PWD 502: このスレッドは偽の同性愛者です

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SocraticMethod

i went to use my Visa card at a Ohana Hawaiian BBQ and the cashier demanded to see my ID.

he said i can't use the Visa card without it. I told him he can ask but can't require it (i had my ID but didn't want to show this asshole). He still said no. Can I sue this establishment?

@SocraticMethod

i went to use my Visa card at a Ohana Hawaiian BBQ and the cashier demanded to see my ID.

he said i can't use the Visa card without it. I told him he can ask but can't require it (i had my ID but didn't want to show this asshole). He still said no. Can I sue this establishment?

You can sue anyone.

@SocraticMethod

@SocraticMethod

<KingstonFrown><KingstonFrown>

@SocraticMethod

The Disney Store requires ID if you use a credit or debit card. It's apparently a national (or global maybe, I don't know) policy. The first time I heard about it a pissed off lady was unhappy.

But it's Disney. So what can you do? I actually should revise my prior statement to say: You can sue anybody but Disney. They'll burn your goddamn house down and kill your beloved turtle before their Answer is even due.

yup

cBEv8IZ.jpg
Took mine to the beach with me this week for the first time. He Tony Montana’d the sand

tuh3y8N.jpg

I want to be clear that I meant your "beloved turtle," not "beloved pet turtle." Identifying and killing someone's pet turtle, while unsettling and emotionally crippling, is a fairly easy task. You enter their house, find the turtle tank, and murder the cute little fella. No, Disney isn't about to be so simple. Disney will kill the wild turtle at the pond near the park where you go sometimes. The one you really like because he's got a chunk taken out of his shell, but he just keeps on keeping on, and you respect that. You named him Michaelangelo, because of course you did, and you toss bread and Oatmeal Creampies to him on Wednesdays on your lunch break. Until you go back there one Wednesday and Michaelangelo isn't there. You look around, growing more and more frantic wondering where he can be and how long a turtle can hold his breath. But you already know, because Michaelangelo always came right over as soon as that first piece of Oatmeal Creampie hit the water. When you look up and see the small child in mouse ears staring at you from across the pond with black, soulless eyes, it's just confirmation of what you already knew. What you've always known. So you pack your things and head back to the office and wonder how they knew about Michaelangelo. How fucking long have they been watching you? Are they watching you right now?

So if you want to sue Disney you'll need to find other counsel, is what I'm saying. I've got a kid.

Is Kate The Great in the crowd? Verlander absorbs the power of her epic tits when she’s present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back