Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

given a choice i would take conors left, both would obviously clean me out, but Hendo's would have a greater impact on the quality of my later life.

Have you ever thought man is he ok ??? After a conner fight? I haven't....

Hendo on the other hand, he's made me question if a few would live through it

You have to get slugged in the arm by one of the two, who you going with?

I can't fathom anyone would pick Dan in the situation

Hendo.

Natural MW who spent most of his career fighting bigger guys.....to put it in perspective, he has a win against former ufc hw champ big nog, ko win over former pride hw champ and goat hw fedor, ko win over former pride lhw champ wanderlei and ko win over current mw champ bisping.

All Conor does is brag his ass off over having a narrow win over the one guy he fought who had a size advantage over him.

Hendos h bomb....all fucking day long. Anyone who says Conor just started watching the sport 3 years ago and need not say more.

Yeah, but McGregor only needed one shot to KO Aldo. Hendo needed two to finish off Bisping.

Hendo knocked out grown ass men who were in most cases bigger or much bigger then he was. Conor barely got by the one guy who was slightly bigger then him and made a huge deal of it.

Even BJ managed to go toe to toe with a HW Machida.

Hendo had some nice ko's but he was known as decision Dan for years.

Conor on the other hand has 2 wins by ud, 1 sub and plenty great t/kos which to me is impressive at 145/155

you have got to be dumb. Unlike Connor, Dan has routinely fought 20-30lbs above his weight class against the top guys there. Dan who belongs at middleweight regularly fought the top contenders at 205 and heavyweight divisions. Of course he'll get more decisions than a protected Connor who got shots straight at the champ.

you have got to be dumb. Unlike Connor, Dan has routinely fought 20-30lbs above his weight class against the top guys there. Dan who belongs at middleweight regularly fought the top contenders at 205 and heavyweight divisions. Of course he'll get more decisions than a protected Connor who got shots straight at the champ.
Yeah that's me

I have to go with the H-Bomb. Hendo knocks outs guys bigger than him. Conor's power does not seem to be there against guys around his size or bigger.

If you had, you would know better.
All I've done for this entire thread is present the facts. Conor, despite having half the total amount of fights, has more knockouts than Dan Henderson. And the competition has been high level for a few years now

Below the belt line fool. Doesnt matter where Floyds balls are. Get Conor's balls out of your throat. You have no room to talk about any kind of knowledge.

So you admit that Floyd was hurt by a shot that didn't actually hit him in the groin? Got it. Also a quick look at your post history shows you should probably forgo commenting on MMA at all as you are beyond clueless.

Canelo flat lined Khan.

And there has been plenty of 1-shot kos 160 and under.

conor does not have big power - he just catches flat footed MMA guys coming at him in a straight line.

Once again, it was an accumulation of heavy shots leading up to that and Khan has a glass jaw. Apples and oranges. Do you think a single uppercut from Canelo landed on Floyd would have shut his lights off? I certainly don't. He has a granite chin.

I would say the numerous opponents Conor has dropped with a single shot in MMA disproves your theory. He does have excellent power for a lower weight fighter.

Henderson's best weight has always been 205. The cut to MW never produced his best performances.

I love Conor as much as the next bumsniff but the narrative of him being some deadly sniper was forever shattered with that Mayweather fight. When you have twenty plus pounds on a man and catch him coming in on an uppercut like that and you can't even budge him, it's probably fair to say you're packing pillows.

Conor has made more money from the sport than Hendo has, so the obvious answer is him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back