Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

Yeah, I posted that one also.

And again "seems consensual" isn't really an excuse here. This girl was doing her job as a reporter, and drunk Ben is just groping her all over and talking about her titties. Like with a lot of these girls, they aren't sure how much power they have to resist. If she were to get angry with him, she loses the interview, and likely a ton of future interviews because Ben is well-connected.

What he was doing is inappropriate, and you'd be fired for doing it in an other job. Could you imagine Trump coming to a press conference and telling a reporter they should show some more cleavage?
I don't disagree. I think he's sobered up and matured a bit since then. Unfortunately he's also become a cuck for Islam. By the way, here's the girl from the video: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne-Marie_Losique

As much as i want to pile on a democrat big shot like weinstein, what is so bad about trying to get laid? Doesn't seem like he raped anyone, just used his power to manipulate women.

She didn't once tell him to stop and both seem to enjoy it. Nothing wrong with this either.

Am I considered a sexual predator or something in this day and age?
It's kind of a grey area. He's a young, good looking, wealthy, famous guy at the time. There were also cultural/societal differences at the time, we didn't have an ultra-PC culture and people weren't screaming about "rape culture" all the time back then. He's also kinda fucked up on something. He'd probably act differently sober. I'm not gonna throw a guy in jail for that, but it's not exactly ideal behavior either. And a regular guy wouldn't get away with it either, either then or now.

As much as i want to pile on a democrat big shot like weinstein, what is so bad about trying to get laid? Doesn't seem like he raped anyone, just used his power to manipulate women.
Except some women have accused him of rape and sexual assault. There's even audiotape from a police sting where he admits to sexual assault and sounds like a psychopath while trying to coerce a woman into meeting with him again and watching him shower and subtly threatening her career. He also planted negative stories about her in the press after she tried to press charges. The police gathered evidence but prosecutors decided not to press charges. Reportedly the cops were upset that charges were not pressed, with one of them saying it was one of the worst things he had seen in a long police career.

The dude is done for. Those women should file charges if possible or a civil suit to rake him over the coals.

And even though he's not on office Obama should denounce Weinstein.

I draw the line at going after Matt Damon.

She accuses him of covering for Weinstein, but how about all the HUGE actresses that kept their mouths shut until the whole industry whipped out their faux pitchforks in a mob frenzy.

Yes, this guy is a scumbag.
No, there are no heroes. Everybody was a coward until it was convenient to be vocal.
I understand that there really is (and has always been) a serious situation in the industry regarding those in power, molesting those underneath them. It's real and needs to be confronted.

But I have an issue with these actresses (and actors) who refuse to stand up and say anything until after the fact, when it becomes public due to other means. Then they jump on the bandwagon when others do it, because they feel safer.

I get that they want to protect their careers and what not, but that essentially means that their fame, fortune and careers of getting paid to pretend to be other people is more important than their self-respect and dignity. Being on the big screen and winning awards is the most important thing in the world to them, so ofcourse they won't actually do or say anything that could REALLY help others.

I have tons of respect for those who initially stand up and speak out about it. Not so much for those who wait until someone else does it first. They may be victims, but they are networking their victimization into a better career.

Except some women have accused him of rape and sexual assault. There's even audiotape from a police sting where he admits to sexual assault and sounds like a psychopath while trying to coerce a woman into meeting with him again and watching him shower and subtly threatening her career. He also planted negative stories about her in the press after she tried to press charges. The police gathered evidence but prosecutors decided not to press charges. Reportedly the cops were upset that charges were not pressed, with one of them saying it was one of the worst things he had seen in a long police career.

Well rape is another thing altogether, but i havent seen anything about that so far, and i doubt he would literally rape a chick with the amount of pussy he can get just based on his job.

Tons of celebrities get accused of rape and sexual assault. I listened to that video and nothing seemed to suggest that he was physically threatening her or forcing her to have sex with him.

If the police have additional evidence then I'd be all for looking at it, but as far as I can tell nothing he did really suggests sexual assault.

I hate that we live in a world where both the left and the right are becoming the same pussies about everything. I guess Trump really does deserve to get impeached because of his sexual assault and rape history. He admitted to grabbing women by the pussy AND he's been accused of sexual assault and rape. Clear and cut case. Trump is a rapist and should be impeached.

Or maybe we can play with Occam's razor and realize Trump made a joke and got some phony charges, and this guy went a bit too far one time and then acted like a blubbering fool. Nothing that would suggest something like rape, which is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can have.

Well rape is another thing altogether, but i havent seen anything about that so far, and i doubt he would literally rape a chick with the amount of pussy he can get just based on his job.

That line of thinking has been proven false a thousand times over. In fact, people who get pussy the easiest are more likely to turn out to be rapists, because they don't know how to take no for an answer. They can't handle rejection.

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power and control. People who do it are sick, dangerous individuals who have a compulsion to assert dominance over others they perceive weaker. Any rapist in prison will agree. That's why you hear stories of even men going after 90 year old women and stuff.

I'll give him a pass on that. Time/place, the whole 9 yards. Of course a bit like that would never be approved these days. Hell, they wouldn't put The Man Show on the air these days period, Comedy Central is more like Cuck Central these days. Kimmel, similar to Affleck is too much of a cuck these days for my tastes, but I'm not going to smear/condemn them for their past just because I disagree with them.

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power and control. People who do it are sick, dangerous individuals who have a compulsion to assert dominance over others they perceive weaker. Any rapist in prison will agree. That's why you hear stories of even men going after 90 year old women and stuff.
"Everything is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde

I hope they can get some evidence bring down Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well. All the same accusers say Damon and Affleck were aware and complicit in all of this shit.

That's not a crime. It would only be a crime if the victim were a child and therefore not legally capable of asserting their own interests.

If a female friend of yours tells you she was sexually assaulted, you don't get to call the police unilaterally. That's not your right, let alone your obligation.

I'll give him a pass on that. Time/place, the whole 9 yards. Of course a bit like that would never be approved these days. Hell, they wouldn't put The Man Show on the air these days period, Comedy Central is more like Cuck Central these days. Kimmel, similar to Affleck is too much of a cuck these days for my tastes, but I'm not going to smear/condemn them for their past just because I disagree with them.

I'm also pretty sure that all the people in these comedy and late night show street sketches sign a consent form for it to be aired. So they literally had consent from all those women.

Back