Eminem's opinion of Trump

Aint a damn thing happen.

Em has never been a freestyle rapper and has sounded severely stunted anytime he's tried, stop believing everything you saw in that damn 8Mile movie.

Dude is frothy garbage dumpster water.

More protected than Drake.

Drink-Warm-Salt-Water-Without-Refined-Table-Salt.jpg

The other Republican candidates got smoked by Trump in the primaries. His nearest rival, Ted Cruz, only got half as many popular votes. In fact Cruz, Rubio and Kasich combined didn't get many more popular votes than Trump. Yet ones of these candidates could have definitely beat beat Clinton? lol.

Then we had the Presidential campaign itself where Clinton had pretty much the entire media, entertainment industry, TV networks, corporate elite and political establishment on her side with a pro-Hilary/anti-Trump propaganda campaign running 24/7. Everything was geared up for her to win, it was supposed to be a foregone conclusion. But Trump threw a spanner in the works. You either have a short memory or are rewriting history to try and make a point.
It seems you have forgot some things. The media also covered EVERYTHING Trump did and said. He got unprecedented coverage.
If he wasn't in the running then he wouldn't of divided the Republican vote like he did, and a credible candidate would have emerged. Trump made the primaries into a circus. This new generation of retards soaked up all that drama and "fake news/build that wall " mumbo jumbo. Serious candidates couldn't compete. Both the left and right had weak ass candidates last term, but at the end of the day, Republicans would still vote Republican when it came time for the final election.

They would have gotten behind whomever the guy was, especially against Hillary.
Im not saying she definitely would have lost, but one of those guys along with a good VP pick could have definitely beaten Hillary
The left was also splintered because of the Bernie babies.

"Plus he gets an enormous reaction/ When he attacks the NFL so we focus on that and/ Instead of talking Puerto Rico or gun reform for Nevada/ All these horrible tragedies and he's bored or would rather/ Cause a Twitter storm with the Packers." Best Part!

Because Puerto Rico and Gun reform haven't also been in the news a lot lately.

Also, since when is Eminem anti-gun?
They took away my right to bear arms/What I'm 'posed to fight with bare palms?"

It's not a boogeyman. Just that when you see dumb views from the right these days, that's the likely source. Not like you guys are thinking for yourselves and coming up with that stuff (that's a compliment, BTW).

Cant blame Breitbart for everything. Yes, not everyone on the left is a radicalized lunatic, but too many of you are silent partners to it. You rarely ever call out your own. It took a few hours for Mrs Clinton and the lef5 to condemn NRA and Republicans for Las Vegas shooting. It took her and Obama 5+ days and tons of public pressure to speak out against Harvey Weinsteins rape and harassment. You turn the same blind eye to the crazy/slimy leftists that you turn to radical islam.

By doing this, you have allowed the crazies to go from being a fringe, to become the poster child. This has done you more harm than Breitbart or Drudge ever could. I mean you can keep blaming them, but you're not gonna win any seats unless you start cleaning your internal mess first.

It seems you have forgot some things. The media also covered EVERYTHING Trump did and said. He got unprecedented coverage. Trump made the primaries into a circus.

Which is exactly my point. Trump did this deliberately, this was his tactic all the way through as he knew how to play these people and use their propaganda machine against them. But none of his detractors or opponents want to give him any credit and just keep pretending that he's this dumb, ignorant, reality TV star who got lucky. When the truth they got out smarted by him and fell for all of his traps and games. And they are still doing it and still don't get it.

Which is exactly my point. Trump did this deliberately, this was his tactic all the way through as he knew how to play these people and use their propaganda machine against them. But none of his detractors or opponents want to give him any credit and just keep pretending that he's this dumb, ignorant, reality TV star who got lucky. When the truth they got out smarted by him and fell for all of his traps and games. And they are still doing it and still don't get it.

Correlation does not equal causation.
Lol at this being all apart of Trump's plan. So, he knew the media was going to cover him, and he used their propaganda machine to cover him to further his own message? This was all a part of his master plan? He sat down at the table and thought this out? This didn't just naturally happen because of who he is, and the obvious nature of media? The media wouldn't of given extra coverage to a left celebrity /reality star?
Oh boy.
And as i said, another Republican still could have beat Hillary. The "unstoppable " Clinton machineyou were talking about is false.

I hope that Trump koolaid tastes good
<36>

Cant blame Breitbart for everything. Yes, not everyone on the left is a radicalized lunatic, but too many of you are silent partners to it. You rarely ever call out your own. It took a few hours for Mrs Clinton and the lef5 to condemn NRA and Republicans for Las Vegas shooting. It took her and Obama 5+ days and tons of public pressure to speak out against Harvey Weinsteins rape and harassment. You turn the same blind eye to the crazy/slimy leftists that you turn to radical islam.

By doing this, you have allowed the crazies to go from being a fringe, to become the poster child. This has done you more harm than Breitbart or Drudge ever could. I mean you can keep blaming them, but you're not gonna win any seats unless you start cleaning your internal mess first.

<31>
How the hell do you compare these 2 things?
The right are the kings of retarded false equivalencies

Cant blame Breitbart for everything.

Never said you can.

Yes, not everyone on the left is a radicalized lunatic, but too many of you are silent partners to it. You rarely ever call out your own. It took a few hours for Mrs Clinton and the lef5 to condemn NRA and Republicans for Las Vegas shooting. It took her and Obama 5+ days and tons of public pressure to speak out against Harvey Weinsteins rape and harassment. You turn the same blind eye to the crazy/slimy leftists that you turn to radical islam.

I've been reading people on the left ripping Weinstein since the story broke (or before). Not even a political story. Left-wingers are far more likely to condemn that kind of thing. And generally, all the stuff that you say you want to happen in that regard actually does happen--just not as often. Like, liberals do criticize leftist nutters, but they make that the focus of their attention to the same extent as they do to movements that pose an actual threat to the country. 10s of millions of Americans nearly lost their insurance coverage several times this year--that's a real issue. College kids acting stupidly on campus is something that if you hear about it, you say, "yeah fuck those guys" and move on.

Want to bet that Democrats are going to pick up a lot of seats in the House in 2018?

Show one modicum of evidence that cultural appropriation is a major concern that is widely, or even significantly, held by the American left.

Hell, I'm several degrees left of the leftmost Democrat, and I think ~90% of cultural appropriation arguments are pretentious, virtue-signaling bullshit

It's been conceived by leftists professors and peddled on campuses. To this date, I have yet to see a leftist politician or public figure of note speak out against it.

Even if only 10% of the left felt cultural appropriation is a real and troubling problem, the silence of the other 90% allows them to represent the entire movement.

There are unsavoury elements on the right as well, full of poisonous ideologies. That being said, there are still plenty of conservatives who condemn and speak out against them. Doesn't stop the left from calling them Nazis.

I agree with your 2nd paragraph and respect your outlook on it however.

It's been conceived by leftists professors and peddled on campuses. To this date, I have yet to see a leftist politician or public figure of note speak out against it.

Huh?

It was conceived by cultural anthropologists: that doesn't reflect a political status. I agree that the political left is more likely to be amenable to it (like any new thought) than the right, but to say that left-leaning politicians need to affirmatively speak out against anything that any tiny portion of their base believes ---and to infinitely varying degrees, mind you--- is asinine. I mean, when was this ever apparent in even semi-mainstream discourse? Should the Republican Party have to specify they are don't believe Michelle Obama is a man or else they be presumed to think so? Because I assure you that the Michelle Obama is a man crowd on the right was bigger than the cultural appropriation crowd on the left. 40% of Republican voters want to drop an atomic bomb on North Korea: should we presume that is the official hallmark of rightist thought?

Even if only 10% of the left felt cultural appropriation is a real and troubling problem, the silence of the other 90% allows them to represent the entire movement.

By that logic, the Democrats would be communists by proxy, instead of a corporate bootlicking center-right party. Communists, if they vote, are more likely to vote Democrat. They probably constitute about 0.01% of Democrats.

Correlation does not equal causation.
Lol at this being all apart of Trump's plan. So, he knew the media was going to cover him, and he used their propaganda machine to cover him to further his own message? This was all a part of his master plan? He sat down at the table and thought this out? This didn't just naturally happen because of who he is, and the obvious nature of media? The media wouldn't of given extra coverage to a left celebrity /reality star?
Oh boy.
And as i said, another Republican still could have beat Hillary. The "unstoppable " Clinton machineyou were talking about is false.

I hope that Trump koolaid tastes good
<36>

Of course it was part of his plan. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean rest of us can't.

I put Eminem's political positions right up there with NFL Players, Barney the Dinosaur, and Reese Witherspoons.

They are in the category of IDGAF.

Perhaps you shouldn't have nominated the most unlikable candidate in US history so that a reality tv star could actually win

Have you read any of my posts? I hate that fucking guy! National embarrassment!

You can blame Rip, Comback Kid and Bob G for the fucked up predicament we are in.

Who da fuck listens to celebrities when it comes to politics?
tumblr_ml26saFV2i1qfrkf9o8_250.gif

Back