Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

That might be a valid argument if Conor didn't have more (T)KOs in half the amount of fights. Conor has an 86% TKO rate and Hendo has a 50% TKO rate. They aren't even comparable as KO finishers.
TKOs are inferior to KOs. KOing legends, at that. You are clearly a fucking noob. lol

Hendo total fights: 47

Hendo Total (T)KOs: 16

McGregor total fights: 24

McGregor Total (T)KOs: 18

McGregor has more (T)KOs in half the fights and a much, much higher KO percentage in the fights he won.

Nothing but facts though

10 of Conors T(KO) wins are against guys with negative records. Nice try though.
8-10
0-1
0-2
5-8
4-3
1-5
4-9
18-8
5-6
7-3
52-54

Last edited:
Conor doesn’t have a left. Couldn’t even knock out old man Floyd. Can’t believe you’re even trying to compare them. Hendo is a god compared to him. Mods should go ahead and delete this trash thread.

Wanderlei
Renzo
Gono
Bisping
Lombard
and those are just 1 punch. That doesn't include where he dropped someone and KO'd them after.
Lombard was an elbow
Renzo and Gono were not 1 shot KOs

Rest of your post is irrelevant because we were discussing 1 shot KOs

Do my research?
tbFtNY8.png

You're listing elbows as "1 punch" KOs
LoL

Maybe get off fight finder and watch some fights, buddeh

Lombard was an elbow
Renzo and Gono were not 1 shot KOs

Rest of your post is irrelevant because we were discussing 1 shot KOs

Do my research?
tbFtNY8.png

You're listing elbows as "1 punch" KOs
LoL

Maybe get off fight finder and watch some fights, buddeh

Renzo was in fact a 1 punch KO.

Dan has more KO wins, more 1 punch KO wins, and they were actually against decent competition. Not against cans with negative records in Ireland. /thread

You are fucking silly if you think otherwise.

When Hendo landed it again on Bisping in the rematch I was like daaaaayum

Motherfucker couldnt avoid it lel

Hendo had some nice ko's but he was known as decision Dan for years.

Conor on the other hand has 2 wins by ud, 1 sub and plenty great t/kos which to me is impressive at 145/155
Only one ko at 155, rest are in the manlet division they don't count conor's power does'nt translate vs higher weight classes

Has McGregor actually finished a fight standing? His only KO needed ground and pound.

Who is better looking out of the two?

Hendo has a better body but Conor has a better face.

TKOs are inferior to KOs. KOing legends, at that. You are clearly a fucking noob. lol
Sorry, but they are the same in the context of the stats given. Conor has more (T)KO finishes (KOs included) than Hendo does and he did it in less than half the amount of fights. These aren't my opinions. It isn't hard to educate yourself.
10 of Conors T(KO) wins are against guys with negative records. Nice try though.
8-10
0-1
0-2
5-8
4-3
1-5
4-9
18-8
5-6
7-3
52-54
Hendo has multiple (T)KO wins over fighters with negative records as well. Still, he has less (T)KOs than conor despite having twice the amount of fights and having negative record opponents, just like Conor. Nice try though bud!

Btw, a few of the records you posted are positive. Although I don't even know if they're accurate because I didn't verify.

Sorry, but they are the same in the context of the stats given.

Btw, a few of the records you posted are positive. Although I don't even know if they're accurate because I didn't verify.
I didn't give any stats, dumbass. I made a fucking statement as a real fan that's been watching for two decades and actually knows when something is worthy of being called legendary.

Conor is a fight picking, fight ducking farce. He's getting exposed real, real soon.

I didn't give any stats, dumbass. I made a fucking statement as a real fan that's been watching for two decades and actually knows when something is worthy of being called legendary.

Conor is a fight picking, fight ducking farce. He's getting exposed real, real soon.
I gave the stats.

18 (T)KO wins in 24 fights compared to 16 (T)KO wins in 47 fights.

Not even close

I gave the stats.

18 (T)KO wins in 24 fights compared to 16 (T)KO wins in 47 fights.

Not even close
You have to watch the fights, not look up the stats, sir. It's not the whole story. Fightfinder does not an educated fan make you.

Sorry, but they are the same in the context of the stats given. Conor has more (T)KO finishes (KOs included) than Hendo does and he did it in less than half the amount of fights. These aren't my opinions. It isn't hard to educate yourself.

Hendo has multiple (T)KO wins over fighters with negative records as well. Still, he has less (T)KOs than conor despite having twice the amount of fights and having negative record opponents, just like Conor. Nice try though bud!

Yeah Hendos Right Hand Is Better Then Conors Left , Sorry . Hendo put fedor to sleep enough said

Conor has KO'ed Aldo and Alvarez. He has also knocked down iron chinned Nate Diaz. Conor's power is no joke

But Hendo knocked Wanderlei, Bisping, Shogun, Fedor, Busta, Boetsch, Lombard, Feijao, Babalu unconscious. Most of those were not TKOs. They were extremely scary flatlining KOs. Dudes were completely out cold. Busta wasnt quite yet but he would have been had the ref not saved him.

Conor only throws straight punches (and occasional Overhand at the taller Diaz in their first fight). Conor is better at straights. Hendo loads up more, sure, but Conor could do the same but he just chooses not to. Conor likes to fight long so he only throws straights and rarely hooks. Hendo usually fights bigger and taller guys so his straights are not as effective. Hendo dropped Wanderlei with a left hook and then dropped the fatality blow. Hendo's VERY SHORT punch to Fedor caught him flush on the jaw and Fedor never saw it coming from behind.

Gotta go with Hendo here. Conor is an amazing striker but once Dan touches your jaw it is usually lights out

Not to mention it was prime W. Silva.

I'd say Hendo via physics because he's much bigger. Conor's lands a lot more though. Hendo dropped people dead usually when he landed.

Back