SBBC : Basketball is coming edition: Do you like pineapple pizza?

Do you like pineapple pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they are trying to make David Cross apologize for this.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/entertainment/amber-tamblyn-david-cross-racism/index.html

It all began Sunday when comedian Charlyne Yi tweeted about what she said happened when she met Cross 10 years ago.

According to Yi, Cross made fun of her "tattered pants"

Charlyne Yi

@charlyne_yi

I think about the first time I met David Cross ten years ago & he made fun of my pants (that were tattered because I was poor). Dumbfounded I stared at him speechless and he said to me "what's a matter? You don't speak English?? Ching-chong-ching-chong".

Then after he saw I was offended he asked me if I was going to fight with him karate in a southern accent. Then a few years later he was re-introduced to me after my comedy show with his girlfriend at the time & he said "Hi nice to meet you".

That is fucking hilarious

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/entertainment/amber-tamblyn-david-cross-racism/index.html

It all began Sunday when comedian Charlyne Yi tweeted about what she said happened when she met Cross 10 years ago.

Charlyne Yi

@charlyne_yi

I think about the first time I met David Cross ten years ago & he made fun of my pants (that were tattered because I was poor). Dumbfounded I stared at him speechless and he said to me "what's a matter? You don't speak English?? Ching-chong-ching-chong".

Then after he saw I was offended he asked me if I was going to fight with him karate in a southern accent. Then a few years later he was re-introduced to me after my comedy show with his girlfriend at the time & he said "Hi nice to meet you".

people are such pussies these days

Charlyne Yi

@charlyne_yi

Hmmm do I side with the Jew or the Asian here? I think I’ll go with the one who isn’t a blubbering crybaby trying to shame the other publicly

The real question is how is she too poor to not walk around in literally tattered pants. Like for real, was she Oliver Twist's sister?

She probably wore some hipster shit and is still pissed that she got clowned for it

Charlyne Yi

@charlyne_yi

She should of either fought him with karate on the spot or let it go.

Tough getting through this two day week after drinking on the beach for eight days.

The real question is how is she too poor to not walk around in literally tattered pants. Like for real, was she Oliver Twist's sister?

She probably wore some hipster shit and is still pissed that she got clowned for it

He should have DMed her on Twitter with "Ching chong ding dong."

You're so gay, why are you so gay?

Show some empathy and put yourself in that Asian woman's shoes. Can't begin how offending those comments would have been and on top of that it's coming from a successful and powerful white man.

Gay? Really? How do you think that makes me feel?

Show some empathy and put yourself in that Asian woman's shoes. Can't begin how offending those comments would have been and on top of that it's coming from a successful and powerful white man.

Gay? Really? How do you think that makes me feel?

Don't care about your gay feelings or that poor Asian boys... should have stood up for himself instead of crying about it internally for years and then blasting it in the media.

Another white guy gets triggered because an Asian woman was insulted.

You sound like a guy that is either too insecure to hold a woman's purse or a complete scumbag with no manners.

Lookin' good buddy

2007_the_heartbreak_kid_020.jpg

That looks like a stand up guy who wouldn't disparage a minority.

I met David Cross about a half dozen times when I lived in NYC. He lived in my neighborhood and was already pretty successful. He's a complete douche. Never did anything to me directly, but he talked shit, unprovoked, to a lot of people. And a lot of it wasn't funny or really meant to be.

Last edited:
I met David Cross about a half dozen times when I lived in NYC. He lived in my neighborhood and was already pretty successful. He's a complete douche. Never did anything to me directly, but he talked shit, unprovoked, to a lot of people. And a lot of it wasn't funny or really meant to be.

What neighborhood was it -- if you don't my asking.

Chris Noth from Law and Order, and Sex and the City lived in my neighborhood in NYC. Would see him all the time, he seemed like nice enough guy. He dressed like a slob, had long hair, and had a big gut. Man they really cleaned him up for acting gigs.

You know how many actors are really short when you meet them IRL? Not this guy. He was pretty tall, maybe 6'2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back