Bills -3 (1u)

i just live bet the raiders for 1u at +3.5

Dodgers run line looking good. Grand slam 7-0

i just live bet the raiders for 1u at +3.5
These penalties are killing my spread

Edit: i almost hit raiders at +5.5
Edit: i just did lol

Last edited:
Dodgers win the pennant!!! Im so happy i was 1 the last time they won it.
That chiefs raiders game was crazy!!! im glad i hedged out on live betting

Nba
Celtics ML +115 for 2u
Cavs -2 for 1u
Not sure why celtics are the dog here but ill take it

Edit also yankees +120 1u

I’m leaning towards Yankees tonight. Their moneyline keeps rising

Astros have done well against severino but they just haven’t been hitting this series and there bullpen has been bad against the yanks

Dunno who I’m going to end up betting

Last edited:
got a unit on the dirty penguins tonight. idk why they're almost even $.

Nba
Celtics ML +115 for 2u
Cavs -2 for 1u
Not sure why celtics are the dog here but ill take it

Edit also yankees +120 1u
Crushed today +3.25u from nba
4-0 on the season so far
Plus another 5u from bellator. Now im hoping for a yanks comeback

Wondering if cc can pitch another good game tomorrow night. He seems to have 4-5 good innings in him

Curious as to whose going to pitch for stros

betonline has odds on bitcoin to be worth more than $7250 on dec 31st

yes: 2.65 (+165)
no: 1.48 (-205)

that 2.65 looks awfully tasty

Charlie Morton pegged for game 7

Re/ WWE event tomorrow night, I like two props on Unibet.
Under 12.5minutes on Mickie James-Alexa Bliss @ 1.80
Under 20.5minutes on AJ Styles - Finn Balor @1.90

I always seem to get a lot of profit on WWE events, lol. I used to get serious cash back when I could do parlays, now they don't allow that anymore, but still nice opportunities sometimes.

I rarely bet baseball (and I'm a Yankees fan so take this post with a grain of salt), but does Yankees +120 seem off to anyone? Other than home field, which admittedly has been a big factor so far this post season, I'm not really seeing what advantage the Astros have coming into this game.

They have Morton starting, who has been pretty good recently and pitched better than the numbers show in game 3. But he's not a guy who's going to give you depth and the Astros have no one they can trust in their bullpen right now. Apparently Keuchel is available out of the pen, but who knows how he'll look on only 2 days rest, doing something he's not used to. I believe in his only other bullpen appearance (in the playoffs at least) he gave up 3 runs to the Royals in the 2015 playoffs in 1 inning pitched.

On the other side you have Sabathia going, who's been great all playoffs and has tons of big game experience, Kahnle and Chapman rested/possibly able to give you 2 innings each and an offense that's been looking very good since game 3 (Verlander was dealing yesterday and I thought that they put together some really good at bats). They've also played their best baseball in must win games in the playoffs so far.

I'm considering a bet here. Thoughts guys?

I rarely bet baseball (and I'm a Yankees fan so take this post with a grain of salt), but does Yankees +120 seem off to anyone? Other than home field, which admittedly has been a big factor so far this post season, I'm not really seeing what advantage the Astros have coming into this game.

They have Morton starting, who has been pretty good recently and pitched better than the numbers show in game 3. But he's not a guy who's going to give you depth and the Astros have no one they can trust in their bullpen right now. Apparently Keuchel is available out of the pen, but who knows how he'll look on only 2 days rest, doing something he's not used to. I believe in his only other bullpen appearance (in the playoffs at least) he gave up 3 runs to the Royals in the 2015 playoffs in 1 inning pitched.

On the other side you have Sabathia going, who's been great all playoffs and has tons of big game experience, Kahnle and Chapman rested/possibly able to give you 2 innings each and an offense that's been looking very good since game 3 (Verlander was dealing yesterday and I thought that they put together some really good at bats). They've also played their best baseball in must win games in the playoffs so far.

I'm considering a bet here. Thoughts guys?
For what it's worth, sharper books have a lower price on the Yankees. I think the line is just right, Astros are just a better hitting team honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back