Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

That is not equivalent. How about you slapped by a guy who outweighs you by 100 pounds?
She outweighed me by a hundred pounds. Does that count?

And if you don't think it's an equivalent then you're a sexist and you don't believe in gender equality. Also, we live in the modern world where we don't need to rely on individual physical strength for security or defense.

She outweighed me by a hundred pounds. Does that count?

And if you don't think it's an equivalent than you're a sexist.

It is not equivalent unless you felt threatened by losing your job or unless you felt you could not defend yourself against the woman.

Are you actually defending sexual harassment man? Is that your angle here? Would you want your mother or wife treated that way at work?

That Affleck video does not show his hand anywhere near her breast.

It is not equivalent unless you felt threatened by losing your job or unless you felt you could lot defend yourself against the woman.

Are you actually defending sexual harassment man? Is that your angle here? Would you want your mother or wife treated that way at work?
I just told you I was sexually harassed. What could I do against that woman? What were my realistic options? I had to take it and be silent about it.

LOL. Trumpets have spent the last three years wailing about the snake eating its own tail, but they're now doing it themselves: blinded by partisanship.

I don't care about Affleck, but this notion that someone is persona non grata because he got frisky (and I would love God's notebook on every poster's history here) doesn't hurt Hollywood and the Demorcrats-- neither in the short term nor the long term; it hurts men.

Stupid ass snakes eating their own tails. Rinse wash repeat.

I just told you I was sexually harassed. What could I do against that woman? What were my realistic options? I had to take it and be silent about it.

Your experience IF you even had it was not equivalent. Equivalent would be a gay man who is your physical superior and/or your boss sexually harassing you. Think about how that would make you feel. Also your post was meant to mock people that are sexually harassed. Is that what you really want to stand for in this life?

Your experience IF you even had it was not equivalent. Equivalent would be a gay man who is your physical superior and/or your boss sexually harassing you. Think about how that would make you feel. Also your post was meant to mock people that are sexually harassed. Is that what you really want to stand for in this life?
No. Dammit, NO! I want to stand for truth and justice and freedom.

19471328.gif

I dont understand why this is such a big story, I cant avoid it on the interwebs.

Interesting article on false equivalency.

"Trump talked the talk but Clinton and Weinstein walked the walk"

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...lk_weinstein_and_clinton_walked_the_walk.html

Topping it all off is the news that Democrat icon, leader of the Hollywood left, and fundraiser extraordinaire for liberal causes and candidates Harvey Weinstein is getting pounded worse than Puerto Rico by Hurricane Maria.

There are new accusers every day – soon enough to fill Dolby Theater in Hollywood, where the Academy Awards ceremony is held, where Meryl Streep called her pal Harvey "God." Next year, there can be a few new award categories with only a handful nominees: actresses not assaulted or raped by Harvey Weinstein and actors who did not know Harvey Weinstein is a pig. Matt Damon and Russell Crowe will be excluded.

Hillary "What Happened" Clinton finally weighed in after days of silence. I suspect she didn't realize all the fuss was about Weinstein, thinking instead that accusations of rape and abuse against a powerful Democrat meant her husband, making it awkward for her to weigh in.

This is especially noticeable after her campaign tweet, "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." That applies except when the perp is a famous Democrat. Like Harvey Weinstein. Or Bill Clinton. Or Anthony Weiner. Or Ted Kennedy.

Trump talked the talk, as in his Access Hollywood recording. He said some nasty and demeaning words about women twelve years ago. The key word is said.

Weinstein and Clinton walked the walk. They did. Very different. Weinstein's number of victims is growing by the hour. Just turn on the news for an update.

Bill Clinton has a long list, too, so much so that the Washington Post published "a guide to the allegations of Bill Clinton's womanizing." There are so many that a list wasn't adequate. An actual guide was needed, broken down into "consensual affairs" and "unwanted sexual encounters" – including rape, something Clinton and Weinstein have both been accused of.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...nd_clinton_walked_the_walk.html#ixzz4vE2e7hva
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I wonder who Weinstein pissed off since this “secret” has been known to media and people in Hollywood as well as prosecutors.

LOL. Trumpets have spent the last three years wailing about the snake eating its own tail, but they're now doing it themselves: blinded by partisanship.

I don't care about Affleck, but this notion that someone is persona non grata because he got frisky (and I would love God's notebook on every poster's history here) doesn't hurt Hollywood and the Demorcrats-- neither in the short term nor the long term; it hurts men.

Stupid ass snakes eating their own tails. Rinse wash repeat.

Just couldn't help yourself injecting Trump into the conservation, you're so unbelievably bitter.

I hope Hollywood falls under the weight of the SJW monster that they created.

I listened to the audio recording. While I hate the Hollywood liberal bubble, I don't see how that was sexual assault or rape? He just grovelled to try and bed her. Was it a dirtbag move? Sure. But it didn't sound in any way like he was physically trying to rape or threaten her.

I listened to the audio recording. While I hate the Hollywood liberal bubble, I don't see how that was sexual assault or rape? He just grovelled to try and bed her. Was it a dirtbag move? Sure. But it didn't sound in any way like he was physically trying to rape or threaten her.

He admits to groping her the previous day.

Back