Using the president's name as a pun is apparently racist.

One would have to be epically stupid to jump to racism as the motivation when you consider these two things:

1. Considering how epically Trump defeated Clinton, using "trump" as a term to describe an unequivocable victory is not out of the question. And considering that in the incident being discussed there is a sporting event with two opposing teams...

2. The term "trump" has been a term suprcedence long before The Teflon Don besmirched besmirched The Dead Sea swimmers.

I completely agree and yes there are people out there trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

But just a lil bit of self awareness goes a looooong way.

A teaspoons worth of common sense and self awareness and this story wouldnt have even happened.

Yeah! And women who are molested need to be shown what real, violent rape is all about. Who's with me!?!
Oh come on now. Shit talking via a play on words in a competitive setting isn't remotely racist. While molestation does fall under the sexual assault category.

trump card anyone? Note the deliberate use of the non capiralized "t".

Women who claim sexual assault from being looked at is closer to whatever delusion this is.

They should all go over to perry, take their belts off and just go to town on them. That's the only way to deal with that kind of childish, dishonest delusional behavior.
If you think the banner was misinterpreted...

Well yeah it's tongue in cheek obviously. Whether it is funny or not is up to the beholder.

Sure anything can be misconstrued, especially during a witch hunt. You'd have to be living in a climate of fear though to assume it would be stretched so far and act according that assumption though.

I agree.

But check this out tho, the stats are up there on the opposing school, we know the ratio, so someone with too mich freetime xan easily make this dumbshit into a larger issue.

Personally I think stories like this overshadow real stories of teams making state & nationals and having to go to these fucked up towns and be greeted by the worst of our society. Like in that movie Remember The Titans

I completely agree and yes there are people out there trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

But just a lil bit of self awareness goes a looooong way.

A teaspoons worth of common sense and self awareness and this story wouldnt have even happened.
This story wouldn't happened if people weren't so super sensitive.

Oh come on now. Shit talking via a play on words in a competitive setting isn't remotely racist. While molestation does fall under the sexual assault category.

trump card anyone? Note the deliberate use of the non capiralized "t".

Women who claim sexual assault from being looked at is closer to whatever delusion this is.
I took your remark to mean that any level of racism doesn't exist anymore because it used to be worse. That's how it reads.

Also, the T is capitalized. It's a political dig, not a racist dig, but it's easy to see how it could be misconstrued by a school that is 75% black. Especially at a football game in our current environment. Edgelord white kids were nudge nudge, wink winking this situation like a motherfucker.

This story wouldn't happened if people weren't so super sensitive.
Either way its a fucked up message to send to the future of this country.

Shit aint funny, thats my commander in chief and regardless of my personal opinion on the man his name should not be used in such a manner, as that isn and of itself is divisive behavior.

Its an unclear message left open for interpretation.

Yeah! And women who are molested need to be shown what real, violent rape is all about. Who's with me!?!
Homer...what's bothering you dude? Stop drinking the partisan kool aid already. You're better than this

Edgelord white kids were nudge nudge, wink winking this situation like a motherfucker.
Perhaps. But what should be done about it? We live in a culture where shit talking and edgy statements in sporting events are the norm. Some things are below the belt and frowned upon, does this really apply to that?

Shit aint funny, thats my commander in chief and regardless of my personal opinion on the man his name should not be used in such a manner, as that isn and of itself is divisive behavior.

to-much-salt-400x400.jpg

Perhaps. But what should be done about it? We live in a culture where shit talking and edgy statements in sporting events are the norm. Some things are below the belt and frowned upon, does this really apply to that?
No. I don't really think anything should be done. I'm just commenting on the situation as I see it.

I dont get the pun.

I took your remark to mean that any level of racism doesn't exist anymore because it used to be worse. That's how it reads.

Also, the T is capitalized. It's a political dig, not a racist dig, but it's easy to see how it could be misconstrued by a school that is 75% black. Especially at a football game in our current environment. Edgelord white kids were nudge nudge, wink winking this situation like a motherfucker.
Fair enough. I should have typed "the word racism" I suppose. But at least I did put itin quotation marks.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was intentionally racist, but even so it's one of those things that is too easy to deny and calling for resignations is foolish. The whole point of a double entendre is that it can be taken two ways. The appropriate reaction here is to grin and bear it.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was intentionally racist, but even so it's one of those things that is too easy to deny and calling for resignations is foolish. The whole point of a double entendre is that it can be taken two ways. The appropriate reaction here is to grin and bear it.
Also, to beat the shit out of those fans' team.

Back