PWD 502: このスレッドは偽の同性愛者です

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Heculiner my entire truck. Bought everything I need and now just need a couple of days to get the body ready.

Just bought a new car and now getting my old Heavy Chevy woods ready for the Fall...

Life is good...
{<redford}

Will you stop!?

No, champ. I will not stop. I cannot stop. I'm unstoppable. I'm the kind of man who sees a recipe for crockpot French Dips and decides to make the beef and gravy but put it over rice with some carrots instead of making a sandwich. I see solutions where most people haven't even identified a problem yet. In other words, I'm a mad man.

No, champ. I will not stop. I cannot stop. I'm unstoppable. I'm the kind of man who sees a recipe for crockpot French Dips and decides to make the beef and gravy but put it over rice with some carrots instead of making a sandwich. I see solutions where most people haven't even identified a problem yet. In other words, I'm a mad man.
You should try killing a bear with a knife
I think you're ready brother

That's retarded and would piss everyone off so yup that will happen.

Or they just have Roman show up, straight from the hospital, an IV line still hanging from his arm, spear everyone and win the match singlehandedly.

"Why are these fools booing, dammit?!?!" - Vince

I gave a spinach chicken ceasar wrap to my dog today because I felt bad that his butthole was itchy. In other words, I am also a mad man. <OKC16>

Or they just have Roman show up, straight from the hospital, an IV line still hanging from his arm, spear everyone and win the match singlehandedly.

"Why are these fools booing, dammit?!?!" - Vince

It got a pretty good reaction when Sting did it. I think Goldberg might have done it too, but I was only tuning in for Steiner and at commercial breaks by then.

944843c.gif

When mrs Fett and the kids are out I do a small jar of brown gravy over rice and top it with a fried egg. Fucking delicious.

That chick just got her nose fucked up.

I gave a spinach chicken ceasar wrap to my dog today because I felt bad that his butthole was itchy. In other words, I am also a mad man. <OKC16>

A mad man who loves his dog. From one mad man to another mad man, I can't be mad at that.

<5>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back