Anime and Manga v38

Thread feels dead.

Awaken!!!

Aztec Gods of fitness theme(Piller Men)

lol at this fucking page really enjoying this Shokugeki no Soma arc

17.jpg

Ippo wtf...

Maybe we will get a plot twist ending after all.

Ippo wtf...

Maybe we will get a plot twist ending after all.
Jesus, wouldn't that be a kick in the sack? Maybe Morikawa is just sick of the series and looking to end it, because this fight is not going at all how I expected. The dramatic rhythm is way off for an upbeat ending and reads like its heading for a major downer.

Jesus, wouldn't that be a kick in the sack? Maybe Morikawa is just sick of the series and looking to end it, because this fight is not going at all how I expected. The dramatic rhythm is way off for an upbeat ending and reads like its heading for a major downer.
Who knows? Ippo could pull it off but I’m getting bad vibes. I would be gutted if it all ended but not surprised.

So many storylines in the air. These past chapters though, Ippo looks bad.

Hajime No Ippo needs a conclusion and we may get it sooner then expected.

To everyone that suggested I get a subscription to Crunchyroll I thank you. BEST MONEY SPENT EVER! I am watching Cowboy Bebop with my daughter, and she loves it. Now I am about to start Fate/Zero, but I must not be looking correctly as I am only finding it with the English Dub version. I recall that dubs are worse then sin, so is there a link to the subtitled version? When I search it I only get the dubbed version.

I remember what they did to Digimon with the English sub.

Any other series I should get into? I hear Attack on Titan is good.

Outlaw Star, Big O, Gundam Wing, Golden Kamuy this coming summer I think, Mob Psycho, and OPM if they haven't been mentioned yet somehow.

Lol at Ippo. Someone make that boy call it a career. Change the name to Hajime no Takamura.

Lol at Ippo. Someone make that boy call it a career. Change the name to Hajime no Takamura.
And Ippo is only like 26. This is what happens when you block punches with your face. George could explore the life of Ippo struggling to cope with brain damage after boxing. Dark...

Hajime no Ichiro, due to Takamura's bad eye...
The dude killed a bear, you think he needs two eyes to deal with humans?
And Ippo is only like 26. This is what happens when you block punches with your face. George could explore the life of Ippo struggling to cope with brain damage after boxing. Dark...
He could have Kami(is that her name?) feeding Ippo soup via spoon because he's to fucked up to do it until she begins to resent him and goes and bangs Itagaki.

The dude killed a bear, you think he needs two eyes to deal with humans?

He could have Kami(is that her name?) feeding Ippo soup via spoon because he's to fucked up to do it until she begins to resent him and goes and bangs Itagaki.
...he had two eyes for that.

This is what bothers me the most. Like, they could have done an arc where instead of upping his offense, Ippo starts to develop his defensive game and improves his blocking and dodging skills to complement his already substantial offense and maybe having to part ways with Kamogawa to achieve these things. In other news, dafuq is wrong with the alerts system? I get alerts for all of my threads except for this one.

This is what bothers me the most. Like, they could have done an arc where instead of upping his offense, Ippo starts to develop his defensive game and improves his blocking and dodging skills to complement his already substantial offense and maybe having to part ways with Kamogawa to achieve these things. In other news, dafuq is wrong with the alerts system? I get alerts for all of my threads except for this one.
That's ok it won't be long before he becomes an apprentice to a pastry chef in an Antique Bakery.

New Vinland Saga is out. A lot of plotlines just reconverged all at once.

That's ok it won't be long before he becomes an apprentice to a pastry chef in an Antique Bakery.
Yeah, he can help Azuma and crew bake bread.
76432.jpg

And bust moves with Ken.

Back