What was your reaction when Nck Diaz did this ?

Oh I enjoy Diaz as much as the next guy. But when he bitches about guys (like Condit or Silva) not just standing in the pocket with him but does fuck all to improve his footwork...eh.
Right there with you on that one Bro, for sure. Ask either Diaz, and neither of them has ever lost a fight, although I have to admit, have become much more a fan of Nate since the MJ fight.

I still find it hilarious that Jones is in the audience taking a picture with his camera phone
<36>
Jones had to catch the once in a life time photo lol. He probably was like wtf the fuck is Diaz doing lol.

The pic doesn't really tell the story. You would think from looking at it that he was there for ages but he did it so quickly that it took the shine from what he was trying to do IMO.

He wasn't comfortable at all doing it, so i don't get why he did.

I would've rather see him try to win.

Amazing how much of his prime this guy pissed down the toilet just sitting on his ass. I guess smoking weed and fading into obscurity was cool by him..

And because he is the Greatest Of All Time.

Some drug fucked stoner kid doing that and refusing to engage was bizarre and disrespectful to the enth degree. He should have been fined IMO.
Lol that’s ridiculous. Anderson is a steroid cheat who made a career out of doing this stuff. He’s far from the goat. You obviously are biased towards Anderson and that’s why you’re crying about nick doing it

What Anderson does takes skill. He puts himself in danger when he taunts. Nick just did a Conor and taunted out of range

Silva got in trouble for - literally - hiding behind the referee in his fight with Demian Maia.

Backing up to the cage out of distance from a complete jobber like Bonnar didn't put him in danger. You are day dreaming if you think all of his taunting was skillful or dangerous.

I'm an Anderson Silva fan but he was a marketing sensation that benefited from favorable match making. When he had to fight guys he didn't match-up with, things went terribly.

Diaz did the right thing and just immediately called bullshit on the "he's in the matrix" thing. Once that's out the door you are just fighting a guy with above average Muay Thai.

Sonnen did the same thing and had exactly zero problems kick boxing with him and dropped him with a 1-2.

The guys who bought into the matrix story fell into quicksand.

Nick is an average sized welterweight, coming off a long layoff , fighting for the first time in his career at middleweight, and casually went 5 rounds unscathed with Anderson - who was on steroids.

Silva got in trouble for - literally - hiding behind the referee in his fight with Demian Maia.

Backing up to the cage out of distance from a complete jobber like Bonnar didn't put him in danger. You are day dreaming if you think all of his taunting was skillful or dangerous.

I'm an Anderson Silva fan but he was a marketing sensation that benefited from favorable match making. When he had to fight guys he didn't match-up with, things went terribly.

Diaz did the right thing and just immediately called bullshit on the "he's in the matrix" thing. Once that's out the door you are just fighting a guy with above average Muay Thai.

Sonnen did the same thing and had exactly zero problems kick boxing with him and dropped him with a 1-2.

The guys who bought into the matrix story fell into quicksand.

Nick is an average sized welterweight, coming off a long layoff , fighting for the first time in his career at middleweight, and casually went 5 rounds unscathed with Anderson - who was on steroids.
/thread

It was kind of funny at first but then got annoying because neither guy was really trying to engage.

Lol that’s ridiculous. Anderson is a steroid cheat who made a career out of doing this stuff. He’s far from the goat. You obviously are biased towards Anderson and that’s why you’re crying about nick doing it

Wrong. Nick Diaz is a punk, and that's all there is to it.

Let's put it this way:

I own this shirt.

uUOIllE.jpg

Reported.

When Nick did that I was like

giphy-downsized-large.gif

When the fight ends and I realized that Nick lying down was the highlight of it

tenor.gif

Last edited:
What Anderson does takes skill. He puts himself in danger when he taunts. Nick just did a Conor and taunted out of range
Nick literally turned his back to Anderson mid-fight...How is that not putting yourself in danger?

Wrong. Nick Diaz is a punk, and that's all there is to it.
So Anderson never failed for steroids? Anderson never taunted people? Anderson never got embarrassed taunting Weidman?

Anderson Silva is a punk, that’s all there is to it.

Back