg

Best there is.
Best there was.
Best there ever will be.

#bretbless

The modern sjw left is the biggest embarrassment in the history of the country.
Uhhhh?? Whaaaaat? It's not enslaving another race? Or wiping out millions of indians and taking their lands? It's purple haired children on a college campus screaming about feminism? holy fuck dude cringeeeee
They are also the biggest threat to our basic rights.
LOL. Yes, children screaming is the biggest threat to our rights. Certainly not corporate interests who have trillions of dollars, lobby for wars, lobby constantly for restricting freedom. Nahhh, they're not the biggest threat to our rights. It's this small percentage of purple haired children on college campuses.
You are on the wrong side of history here.
And you're way dumber than I thought.

Please. Like it matters to you what Trump says. Today, you'll have everyone who was in the room denying the story, and you'll still believe the anonymous source from NBC over all of them.

Such lemming
Much Sheep
WOW

Aren't you Canadian? It's weird to see someone with such a raging boner for another country's leader.

Uhhhh?? Whaaaaat? It's not enslaving another race? Or wiping out millions of indians and taking their lands? It's purple haired children on a college campus screaming about feminism? holy fuck dude cringeeeee

LOL. Yes, children screaming is the biggest threat to our rights. Certainly not corporate interests who have trillions of dollars, lobby for wars, lobby constantly for restricting freedom. Nahhh, they're not the biggest threat to our rights. It's this small percentage of purple haired children on college campuses.

And you're way dumber than I thought.

He's sick, don't mind him. The biggest threat to American's rights is the Evangelical right. They literally have a platform of fighting against American's rights to do what they want with their bodies or marry who they want and what they do in their bedrooms.

Let's play a game, I'm going to name off some potential scenario's

Oh' yeah, I forgot. You're the guy who loves trying to prove your points with fantasy scenarios.

Surprised one of your imaginary scenarios wasn't involving aliens invading Earth, and declaring that Trump was extra terrestrial agent of theirs.

Trump actually said we need Moar Birds.

ufc_141_poster_teaser_by_aronian-d498pfs.jpg

He's sick, don't mind him. The biggest threat to American's rights is the Evangelical right. They literally have a platform of fighting against American's rights to do what they want with their bodies or marry who they want and what they do in their bedrooms.
I would again disagree, to an extent. The biggest threat is corporate interests, many of whom have GDP's larger than most of the countries of the world, and for whom the evangelical right are useful idiots at their disposal.

Oh' yeah, I forgot. You're the guy who loves trying to prove your points with fantasy scenarios.

Surprised one of your imaginary scenarios wasn't involving aliens invading Earth, and declaring that Trump was extra terrestrial agent of theirs.

Translated: you will continue to gargle trump's cum no matter how bad he gets.

Me:

"An anonymous source from a Liberal outlet is not trustworthy"

Butthurt Libs:

"You're Canadian!"

"Shut up Canadian!"

"If Trump reanimated Hitler's corpse and put him in power, you'd still support him! Canadian!!!"

LOL.

Good talk, guys.

Me:

Butthurt Libs:

"You're Canadian!"

"Shut up Canadian!"

"If Trump reanimated Hitler's corpse and put him in power, you'd still support him! Canadian!!!"

LOL.

Good talk, guys.

I think the issue is that you think Trump is completely without criticism, no matter what. As long as it's a credible news source that you don't like, you can just chalk it up to fake news without actually giving any real opinion.

Question: Hypothetically, if this were real, what would be your opinion on Trump wanting to up our nuclear arsenal "tenfold" ? And if it isn't real, then why did Trump jokingly challenge Tillerson to an IQ test?

Me:

Butthurt Libs:

"You're Canadian!"

"Shut up Canadian!"

LOL.

Good talk, guys.
BQdJbBo.gif

giphy.gif

Me:

Butthurt Libs:

"You're Canadian!"

"Shut up Canadian!"

LOL.

Good talk, guys.

War room - "We think your cultish undying love, admiration and defensiveness for a leader of a country you're not a citizen of is a little unhealthy"

Hereticbd - "stop calling me canadian!!!!!"

You are sherdog's first transnationality poster. So brave.

You are sherdog's first transnationality poster. So brave.

Except that's not even remotely true. There are plenty of Canadian, European, and even some Asian posters peppered in there, who explicitly hate Trump, and wouldn't you know it, not one of you anti-Trumpers say a damn word to them about their nationality, when they're screeching about Trump being literally Hitler.

You guys are just partisan hacks. It's as simple as that.

Except that's not even remotely true. There are plenty of Canadian, European, and even some Asian posters peppered in there, who explicitly hate Trump, and wouldn't you know it, not one of you anti-Trumpers say a damn word to them about their nationality, when they're screeching about Trump being literally Hitler.

You guys are just partisan hacks. It's as simple as that.

> Consistently one of the first consevative posters into every thread to defend Trump
> Calls others partisan

<Kpop775><Aug3><{1-1}>

Let's play a game, I'm going to name off some potential scenario's, and you're going to tell me at which point you stop embarassing yourself and renounce your support for the orangutan in chief:

1) Trump's russian dossier is proven to be true. He's verified getting pissed on by Russian hookers and is being blackmailed by Russia.
Do you withdraw support?

2) Trump punches a politician on camera after a heated argument.

3) Russia launches a fully fledged invasion of the Ukraine, and Trumps response is dismissive and essentially does nothing.

How cringy does it have to get before you concede he's an embarassment to the country?

"HAHA I JUST MADE UP A BUNCH OF THINGS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! YOU SURE LOOK SILLY NOW"

Back