Crime Shooting at University of Nevada, Multiple Victims Suspected (Shooter Deceased)

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Police in Las Vegas are responding to an active shooter alert at the Las Vegas campus of the University of Nevada.
They said there appeared to be "multiple victims at this time" near the university's Beam Hall building.
The university tweeted at around 11:53 local time (19:53 GMT) that police were responding to reports of shots fired on campus.
Las Vegas police later said the suspect "had been located" and was dead.
In a post on social media, the university had initially warned students at Beam Hall to "evacuate to a safe area" and to "RUN-HIDE-FIGHT", which is a common active shooter protocol in the US.
In another post around 20 minutes later, the university alerted students to reports of shots near the Student Union building.
White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre said the White House was monitoring the situation as law enforcement responded.

Only way to stop this shit isn't banning guns or blaming social issues. How to stop this is STOP COVERING IT STOP GIVING GIVING IT ATTENTION. You got imbalanced people that see a way to bring attention to themselves or issues they are deluded about an go out in a blaze of media attention an be famous for a week getting wall to wall news coverage. It it wasn't covered by all media outlets like it gets you stop 80% of this shit or more.. my .02

Only way to stop this shit isn't banning guns or blaming social issues. How to stop this is STOP COVERING IT STOP GIVING GIVING IT ATTENTION. You got imbalanced people that see a way to bring attention to themselves an go out in a blaze of media attention an be famous for a week getting wall to wall news coverage. It it wasn't covered by all media outlets like it gets you stop 80% of this shit or more.. my .02

- They will never do that. Criminals like this guy are attention whores.
The news will cover, because is what they do. Can't see a way to solve that!

White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre said the White House was monitoring the situation

Why?

I hate politicians pretending they think this is a big issue before doing NOTHING about it. The president can't/won't do shit. This is all just posturing and it pours gas on the fire. Now everyone knows if you want the president's attention, if you want national news to talk about you, just go on a shooting spree.

Fuck all these people.

Why?

I hate politicians pretending they think this is a big issue before doing NOTHING about it. The president can't/won't do shit. This is all just posturing and it pours gas on the fire. Now everyone knows if you want the president's attention, if you want national news to talk about you, just go on a shooting spree.

Fuck all these people.
Only thing White House is doing is thinking of how they can take advantage of situation to push an agenda. Luke most politicians at times like this.

Maybe it can't be but that's about only way it would stop.
There are other ways to combat mass shootings but most of them involve around tightening gun laws which is a non starter for most people. There is no one solution to it but it seems all we ever do is argue about it, give thoughts and prayers, then wait until the next one to happen.

Only way to stop this shit isn't banning guns or blaming social issues. How to stop this is STOP COVERING IT STOP GIVING GIVING IT ATTENTION. You got imbalanced people that see a way to bring attention to themselves or issues they are deluded about an go out in a blaze of media attention an be famous for a week getting wall to wall news coverage. It it wasn't covered by all media outlets like it gets you stop 80% of this shit or more.. my .02

Sticking your head in the sand and pretending it doesnt happen doesnt really seem like all that great of an alternative either

Sticking your head in the sand and pretending it doesnt happen doesnt really seem like all that great of an alternative either
Not saying stick head in sand I'm saying don't give it wall to wall coverage. These nut cases do this for attention. Tske away alot of the attention you tske away alot of the problem imo.

Or focus ALL attention solely on victims and none to assailant or his agenda.

Not saying stick head in sand I'm saying don't give it wall to wall coverage. These nut cases do this for attention. Tske away alot of the attention you tske away alot of the problem imo.

Or focus ALL attention solely on victims and none to assailant or his agenda.
Mass shootings and terrorist attacks will always get media coverage. Besides mass shootings are basically a daily occurrence in US. Everyone is desensitized to it and yet they continue happening

Mass shootings and terrorist attacks will always get media coverage. Besides mass shootings are basically a daily occurrence in US. Everyone is desensitized to it and yet they continue happening

That's an important point, to be fair.

It's not like every mass shooter is a known name.

It's not a fast track to infamy like it should be.

Back