International Mass shooting in Prague University several dead and dozens injured

One from injured might die. Liver damaged, 2 surgeries.
Chances are approx 50% that he will not die.
Not more.

There are suspicions that he maybe had killed 3 ppl before shit in Uni.
While this country is with mentality more close to Austria and Germany.
Dude most likely was maniac turned into approach that he will be better for history as mass shooting killer.
He wanted to be a serial killer, but a school shooting in Russia inspired him to go take the mass shooting approach.

He killed a 3-month old baby. What kind of monster can do that?

Last edited:
He wanted to be a serial killer, but a school shooting in Russia inspired to go take the mass shooting approach.

He killed a 3-month old baby. What kind of monster can do that?
Real monster like Putin and his Best friends.
I think he was some kind of hidden Satanist or like this and wanted to have his name in history.
Otherwise postgrad student etc beauty. Damn.

You got it.

I used to carry a 5-shot pocket-rocket 357 magnum for my daily but finally gave in to the Glock with more than double the ammo capacity, and in subcompact models at that. I have an affinity for the aesthetics and cultural history of revolvers; I always had really strong dislike and resistance to striker fired polymer pistols, but at this point, the greatness of Gaston's creation cannot be denied.

The design, durability, and ease of operation is utterly ingenious. They have fewer components and parts, they are more reliable than any revolver. Ouch. It's true. They straight up just fucking run. And run. And run. And run. It's no surprise Glock has been scooping up contracts left and right with all manner of law enforcement, government agencies, and spec ops.
I assume you carry a G26 or G43X? Glock has been passed up by S&W's M&P line for subcompacts, specifically the Shield Plus.

I like how he left the rounded tip on it. A true stealth weapon right there.
If about type end of knife ....
I have only one not much important scar from stabbing attempt while others as ...from attempts to use knife as very short sword replacement....
So there was what it was ...for me.

If about revolver vs pistol if my milkers can't allow to carry in my case pistol with cartridge in chamber while for revolver it is cylinder ...then it is what it is IRL..
Ofc for different jobs and permits it is different criteria.

Not sure if was posted

Ballsy play

Back