Crime Mass Shooting in Texas Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be a Muslim guy. Maybe then we can do something to curb these situations. If it's a white guy, I fear this is just the price we pay for living in the greatest country in the world.

Wow.

If it's a Black guy - Blame BLM, Black Panthers, et. al

If it's a Muslim guy - Blame Islam, ISIL, et. al

If it's a White guy - Well, nothing can be done, don't even try, this is our new normal.

Wow.

Could be some guy who found out his wife was having an affair and they both went to that church, and he took out much more than them two. Could be a mentally unstable teenager who watched snuff films and finally had to see it for himself. Church could have kicked out a member for one reason or another and this was the Revenge. Could be like the Vegas shooter and there doesn't seem to be a reason at all other than violence and death

Any of those are equally possible to me, along with 100 other variants

Yes but all of those would come down to the same issue.
The person should not have easy access to a weapon that enables him to take out 27 people in a church or 50 in LV.

You have those kinds of people everywhere, but the US seems to be the only country where they can out so high numbers on a regular basis.

How quickly we move from caring to looking for who to blame. I'm sure the cops will handle that, try focusing on giving a shit that 20+ families were just wrecked.

I can't believe the numbers from a church that small. There must have been an issue with exits because it sounds like everyone there was hurt somehow. Sad shit. Let's just hope it doesn't result in more hatred in the world. That'll just make sure this all gets worse.

They were probably facing away from the entrance. Shit bag walks in and opens up with a weapon that has a fast rate of fire, a lot of them would have been hit before they even realised what was happening. People would panic and trip over each other trying to get out of tightly packed pews, chairs, whatever. For anyone who has a basic competence with firearms, it would be a turkey shoot.

Poor bastards.

I was gonna check their church website but that is down.

You can google the website's link and click the little green downwards pointing arrow next to the link to see a cached copy of the site. Direct link here if you're lazy.

fM9NrPL.png

I started listening online to one sermon from this church. So far it's pretty Biblically solid preaching. I was curious to see what type of church this was.

I was gonna check their church website but that is down.
sign outside says baptist if that helps

Wow.

If it's a Black guy - Blame BLM, Black Panthers, et. al

If it's a Muslim guy - Blame Islam, ISIL, et. al

If it's a White guy - Well, nothing can be done, don't even try, this is our new normal.

Wow.

I think, at least in policy, we fear Muslim extremists more than we love guns. We need a non-terrorist Muslim guy to murder a bunch of people before anything will change, imo. The general public doesn't really fear white guys enough, so they're more inclined to think of mental illness and statistical inevitability and all that than to think of solutions.

Now is not the time to talk about gun control, but if the guy was Muslim then ban all Muslims

Fantastic, more innocent people killed by a nutjob. Mental illness is real.
I'm not disagreeing with you but there are alot of mentally ill people in this world and a very large majority of them don't go around mass murdering, or murdering at all.

I'm guessing the person who did this whether mentally ill or not, chose to do pure evil.

There's way too much hate in this world.

I think, at least in policy, we fear Muslim extremists more than we love guns. We need a non-terrorist Muslim guy to murder a bunch of people before anything will change, imo. The general public doesn't really fear white guys enough, so they're more inclined to think of mental illness and statistical inevitability and all that than to think of solutions.

I see the truth of your logic... To me, it is sound

all i can do is use this as a reminder to be a better person to the people around me...

to politicize this and search for a legal solution is negotiating with terrorists. and its fuel for the fire.

I blame the person, not the gun.

You can kill a bunch of people with truck.

America has a morality problem.

And only Jesus Christ can heal it.

He didn't help those there to worship him, though. Why? That's a rough healing process, I tell you what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back