If a failed Bellator fighter becomes UFC LHW Champ

Should have used Rory to make your argument, TS

It would still be wrong but not as wrong.

Rafael Dos Anjos lost his first fight in 2004. Pettis must be a total can.

No! The situation doesnt make any sense in this case. Volkan had two fights in Belletor and that doesnt make him a Belletor fighter, he just happened to fight there twice. Guys like Mcgeery, Newton, King Mo, Vassel, are Belletor fighters because they moved up and developed in their system and organization. If they came over and did well then the scenario works.

No! The situation doesnt make any sense in this case. Volkan had two fights in Belletor and that doesnt make him a Belletor fighter, he just happened to fight there twice. Guys like Mcgeery, Newton, King Mo, Vassel, are Belletor fighters because they moved up and developed in their system and organization. If they came over and did well then the scenario works.

Eddie Alvarez count?

I already give an appropriate amount of respect to Bellator and have since... 2010?

I think of King Mo as more of a Strikeforce fighter but true.

Will you guys start giving more respect to Bellator?

Oezdemir lost to a journyman gatekeeper in Bellator.

I'm saying rn that if he wins the Belt, Ryan Bader should be the #1 ranked LHW in the world.
What does that make Rumble?

Alvarez winning the title should've already showed everyone Bellator is legit. Chandler is another championshiop level fighter. And they arguably have the best welterweight in the world.
Ill Will Brooks is not looking to good in the UFC

Will you guys start giving more respect to Bellator?

Oezdemir lost to a journyman gatekeeper in Bellator.

I'm saying rn that if he wins the Belt, Ryan Bader should be the #1 ranked LHW in the world.

I think one fight does not mean much.
Anderson Silva lost to journeymen in Pride.
That does not mean he was terrible.
The body of his work proved it so.

So the fact "Oezdemir lost to a journeyman gatekeeper in Bellator" it is meaningless to things that will happen in the

But overall, anyone who does not give credit to Bellator, needs to pay closer attention.

Look at Bendo. Was the champ on one of the most stacked division in the UFC...and would have lost all his fights in Bellator if Patricio did not get injured during their fight....

So people need to stop with this unwarranted elitism.
UFC is not the big monster now. They have been tamed long ago...

I think one fight does not mean much.
Anderson Silva lost to journeymen in Pride.
That does not mean he was terrible.
The body of his work proved it so.

So the fact "Oezdemir lost to a journeyman gatekeeper in Bellator" it is meaningless to things that will happen in the

But overall, anyone who does not give credit to Bellator, needs to pay closer attention.

Look at Bendo. Was the champ on one of the most stacked division in the UFC...and would have lost all his fights in Bellator if Patricio did not get injured during their fight....

So people need to stop with this unwarranted elitism.
UFC is not the big monster now. They have been tamed long ago...

yup, and Larkin is 0-2 after just beating the guy in the UFC who will prolly fight for the title next

I take

Bader over Volkan
Carvalho over Bisping
Rory over Woodley(obviously)
Chandler and Primus are no joke at 155. These guys would be top 10 in the ufc...look no further than Eddie

Anyone that thinks the UFC is leaps and bounds ahead of Bellator is clueless

And the one thing Bellator has a clear advantage over the UFC is in Prospects. Their elite prospects are way better than the UFCs up and comers

Just watch in the future and I promise it will be closer and closer year by year bc Bellator is willing to spend more money. It's not stopping at Rory, Moose, Bader, Davis, Benson...I promise they'll steal more and more top 10 UFC fighters over the years.

apart from their nostalgia fights, bellator's pretty fun. they have some pretty talented fighters and they actually match up their up & comers against each other

volkan was i think 23 when he lost so thats out the window

and no, ryan bader is not the top LHW in the world. i saw him get annihilated by jon jones. the top in any weight class doesn't get beat like that

How does that make any sense? What does Ryan Bader have to do with Oz?

how oezdimir does in his career doesn't have anything to do with my opinion of bellator. there's some really good fighters in bellator. there just happens to be more talented fighters and more of those talented fighters in the ufc.

People sleep on Bellator.

Say Oezdemir wins the belt

imo

Bader> Oezdemir
Carvalho>Bisping
Rory> Woodley(obviously)
Conor> Primus(but you never know...he's a young kid full of potential)
Max>Pitbull
Cody>Caldwell(but again, I wouldn't be shocked if Caldwell won...Cody's chin is questionable)

If they did a champ vs champ show, it would be much closer than you guys think

yup, and Larkin is 0-2 after just beating the guy in the UFC who will prolly fight for the title next

I take

Bader over Volkan
Carvalho over Bisping
Rory over Woodley(obviously)
Chandler and Primus are no joke at 155. These guys would be top 10 in the ufc...look no further than Eddie

Anyone that thinks the UFC is leaps and bounds ahead of Bellator is clueless

And the one thing Bellator has a clear advantage over the UFC is in Prospects. Their elite prospects are way better than the UFCs up and comers

Just watch in the future and I promise it will be closer and closer year by year bc Bellator is willing to spend more money. It's not stopping at Rory, Moose, Bader, Davis, Benson...I promise they'll steal more and more top 10 UFC fighters over the years.

Youte retarded dude. The Ufc has multiple great prospects in every division.

Bellator has like 6 great prospects total.

Btw Bader isnt a top 3 lhw in the Ufc. Rory lost Robbie, twice.

Carvalho is fucking mediocre. Hes not even top 5 in the ufc

Ryan bader should be atleast ranked 3rd best LHW rn. Only behind DC and GUS

Back