NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Ditka over here.
America is a meritocracy, you put in hard work, you’ll get good results.

Not sure why everyone is a victim.... I guess my whiteness got me everything I have.

At least when McAdoo gets canned he'll always have a job at sit n sleep.

Because I live in the real world? I go to work and when I get stopped by police I react like a civilized person?

Sorry, forgot my professional victim card at home ... at the age of 5.

Are you white? Because if so, you never needed a professional victim card to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thoughts I have of social injustice disappeared when I stopped to think about how Dusty Baker still has a job managing a professional sports team.

Hopefully Cam gets wrecked every single drop back.

Fortunately for the canthers they still have 2 games against the bucanqueers. Their record might as well be 6-1 right now.

Are you white? Because if you then you never needed a professional victim card to begin with.
Lmao. This is exactly how SJW’s respond. If I’m white, all my success is attributable to being white. No one takes responsibility for their own actions.

Get fucked. Forgot my ancestors who came here in the 30’s and 40’s and busted their asses for sub par wages owned slaves and created the KKK.

Any thoughts I have of social injustice disappeared when I stopped to think about how Dusty Baker still has a job managing a professional sports team.
So one person sets the norm? lmao

Lmao. This is exactly how SJW’s respond. If I’m white, all my success is attributable to being white. No one takes responsibility for their own actions.

Get fucked. Forgot my ancestors who came here in the 30’s and 40’s and busted their asses for sub par wages owned slaves and created the KKK.

No one is taking away from your successes, I'm simply stating that it is easier to be successful if you're white compared to a minority.

And it's your ancestors fault for coming over during the great depression, they should have known better.

No one is taking away from your successes, I'm simply stating that it is easier to be successful if you're white compared to a minority.

And it's your ancestors fault for coming over during the great depression, they should have known better.
If they came over in the 50’s my life would be better. Now I have an angle.

Hue jackman and Marvin Jones are shit coaches too. So 3 people set the norm imo.
Bengals were a shit franchise until Jones got there. He's made them semi respectable over the years. Jackson is in his second year. When they both get fired they will never have another head coaching job again. But cans like JDR and Fox keep getting 2nd and 3rd jobs.

Scoiscia is a shit coach and has kept his job. lmao. But that's probably because the cangels are such a shit franchise.

What are they protesting exactly? What police shooting? Mike brown? Lmao

What social injustice? That if you’re black, you can go to elite colleges and become president of the United States?
They dont know. Its just trendy.

I'll have a fucking meltdown of epic proportions if Denver somehow shits themselves against the Giants.
They should sit Von and Captain Insano to be more fair.

You edgelord son of whore douchebags... the fucking War Room is thataway ------>

I swear, if Squidward didn't have a goddamn SJW Vegan gf leading him around by his dick none of this would be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back