The Swamp Draining Continues...

A retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel got picked, did Bernie Sanders hack TS account?

Sounds like a page out of his play book" Big banks and big business all the guys there are corrupt and still money from the poor"

So TS what is the problem with this selection

I speaking as a general principal to fill that position under any President. As in, who would I like to see in government.

If America had any sense they would have chosen HomerThompson over the WWE Donald, Crooked Hillary, or Red Bernie.

Did I miss anyone? Did President Cammancho come up third on our ballet?

That doesn't mean it needs to be a top executive at an all time military contractor. he also worked for Raytheon and did CIA work, etc. He's as inside MIC as it gets. People whose entire life revolves around selling weapons and weapons systems isn't a good fit for "defense". If we're serious about defending ourselves as opposed to using our military as a branch of our state capitalism.

A retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel got picked, did Bernie Sanders hack TS account?

Sounds like a page out of his play book" Big banks and big business all the guys there are corrupt and still money from the poor"

So TS what is the problem with this selection

He's also held two different related offices in the government -- any comments on his previous record?

People said the same thing when he stole talent from Goldman Sachs tho. Drumph wasnt draining the swamp, Goldman Sachs was pulling his strings, etc.

Fast forward to last week:

its a constant thing where these people think big business=evil, so if youve worked in big business you can never be trusted to work in a government role

the best and brightest are the ones that make it to the top, a goldman sachs or lockheed martin executive would probably go circles around any professor/analyst in their field. otherwise that professor/analyst would be making more money being an executive

i dont get the idea that every executive is evil scum and should never be trusted

That doesn't mean it needs to be a top executive at an all time military contractor. he also worked for Raytheon and did CIA work, etc. He's as inside MIC as it gets. People whose entire life revolves around selling weapons and weapons systems isn't a good fit for "defense". If we're serious about defending ourselves as opposed to using our military as a branch of our state capitalism.

wouldnt people whose entire life revolves around weapons and weapons systems be a great fit for managing our weapons and weapons systems?

He's also held two different related offices in the government -- any comments on his previous record?
Yes, he's as swampy as it gets. Revolving back and forth between the CIA and other government office, and Raytheon, and Lockheed(at least). He's exactly the type of person Trump was talking about during the campaign when he farcically spoke of "draining the swamp". This dude exists to sell weapon systems and serve the MIC.

wouldnt people whose entire life revolves around weapons and weapons systems be a great fit for managing our weapons and weapons systems?
*selling our weapons and weapons systems to other countries, and fomenting conflict.

Wouldn't a top Cartel lord be the best person to run the DEA? I mean, he has worked for 2 top cartels, and now runs one, and he used to work for the CIA. He's perfect!!!

Yes, he's as swampy as it gets. Revolving back and forth between the CIA and other government office, and Raytheon, and Lockheed(at least). He's exactly the type of person Trump was talking about during the campaign when he farcically spoke of "draining the swamp". This dude exists to sell weapon systems and serve the MIC.

Plenty of public defense guys extend to the private sector when appointments shift due to new governments -- again, any specific policy initiatives that he was part of that you have a problem with? He held two different positions so he has experience and a resume -- so, specifics?

Wouldn't a top Cartel lord be the best person to run the DEA? I mean, he has worked for 2 top cartels, and now runs one, and he used to work for the CIA. He's perfect!!!

running a cartel is a crime, i dont think that would be a good fit for a government position

but im sure a cartel lord would know more about the drug industry than "professors and analysts"

I didn't see it at the time but disagree with those thoughts. In most things in life if you know the "offense" really well you well know the "defense".

Like in cyber security, sports for the most part ect. Also don't judge a book by it's cover I say, there are some good people out there in those kind of positions.

The Swamp is strictly defined by his fanatics as whoever Trump does not appoint. This is a swampy as fuck appointment. But nothing tops the scandal of installing Tillerson anyhow- that ship sailed quick.

running a cartel is a crime, i dont think that would be a good fit for a government position

but im sure a cartel lord would know more about the drug industry than "professors and analysts"

The professors and analysts would understand much more about the theory, the drug lords about the nuts and bolts.

If you are running an incredibly complex bureaucratic establishment, such as the United States government, you need a cadre of both doers and thinkers.

You need CEOs, you need professors, you need generals, you need community organizes, you need mimes with a bachelors in modern mimicry.

The right has far fewer intellectuals. Partly because the academic system is somewhat hostile to them, partly because the right does not value it's intellectuals "teachers teach cause they can't do...", and for other reasons.

Now you take those few intellectuals on the right, you eliminate 80% of them, and are left with... what is left of the Swamp.

quote-beware-the-military-industrial-complex-dwight-d-eisenhower-60-66-35.jpg

Back