NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, my dad worked for a living and so did his father. Weird how that works.

My father owned a drywall/stucco business and my grandfather owned a lawn care service. My mom worked full time and her father was a retired marine who went on to make 6 figures, I don't know why you keep stating about hard work, I have already rebutted that stupid statement.

If you can't see that there is institutionalized racism in America, or that minorities get treated different by the people in power (almost always white), then something is wrong with you.

The welfare system is a perfect case of the white government keeping minorities down, make welfare so beneficial that they'd actually be worse off financially if they got a full time job.

One day you'll see, and I hope that day comes soon Mr. Noonan.

Bengals were a shit franchise until Jones got there. He's made them semi respectable over the years. Jackson is in his second year. When they both get fired they will never have another head coaching job again. But cans like JDR and Fox keep getting 2nd and 3rd jobs.

Scoiscia is a shit coach and has kept his job. lmao. But that's probably because the cangels are such a shit franchise.

Fox has been to two Super Bowls and won one of them. JDR is essentially Marvin Lewis by your explanation cuz the gayders were shit for over a decade until he showed up(one of those shit coaches was Jackson too btw). I've been calling for scioscas head for a while now but the cangels gave him a bunch of money so they're stuck with his fatass.

You edgelord son of whore douchebags... the fucking War Room is thataway ------>

I swear, if Squidward didn't have a goddamn SJW Vegan gf leading him around by his dick none of this would be happening.

None of this would be happening if Cheeto Hitler concentrated on things that matter instead of going after the likes of Kaep and Jemele Hill.

None of this would be happening if Cheeto Hitler concentrated on things that matter instead of going after the likes of Kaep and Jemele Hill.
Hill sucks and should be fired for knowing less about sports than that idiot twatwaffle Skip.

BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING OF SPORTS TALK and Yahoo poses this question:
https://sports.yahoo.com/packers-trade-patrick-peterson-224157553.html

I say no given King showed he's willing to drop the hammer until he had to get reviewed for a concussion problem.

Fuck Rollins and Randall though, Woodson in his old age and years removed from the league would still be better than them.

Fox has been to two Super Bowls and won one of them. JDR is essentially Marvin Lewis by your explanation cuz the gayders were shit for over a decade until he showed up(one of those shit coaches was Jackson too btw). I've been calling for scioscas head for a while now but the cangels gave him a bunch of money so they're stuck with him.
When did Fox when a super as head coach? Must have missed that season. lmao

So you're saying shit can go both ways. Nice.

When did Fox when a super as head coach? Must have missed that season. lmao

So you're saying shit can go both ways. Nice.

You got me there I forgot he wasn't with the broncos when they beat the canthers. I tried to erase that game from my memory

You got me there I forgot he wasn't with the broncos when they beat the canthers. I tried to erase that game from my memory
Donkeys..... they're called the Donkeys.

If Peyton had Gary Kubiak his whole tenure in Denver instead of John Fox he would have won 2 or 3 SB's.

John Fox is not a good coach, IMO. but I'm glad he was there in 2012-13 :)

Hue jackman and Marvin Jones are shit coaches too. So 3 people set the norm imo.

smugrespectfuleft.gif

stay woke

Lmao

He can come directly to GB

I wonder what pick it'd take to get him. 5th? 6th?
Yahoo started a "should the Packers trade for Patrick Peterson" shtick too cause of Peterson losing his shit on the Tards sideline last week.

smugrespectfuleft.gif

stay woke
I feel like I've never seen him happy or sad, just the same expression constantly.

I haven't looked at this thread the last couple days, probably posted but lmao

Goddamn I'd nut in my pants if that happened
I just feel like we'd have to give up a guy like Cobb/Adams and DB to get him and I'm not a fan of giving up our best left side o-lineman when we have Rajaas running around for his life every damn play with the backup in there.

DRC though looks to be on the outs with McAdumb in NY though so we could maybe trade a pick for that guy, I mean he's older but anything's better than fucking Randall and Rollins isn't it?

I just feel like we'd have to give up a guy like Cobb/Adams and DB to get him and I'm not a fan of giving up our best left side o-lineman when we have Rajaas running around for his life every damn play with the backup in there.

DRC though looks to be on the outs with McAdumb in NY though so we could maybe trade a pick for that guy, I mean he's older but anything's better than fucking Randall and Rollins isn't it?
It'd be for picks. A first undoubtedly, plus other cap magic to make it work

I'd do PP for Cobb and a first. It'd instantly put GB up with KC as the best two teams in the league

Fournette would be hw champ with two weeks prep time. No doubt in my mind.

It'd be for picks. A first undoubtedly, plus other cap magic to make it work

I'd do PP for Cobb and a first. It'd instantly put GB up with KC as the best two teams in the league
I keep forgetting Cobb has been around for 6 years already and Jordy is in his 30s. Goddamn.

Suppose Cobb leaving would allow us to see what Davis can do and whether Janis can stop making bone-headed mistakes.

Why do I feel like TT won't even think about doing it though and will keep trying with Randall and Rollins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back