Let’s not forget the time Jon “Good Samaritan” Jones foot swept and subdued a robber

What Jones did at the accident was inexcusable and yes I think he cheated but from everything else I've seen, Jones actually comes off pretty lighthearted and likeable for an athlete.

Does anyone remember when Jon first came on the scene and before the Rashad fight he was saying how he told on guys using drugs in college
Rashad trained in Jackson's with Jones previously and called him out saying the truth would come out about Jones and his persona is all an act.

I thought that was cool. Snitching on drug users and degenerates is a good thing. It's just a shame that Jones found himself caught up in the same lifestyle.

I'm sure there are some who are worse. But most? I disagree.
It depends how bad of a human being you view jones really. It is easy to villify anyone but It doesn't always paint the most accurate picture of who they actually are. Jones Is a complicated human being who's made a lot of mistakes, caught In the wrong place at the wrong time and everything else. I don't think many are able to look beyond the seemingly terrible things a person has done or problems they have. People are more than their struggles but they are often unfairly defined by them. but everything I've seen from him overall leads me to believe that he has a good soul deep down.

That's not something I can say for most people here however. Far from it.

Jon didn’t know he was a robber, he was just after his crack

Last edited:
It depends how bad of a human being you view jones really. It is easy to villify anyone but It doesn't always paint the most accurate picture of who they actually are. Jones Is a complicated human being who's made a lot of mistakes, caught In the wrong place at the wrong time and everything else..but everything I've seen from him overall leads me to believe that he has a good soul deep down.

I believe Bill Cosby has a good soul deep down, too. He's just complicated. It's easy to villify him, but it doesn't paint the most accurate picture of who he is. You know what I mean?

I believe Bill Cosby has a good soul deep down, too. He's just complicated. It's easy to villify him, but it doesn't paint the most accurate picture of who he is.
you do you man.

We can only see what we can see

Oh but we like the bad boys here! Yes we do...

It depends how bad of a human being you view jones really. It is easy to villify anyone but It doesn't always paint the most accurate picture of who they actually are. Jones Is a complicated human being who's made a lot of mistakes, caught In the wrong place at the wrong time and everything else. I don't think many are able to look beyond the seemingly terrible things a person has done or problems they have. People are more than their struggles but they are often unfairly defined by them. but everything I've seen from him overall leads me to believe that he has a good soul deep down.

I don't think Jones is the worst person alive or anything like that. He's probably not even the worst person in the UFC. But his complete disregard for the people he hurt when he crashed while having the presence of mind to care about clearing up whatever issues he had left in his car tells you a lot about his priorities.

As far as Sherdoggers being evil people, I'm not seeing it, unless trolling is now worse than hit and run.

That sh*t was staged, get real man...

forget? this comes up every other thread about jones. anyway the poor dude probably needed a corneal transplant

Jon jones has a far better heart deep down than most of the people talking shit about him on forums like this. This is where hypocrisy truly shines.

People will go out of their way to shit on jones and talk about how he's this terrible human being etc..but you listen to so many of them speak and they're some of the biggest assholes / just shitty humans all around.

He's definitely made some bad mistakes but ya

he's not a bad dude

Far worse humans dominate this forum

And how do you know he's "not a bad dude"? Have you met him personally and hung out with him? I can judge based on what his actions have been. And I'm sorry, but a good person doesn't smash into a pregnant lady's car while on drugs and then flee the scene without even seeing if she's ok.

I hope that can sweep and subdue a robber one day. A man can dream, can't he?
<2>

Back