Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

I doubt he reads Sherdog. Have you tried tweeting him?

LOL. Trumpets have spent the last three years wailing about the snake eating its own tail, but they're now doing it themselves: blinded by partisanship.

I don't care about Affleck, but this notion that someone is persona non grata because he got frisky (and I would love God's notebook on every poster's history here) doesn't hurt Hollywood and the Demorcrats-- neither in the short term nor the long term; it hurts men.

Stupid ass snakes eating their own tails. Rinse wash repeat.

Terry Crews got groped by a Hollywood producer also. This isn't a men vs women thing. Its an exposing perverts in power thing.

isn't that typical of the hollywood culture? a lot of rich, entitled people with no morals. par for the course.

i wonder who powerful Hollywood is letting these guys go down.

He admits to groping her the previous day.
All I gathered was that he touched her breast and she was then uncomfortable? If they were flirting then it's not uncommon for some guys to touch women in certain places. I can't say I haven't touched a woman's hips while dancing or her leg while sitting and flirting with her.

I think context is very important here. If they were making out and he went for a boob grab and she felt he went too far, then is that really something we want to send men to jail for? Or if he just walked up to her and grabbed her breast then that obviously would be something completely different. But given that she's outside his hotel room while this recording took place, I would guess the former took place rather than the latter.

I draw the line at going after Matt Damon.

She accuses him of covering for Weinstein, but how about all the HUGE actresses that kept their mouths shut until the whole industry whipped out their faux pitchforks in a mob frenzy.

Yes, this guy is a scumbag.
No, there are no heroes. Everybody was a coward until it was convenient to be vocal.

By the way, have you seen this one yet?

Although this one seems a bit more consensual. He also seems drunk/high AF there. ;)

Yeah, I posted that one also.

And again "seems consensual" isn't really an excuse here. This girl was doing her job as a reporter, and drunk Ben is just groping her all over and talking about her titties. Like with a lot of these girls, they aren't sure how much power they have to resist. If she were to get angry with him, she loses the interview, and likely a ton of future interviews because Ben is well-connected.

What he was doing is inappropriate, and you'd be fired for doing it in an other job. Could you imagine Trump coming to a press conference and telling a reporter they should show some more cleavage?

I think him saying "I'm sorry... sorry I didn't grab both them titties" barely counts as an apology. If anything it makes him seem more sexually aggressive.

All I gathered was that he touched her breast and she was then uncomfortable? If they were flirting then it's not uncommon for some guys to touch women in certain places.

Might not be uncommon for you and Cosby, but that's sexual assault 101, brother. If you touch a girl, you better be damn sure she is ok with it. Here, this girl clearly was not ok with it.

By the way, have you seen this one yet?

Although this one seems a bit more consensual. He also seems drunk/high AF there. ;)

She didn't once tell him to stop and both seem to enjoy it. Nothing wrong with this either.

Am I considered a sexual predator or something in this day and age?

Might not be uncommon for you and Cosby, but that's sexual assault 101, brother.
I guess we're in a time and age where we have to sign waivers in order to be able to wrap an arm around a girl you're flirting at a bar with.

I guess we're in a time and age where we have to sign waivers in order to be able to wrap an arm around a girl you're flirting at a bar with.

No.
But we are in an age where you should be sure a girl is comfortable before you squeeze her titties.

Especially when she is supposed to be meeting you for business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back